Sahiwal Cow Milk

gogidalsingh

In the punjab we have the 6 sahiwal cow and they do the produce bestest milk. It is the taste good and not like the fresian english cow or the milk the water buffalo.

Is the anyone this boards the knowing if you can do buy sahiwal milk in the london. I asking the some shop and he telling me they can be geting the water buffalo milk but not sahiwal.

stuped store shop guy, why they cant getting it the sahiwale milk? i am thinking that you should talk to pind people from punjab and they starting it the compny for export the beautiful sahiwal milk

No he not the stupid because he the nice people and he do the find me the 100% punjab gur and not the gujrat gur they do the sell in the lots shop.Also he do the ask me to tell him if i do the want water buffalo milk.

There is not the lots pind people the St John Wood so not do ask them. You not do try sahiwal milk. if you go to punjab ask if the you cousin have sahiwal and try the bestest milk.

If you do the go Budha Dal bageecha bagh then they do having the some Sahiwal you can do the try sahiwal milk there if the Singhs is let you. I saw the sahiwal when we go meet jathedar for asking him if he can send his good stallion to do the mate our mare but the bestest stallion is the Bidhi Chand have and if you ask baba ji then he let you do mate mare. If the horse foal is the colt then you giving him to the Bidhi Chand but if the foal is being the filly you can do the keep it. But this is not the fair to Bidhi Chand because you can the buy medicine the give to mare and big % the foal is filly.

Edited by gogidalsingh

oh achha, he seeming like very nice guy then

im saying it if there is the any way to bringing the sahiwal milk to the UK, so that way we dont have to go back to the punjab to finding such milk

I knowing they do the keep sahiwal and sahiwal x breed in the some country like australia. But I do not knowing if they keeping in the england. I go the visit the The Oxfordshire County & Thame Show in the september but not seeing the sahiwal in the show. I ask the big fat farmer his name Bill Clifton and he say they do have the romania water buffalo the some farm and they giving the lots milk more than jersey but he not the very sure if sahiwal in england. I asked him to find the information if I see him the show in the Somerset.

I think the bestest idea not bringing the milk to the england but bringing the good sahiwal to the england. If the farmer bring the 6 good cow and some time he get the injection from sahiwal bull so he not need a sahiwal bull in the england. Then he do the good breeding and can be try cross with fresian or the jersey if the sahiwal not do like suitable the england cold weather.

Edited by gogidalsingh

punjabis in the uk needing to get together and put some money to bring this gem of our heritage into the UK

If I asking the Bill next time if we get and he do the keep. If we do the import sahiwal the autralia then might be bestest because if the india the english do big quarantine.

My friend he do the take rampur hound the germany then get the pet passport the germany and bring to england no do quarantine. But I asking is if we bring sahiwal can we bring the cow as the pet. Then my dad is knowing the person he can build big cattle crate and we get the transport it germany make the its pet passport and bringing the england.

Laadli you got me in stitches with your original post!

Gogi, are you some sort of cow expert living in St. Johns Wood?

Laadli you got me in stitches with your original post!

Gogi, are you some sort of cow expert living in St. Johns Wood?

Yes I doing live St John Wood but not do the keeping cow here. But in the punjab we have the good cow, the good dog and the good horses. But my dad he sell the horses and my swaraj name horse he sell. I leave the my bully and gaddi dog in the pathankot at my aunty house and tell the my cousin you do him look after else I do your break legs when I do the go back punjab.

We do the own the lots different animal in the punjab but now nothing here so I do the attend the country show and see the english cow and do investigation if they having the sahiwal in england.

I think maybe they having in england sahiwal as the one man in england him do import the marwari horse to the england but I see him horse and they rubbish. If he bring the filly of the Bidhi Chand stallion then he would be having the good horse but he having the horse look more like the kathiwari but he say the people they the marwari.

I know some cows in St Johns Wood, but i wouldnt want to milk them. Better off importing the cow, you might even get a dowry.

Wheres the man keep the cows in the St John Wood. Please do the tell then i go see them the cows and ask the man if he know the sahiwal cows in the england anywhere.

Can you know if you can do pet passport for the cow in the germany. Then i can see if the airline can do carry cow as it is the very heavy.

Edited by gogidalsingh

hahaha..mega lol...may be get cow in germany apply for cow in india to get married...lol.

This thread is jokes man, i havent laugh soo much in ages..lol

Whats the N30 meaning.

I not doing the joke but tell you the bestest way to get the animals in india to the england with the no quarantin. If you have the bully dog in the punjab then you get him the all vaccination in the vet punjab and get the real certificate from special vet then you do the bully make crate and the send in the lufthansa to the frankfurt airport. Then when the german vet do see the certificate them can give the real pet passport and you can do bring your bully dog the england and do the no quarantine.

First i thinking pet passport is the joke because how can the animal make the passports in the india you having do lots fill form and give the moneys to munshis so how the animal fill the form i asking the peoples to get the pet passport. But i ask the man who do rspca and he say the pet passport is not the lie but the real. But I not being the sure if they can be pet passport if you having pet cow.

What the english for the munshi. Does the peoples know this can tell me.

Edited by gogidalsingh

Whats the N30 meaning.

I not doing the joke but tell you the bestest way to get the animals in india to the england with the no quarantin.

Yeah N30.

Vhat for you making the joke! The munda is wanting to get the sahiwal cow in the England, it is no the lauphing matter!

Edited by dalsingh101

Gogi

You have to be the careful, because the aaj kal the musalmaan is the trying to blow up the aeroplane. So immigration wallay may the get the scared, that the cow is the terrorist with the bomb pataka and may the not give the pet visa to the sahival cow.