Is This We Do The Tell Police

yEsterdays me and the my veera do the walk nigh times the hyde park for do the parade. Then we doing the hear a peoples making the big noise. We do the thinking the peoples doing the fight and do the help them and do the walk to do the help peoples. Is the we seeing the two mens doing the bad things each others and we do the close my eyes they were being the english mens and tell the me to do the fiss off the you taliabans pukis my brother do the tell them the english we doing them the help and him be the fiss off english peoples be the dirty shitsfaces. Then the we going the home but is the being think we do the wrong and do the next time them report for being the dirty in the park night times.

Do we doing them the police phone the next times or the claimtoday I doing the ask peoples this boards. my veera is saying the peoples do phone the claimtoday because they do the case for the peoples with the no fees.

Edited by gogidalsingh

yEsterdays me and the my veera do the walk nigh times the hyde park for do the parade. Then we doing the hear a peoples making the big noise. We do the thinking the peoples doing the fight and do the help them and do the walk to do the help peoples. Is the we seeing the two mens doing the bad things each others and we do the close my eyes they were being the english mens and tell the me to do the fiss off the you taliabans pukis

When you see they are the gandoos, you should the quickly go away. You are the lucky the english mans no grab you and your veer and try to do gundh mundh with you, zabardast! You should the mind your own business because in the england man can do sax with man, some police man do sax with man too!

Just the stay away from gandoos and no be bin muthwal phoning police and giving skaath.

Do we doing them the police phone the next times or the claimtoday I doing the ask peoples this boards. my veera is saying the peoples do phone the claimtoday because they do the case for the peoples with the no fees.

What for you wanting to phone the Claims Direct if you seeing the gandoos? This the make no sense, unless you trying the freshie fraud i no understand?

When you see they are the gandoos, you should the quickly go away. You are the lucky the english mans no grab you and your veer and try to do gundh mundh with you, zabardast! You should the mind your own business because in the england man can do sax with man, some police man do sax with man too!

Just the stay away from gandoos and no be bin muthwal phoning police and giving skaath.

What for you wanting to phone the Claims Direct if you seeing the gandoos? This the make no sense, unless you trying the freshie fraud i no understand?

I doing the thankyou this dirty peoples we doing the think someone doing the fight in the park then we do the go for do theres help but not know the gandoos do the live hyde park. The english man do the our insult he do the call us the taliban pukis so this is we ask peoples if to tell the police he do the us sweared.

We doing the watch television and the man he tell the peoples if the someone do the you jismani hamala then do the telephone claimtoday then veera was do the think if the english mens do us attack we do the police telephone or the claimtoday.

is this be the happen the all park if we do the parade the other road the lady do us ask darlings you do the want business and if we do the parades the park then the mens do the dirty things.

If the next times gandoos do us attack can we do the break thems legs and punches face with the my larges size kara. My veera is do the judo and being the india school finals so we can do the defence if the english mens do us attack. In the our village when the two biharis do the try steal our house me and the my veera do the attacks them and break them fingers then the my next door peoples do call police and they catched the bihari and tell us we doing the good thing.

Edited by gogidalsingh

Gogi

If you the seeing again goray do badthings fer veerji phoning to the Pulees nau nau nau tell apartator khusray haramis making noises disturbing our walking and making hyde the park into kutkhana. Pulees car come teeton teeton sottian hitting khusray sir bhunning and pulees arrest you and veera for the dogging. fer veera you daaant dallay kalaim tooday

Edited by tonyhp32

Gogi

If you the seeing again goray do badthings fer veerji phoning to the Pulees nau nau nau tell apartator khusray haramis making noises disturbing our walking and making hyde the park into kutkhana. Pulees car come teeton teeton sottian hitting khusray sir bhunning and pulees arrest you and veera for the dogging

We not being the walk but doing parade.This is being the different the walks and the parade. Parade is the being faster the walkings.

I think you doing the confuse we be leave our dogs in the pathankot my aunty house so police not be doing us arrest for dogging in the hyde parks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! Gogi veera tusi great ho ! :D

angrezi shaddo punjabi bolo !

My teachers she say me do the talk and write english then I be learns the english the quickly.

Gogi is the good guy,

he the making me smile and laugh after the long time.

Bless ju!

Someone should be the tell him what the dogging the really meaning......who volunteer....

Yaar toon no samjh-ing. Dogging no mean walking the kuttay, dogging mean what goray karring when they dekhing the other goray doing badthings. Pulees no kujh doing jay goray badthings doing in bushes (kankan dey ohlay). Jay doing in footpath fer pulees rapat darjing.

Apology the giving veerji, me no pata parade and walking different. Hun main samjh-ing. Veerji je police naal milling fer kaho 'gud marning affsar..wat seeming to be a problem' pulees respect daying je desi gud the rani di ingleesh boling.

