Someone Finally Gets It!

tonyhp32

Tony have you 'rolled' with yanks??

Do you know how stupid they are. Don't think Singhs wont be getting their kasheras checked if this goes through.

Don't think Singhs wont be getting their kasheras checked if this goes through.

hmmmm.....maybe some of you secretly wouldn't mind some seriously obese American doing this to you........hhmmmm

Edited by dalsingh101

Idiots, Americans and Fanatics never change, how the hell do you profile a 'Muslim'. :blink:

White, Black, yellow... hmmm.

By name and history. Don't know if the Americans can do it, but the Israelis ahve been doing it for ages and never suffered a terrorist attack onboard their airline - El Al. It's more behavioural profiling than racial.

All in all, I think the media, and hence politicians are making much fuss over a small issue. 300 Americans die EACH WEEK from alcohol related car accidents - even with absolutely no security, the chances of dying in a car on the way to the airport are higher than being involved in a terrorist attack.

If they allowed weapons on board - them at least there would be a chance to fight off or kill attackers before they tried anything stupid.

If they allowed weapons on board - them at least there would be a chance to fight off or kill attackers before they tried anything stupid.

I sure as hell wouldnt like to be a brown person on a plane full of tooled up yanks. All I would have to do is scratch my leg and one of them would chase me with an M60.

Edited by HSD

This whole fiasco is blown out of proportion. Americans going to an extreme, recently they requested Canadian officals to provide names of all Canadian passengers traveling in plane using US Air space. I can understand their request if Canadian passengers were landing in US, but using US Air Space to get to destination, wtf? Canada is being bullied by US thugs. Our boot lick conservatives officials representing Canada have no problem comply with their request. There is no such thing as separate policies when it comes to Canada. Canada is just another North america space to US.

Amardeep is right, this old man is completely retarded. I have my own reservations about Islam, but the fight between Islam and the west(whitey) is as much a fault of whitey as it is of the Islamic religion. If American law makers ever listen to this retarded old redneck, we should not be under the delusion that we Sikhs will be immune from their target list. Sikhs were as much a victim during the post 9/11 backlash as Muslims were. I lost all sympathy for whitey after the backlash against Sikhs started. Sikhs need to remain neutral in the war between whitey and Islam.