Why Is It That 95% of the girlz want non-turbanned sikhs?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if anyone should be worrying about getting married-shud b me....the number of amritdhari girls to guys here is like 10 to none.....so no singhs for me......well anyway all u singhs don't need to worry bout this-not all the girls r on sikhnet or gurmat or whatever-yeah plus after readin sum of 'em those ppl can't b serious.....most of 'em jus want nri's so they can come abroad-i wudn't want sum1 to marry me jus to come to the u.s.....

wat u talkin abuot, there are so many more amritdhari singhs then singhnees.

maybe u just dont know of them

Well then Amirk$ingh Ji - be VERY thankful........ cus if u lived where i have and do... u wud be VERY thankful...

im messing, can be ruff down here at times, but i dont care wat geos on around me, its pointless............inless someone's showing me cheek

but most of the time its cool

call me Amz if u like

safe

im messing, can be ruff down here at times, but i dont care wat geos on around me, its pointless............inless someone's showing me cheek

but most of the time its cool

call me Amz if u like

safe

lol, ok im sort of gettin of the point of the topic

not many sikhni's and singhni's here, and the ones inda gurdwara are all chupp

majority are muslims

so i cant really say about what kuriyah think about men keeping there kesh etc.......

okay how this one Amz... :D

Requirements from a Sikh boy -from a (nearly) Sikh gal... 8)

KESH

KESH

KESH

KESH

AND......WAIT 4 IT

KESH - - - !!!!!!!!! :P:P:P

:LOL: INFACT the more the better cus it means he'll have a good long bhaghti behind him!!!!!!! :D

Well im only 15 pagee, so really, me not that bothered at da mo... im happy just be 15 rite now, all these kuriya wana grow up 2 quickly, i dont mind being the cheeky liccle squat of da family!!!!!! :wink:

okay how this one Amz... :D

Requirements from a Sikh boy -from a (nearly) Sikh gal... 8)

KESH

KESH

KESH

KESH

AND......WAIT 4 IT

KESH - - - !!!!!!!!! :P:P:P

:LOL: INFACT the more the better cus it means he'll have a good long bhaghti behind him!!!!!!! :D

Well im only 15 pagee, so really, me not that bothered at da mo... im happy just be 15 rite now, all these kuriya wana grow up 2 quickly, i dont mind being the cheeky liccle squat of da family!!!!!! :wink:

yeah, thats one sikh gyal who likes guys wiv kesh

any others!!!??? :P :P

sorry dont mean to put a spanner in ur little conversation but we wanna have productive discussion which will answer questions rather then "chit chat"...

and amrik - no silly replies :P

a few unecessary posts will be removed so we can keep this discussion going

please feel free to talk thru private messages or thru msn

Anyways...first to R K Bhainjee.... sorry about the incident before....din't mean for it to happen.....

Next...

what's the rush in marriage....

When God thinks it's time for u to get married, the circumstances will arise that no matter what, u r going to meet ur jeevan saathi....

so chill out and relax, focus on something else like work or school... :D

sorry dont mean to put a spanner in ur little conversation but we wanna have productive discussion which will answer questions rather then "chit chat"...

and amrik - no silly replies :P

a few unecessary posts will be removed so we can keep this discussion going

please feel free to talk thru private messages or thru msn

hahaha :LOL:

ok man Sb, chill out yeah

;)

(is trying to sound professional) ;)

:P

amrik singh, sb's right

what's the rush in marriage....

When God thinks it's time for u to get married, the circumstances will arise that no matter what, u r going to meet ur jeevan saathi....

so chill out and relax, focus on something else like work or school

bhanjee, thats exactly what ive been trying to say

i guess the other person was right - obviously you can't lie on your butt for your whole life and expect your wife to miraculously fly upto your face and get married to you, obviously... but what i meant is, i don't think AT LEAST RIGHT NOW, is there any point in us going around desperately and looking for someone..because then we let ourselves become depressed and we think that our lives are going to be ruined now, WHO REALLY CARES? mun kio bairag karega, satgur mera poora! ! !

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

I know there's many many girls out there who would prefer a clean shaven guy, rather than a kesh-dhari... but most of those girls dont have a lot of sikhi within them anyways. Someone who has sikhi inside of them, would see that a man with kesh, and a long beard, is the most BEAUTIFUL roop! I used to be the same type of girl, wanting the clean shaven guy, but mahraj did bakhshish on me. Trust me, you guys who keep your kesh have NOTHING to worry about, you'll find those girls who will see you in the roop of the khalsa, and they will fall in love instantaneously.

KHALSA MERO ROOP HAI KHAAS!!! - remember, we're khaas (important)

I know there's many many girls out there who would prefer a clean shaven guy, rather than a kesh-dhari... but most of those girls dont have a lot of sikhi within them anyways. Someone who has sikhi inside of them, would see that a man with kesh, and a long beard, is the most BEAUTIFUL roop! I used to be the same type of girl, wanting the clean shaven guy, but mahraj did bakhshish on me. Trust me, you guys who keep your kesh have NOTHING to worry about, you'll find those girls who will see you in the roop of the khalsa, and they will fall in love instantaneously.

KHALSA MERO ROOP HAI KHAAS!!! - remember, we're khaas (important)

MAXIMUM RESPECT TO DAT