Edited by tonyhp32

Yaar toon no samjh-ing. Dogging no mean walking the kuttay, dogging mean what goray karring when they dekhing the other goray doing badthings. Pulees no kujh doing jay goray badthings doing in bushes. Jay doing in footpath fer pulees rapat darjing.

Apology the giving veerji, me no pata parade and walking different. Hun main samjh-ing. Veerji je police naal milling fer kaho 'gud marning affsar..wat seeming to be a problem' pulees respect daying je desi gud the rani di ingleesh boling.

I doing the thankyou to tony and the jaikara.

Shall we next time not be go hyde park in the nights time or if we be the parade hyde parks and see the bad english peoples we do the break thems arm and the 2 leg and then doing the quick parade the back my house st john wood. is the police say it being the good to do the teachings this english mens to be liking the lady and not doing the dirty things with the other peoples mens.

I bill the try:

Gogi the dogging is meaning when one gundha bundha is the watching the two next gundhay bundhay doing the dirty sax soox thingy in the park. You should the be careful and stay the away from gundhay bundhay or police the thinking you dogging and you the getting arrested for being the dirty man.

Don't speak about this thing with your teacher okay!

But we not be do the dogging we be the think someone is doing the fights and the one peoples is being the get hurt and do the make loud ones noise. We just be the go help so is this means we do them helps or do the dogging because doing the someones help is not being the mean the peoples is being the dogging.

i do the talk this things if the brtishasians television does make me the MC. This will be the helps all people know the dogging is the rude thing. I will do the mc likes this

tunac tunac choo choo chak de dogging is the english mens

tunac balle balle they are the being dirty peoples

shawa shawa they are the all english mens the gandoos

wicked wicked peoples they are the being in the hydes park

cut theres lan offs and puts them face chak de chak de

dogging is not being the pyar nishani

dogging is the gandoo nishani

kick thems head and do them break legs balle balle balle tunac tunac

catch them peoples do dogging the hyde parks punch him nose the kara very hard

hoyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mere haineeya

Sadi balle balle if we do them catch

punjabis not the scared the english mens them do the dogging

punjabi punjabi punjabi punjabi punjabi

the peoples name inder do me ban sikh sangat

balle balle if the i see the inder hyde park do the dogging

balle balle i do the take hims photo my nokia and do show peoples the internet

tunac tunac then i do him break legs chak de punjabi tiger singhs

hoy hoy hoy this this gogi mc the bestest mc the comee st john wood

The peoples this internet boards i be the ask you if the my MC writing is being the good or bad language.

lol!!!

I have to the tell you. In the Ingland, the beating up the gandoo for being a gandoo is the illegal. Ju can the go the jail for it, so buch ke mundeya!

Balle Balle ..Gogi the MC... the rapping star... the greatest veer

Angrezi te Angrez have their bund maared by the Gogi MC Oye Hoye

Hyde Park parade the sher of london Gogi Mc Oye Hoye

Angrezi di maa di fu** oye hoye

Shaddo Angrezi Bolo Punjabi kehnde Jaikaara Dal Singh Oye Hoye

Na Sunya Gogi Paaji Oye Hoye

Jindagi saari maarni angrezi di

Je haiga ohda misssion oye hoye

Balle Balle ..Gogi the MC... the rapping star... the greatest veer

Angrezi te Angrez have their bund maared by the Gogi MC Oye Hoye

Hyde Park parade the sher of london Gogi Mc Oye Hoye

Angrezi di maa di fu** oye hoye

Shaddo Angrezi Bolo Punjabi kehnde Jaikaara Dal Singh Oye Hoye

Na Sunya Gogi Paaji Oye Hoye

Jindagi saari maarni angrezi di

Je haiga ohda misssion oye hoye

Can i do this copy words please.

I do the writes some more

Stop Gogi time

Mc gogi is coming the house

party peoples can you hear me

raise you hands and the legs the air

do the bhangra if you do not do care

shout the balle balle if you do bhagra

kiss your ferrari for the funtimes

kick you neighbour him private

that wills make them cry

If you do not like the mc gogi

then do not be listen

funk you hor

crazy people we come back

if the inder is in being this house

then i do your bans

but first i do the shits your faces

because you do on forums like the kanjari

you not being the sweet like jalebi

you being like the karela

krathan is you flavours

you are the dirty ninja

you live in a shoe

cus you did eat the poo

and ur name is the inder chick chick chick kabootar.

Edited by gogidalsingh

dalsingh is this my writing the good to do the britishasian television

I do the more write some songs

Twinkle twinkle badal

I do not liking your horse sadle

you do the cheap trick muktsar mela

you horse hans raj is not the winner

you can fix the mela prize

but you not doing the mc gogi bribe

i doing the write to mc your crime

you doing no horse ride

because you bum is being the too big