Singhs Manhandled At Ravidas Protest, Calls For Ban Of Kirpan And Separate Granth

I think that when a Singh takes Amrit in western countries, he would be instructed by the Panj Pyaras to act more responsibly with regards to the Kirpan. From what I now know about the Saadh who was killed and his chelle, I can understand the anger some felt for him. This saadh was even worse than Gurmit Ram Rahim. But for the sake of the kirpan in western countries, please do not use the Kirpan unless your very life depends on it. Please use a brick or a baseball bat or something like that BUT NOT THE KIRPAN under any circumstances!!

Sikhs should abroad get their priorities right, kirpan is been registered as article of faith here in Canada and abroad not an weapon. It's cases like this triggers an response from government agencies to ban kirpan all across as an weapon and as article of faith. As i originally kept saying in the original thread on veinna shooting, f you must use the violence despite of trying other peaceful means then use a damn brick next time.

Ignorance has been the catalyst on both sides of the spectrum in this situation. Everyone’s fighting the righteous cause regardless of human tragedy. As an experiment take away the labels on this incident and it’s the same primitive mentality throughout the world throughout history. In an age when access to information and knowledge has never been so spontaneous its use is still unrefined in the hands of Neanderthals. Everyone’s under attack and everyone’s being assimilated paranoia is the only religion just in different garbs, there you go! Common ground for all the righteous beadbi police out there all alike the protestors, leaflet distributors, shooters, baba this that and the other……and all the fascist hate mongers at sikhsangat.Crap :blink:

What surprises me is some of the statements allegedly coming out from Kharkoo organisations condemning the attack. BKI thought it was a government setup. Another organisation claimed responsibility, then in another email, denied responsibilty. So... very hard to know what exactly happened. These are posted on Sikhsangat.