Reponse To Kamlee Klesh

SAadmin

Can we get bit of background on her? I heard she did very good work for dalits human rights in UP and human rights in general. She was very respective of other religions before. But all of sudden she made this U turn. Any more info on her would be greatly appreciated.

Can we get bit of background on her? I heard she did very good work for dalits human rights in UP and human rights in general. She was very respective of other religions before. But all of sudden she made this U turn. Any more info on her would be greatly appreciated.

Her real name is Kamlesh Ahir. Here is a video of her discussing caste discrimination amongst Sikhs in Canada:

http://blog.insightyv.com/?p=114

Whatever her contribution towards battling caste prejudice, she has not been able to let go of her religious prejudice since she has been shrieking her claims that everything is based on Buddhism and that Buddhism is the One True Religion all over the airwaves. For her, every disagreement with her ridiculous views are as a result of caste prejudice not because they are historically false or utterly stupid.

Regards,

K.

She is entitled to her little box views, but I am so surprised nobody gave her backhander, what a stupid ahankaari way to do parchaar!

Very well thought out and civilised response by my Veer, this is the sort of communication we can all learn from!

God Bless Him.

Edited by shaheediyan

She is entitled to her little box views, but I am so surprised nobody gave her backhander, what a stupid ahankaari way to do parchaar!

Fateh!

If you disagree with the woman, or give her a big thappar, the result would be something like the last few seconds of the following (with kamlee as the peasant):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o76WQzVJ434

K.

Edited by Kaljug

Her real name is Kamlesh Ahir. Here is a video of her discussing caste discrimination amongst Sikhs in Canada:

http://blog.insightyv.com/?p=114

Whatever her contribution towards battling caste prejudice, she has not been able to let go of her religious prejudice since she has been shrieking her claims that everything is based on Buddhism and that Buddhism is the One True Religion all over the airwaves. For her, every disagreement with her ridiculous views are as a result of caste prejudice not because they are historically false or utterly stupid.

Regards,

K.

Strange, the link to that video on youtube and even the account has been deleted.

Naastik KA chela blog.

Nothing from these heretic, rude, manmati people is remotely funny.

What they say about Singh2/Inder Singh the blog is disgusting, especially if as they say, Bhai Sahib is a syaana/bajurg.

God only knows how they treat their own parents.

Fakes.

Naastik KA chela blog.

Nothing from these heretic, rude, manmati people is remotely funny.

What they say about Singh2/Inder Singh the blog is disgusting, especially if as they say, Bhai Sahib is a syaana/bajurg.

God only knows how they treat their own parents.

Fakes.

Fateh.

Yeah, Kala Afghani ki fauj and this kaurkhalsaraj both need thappar. This fauj guy vomits his nonsense here and after getting his ass handed to him by singh2, goes on to that blog to tell them how great he did in his debate with singh2. I suppose he was taking time out of his busy television career. I hear he had a part on CNN News as a random Indian who for some reason has to stand behind the news reporter and look right into the camera while smiling broadly and looking slightly lost.

This kaurkhalsaraj doesn't understand enough Punjabi to make out what what this Kamlee woman is saying but feels she is qualified enough to comment on the Charaitars and Hikayats from Dasam Granth.

Anyway, this Kamlee's email is kam1968@hotmail.com. She is General Secretary of Indian Buddhist Society of Vancouver. Is there some kind of brain drain going on in Canada that I'm not aware of? First there were communists disguised as Sikhs in the form of singhsabha Canada, now we have an ignorant shrieking witch disguised as ... well, an ignorant shrieking witch. May God have mercy on that banshee's husband.

K.

Guys just passing by..I am not taking sides just try to post both sides of the story..this bibi was invited to one of the radio stations in vancouver where she mentione two things i thought i mention- first this lecture was close to 2 hrs long she belives somebody took her lecture out of context..second thing is this video was shot year half ago..why is it coming out now?

That radio show was none other than Radio Sher-E-Punjab from Vancouver. Here is a link to a site where their audios are posted.

http://www.wakeupkhalsa.com/talk-shows.php

Feel free to enlighten yourself. Kalyug, tell Inder Singh to come have live talk in Toronto and we will see who wins. We are going to set up debate with Davinder Singh in short time. We will post video from debate and everyone can see who is speaking truth and who is speaking rubbish. Inder Singh can come to debate and help out Davinder Singh.

Guys just passing by..I am not taking sides just try to post both sides of the story..this bibi was invited to one of the radio stations in vancouver where she mentione two things i thought i mention- first this lecture was close to 2 hrs long she belives somebody took her lecture out of context..second thing is this video was shot year half ago..why is it coming out now?

So in what context did she make the remarks in the video above?

Regards,

K.

Feel free to enlighten yourself. Kalyug, tell Inder Singh to come have live talk in Toronto and we will see who wins. We are going to set up debate with Davinder Singh in short time. We will post video from debate and everyone can see who is speaking truth and who is speaking rubbish. Inder Singh can come to debate and help out Davinder Singh.

Blah blah blah.

And when your pathetic excuse for an argument is torn to shreds, where will you run next? "Oh, I'd go on another recorded video debate but I'm just really busy. I'm not ging to bother unless I'm on prime time television this time and I have my own dressing room and personal entourage." 'Fess up, this is all just a stunt to start off your bollywood career as the village idiot in Punjabi films, isn't it?

Everyone has already seen who is speaking truth, and it certainly isn't you.

K.

Edited by Kaljug

Blah blah blah.

And when your pathetic excuse for an argument is torn to shreds, where will you run next? "Oh, I'd go on another recorded video debate but I'm just really busy. I'm not ging to bother unless I'm on prime time television this time and I have my own dressing room and personal entourage." 'Fess up, this is all just a stunt to start off your bollywood career as the village idiot in Punjabi films, isn't it?

Everyone has already seen who is speaking truth, and it certainly isn't you.

K.

Keep your frustration to yourself. You are something else on inside and something else on the outside. I told you before, if you got game, bring it to live debate. Heck we can hold one on one debate on msn. Are you up to the task? We can do audio debate using msn. What do you say? Are you going to shikaar maar or dhaar maar? People like you are nothing more than internet warriors. When in public, forget about defending DG, you people run at the sight of seeing anti-DG people because you know you got no points to defend. Once again, using mods as a shield isn't act of a champ but a loser. You display picture shows what kind of Sikh you are and how much love you have for kes.

Keep your frustration to yourself. You are something else on inside and something else on the outside. I told you before, if you got game, bring it to live debate. Heck we can hold one on one debate on msn. Are you up to the task? We can do audio debate using msn. What do you say? Are you going to shikaar maar or dhaar maar? People like you are nothing more than internet warriors. When in public, forget about defending DG, you people run at the sight of seeing anti-DG people because you know you got no points to defend. Once again, using mods as a shield isn't act of a champ but a loser. You display picture shows what kind of Sikh you are and how much love you have for kes.

i don't see any kesh in your display picture either. Maybe the Sikh fell off the tractor??