Ragi Darshan Lal Failed To Do Kirtan In Belgium

singh2

Ragi darshan lal is going from country to country like a prostitute.The main aim of his backers is to show that he has following in these coutries.

It is gathered that after a dismal showing in UK where he failed to do kirtan in gurudwara sahib, snagat of Norway and Belgium stopped him from doing kirtan.THat is a great news.

Edited by singh2

Ragi Darshan Singh had so much respect in the Panth at one point. But due to his moorakhtaa and sheer Manmat he has lost it all. His followers/Kala Afghanists are trying all sorts of stunts to show he has support such as that stamp drama in Canada. But the worldwide sangat has now seen Darshan Singh for what he really is.

Where is GuptSingh1699?

Didn't he say that the entire sangat of Belgium was pro-Darshani?

:D certainly doesn't look like it if he failed to do kirtan there!

'Sunny Singh Doad

That Dasam Granth is Gandh. It is dirty and crappy.

Hum Eh Kaaj Jagat Moh Ayee

Dasam Granth Ko Panth Se Hatayee

Yesterday at 19:01'

silly kid.

You know when I think of Professor Darshan Singh the following story comes to mind.

A little field-mouse was lost in a dense wood, unable to find his way out. He came upon a wise old owl sitting in a tree. "Please help me, wise old owl, how can I get out of this wood?" said the field-mouse.

"Easy," said the owl, "Grow wings and fly out, as I do."

"But how can I grow wings?" asked the mouse.

The owl looked at him haughtily, sniffed disdainfully, and said, "Don't bother me with the details, I only decide the policy."

You know if we take the above story and apply to Professor Darshan Singh's then it is very similar to his situation. He is in dense wood a very lost person and asking wise owl to help.