Dusshera

sure raagmaala veer ji , when i had started with Uggardanti, i would get angry i should say wild if i would see something wrong, my folks did havea terrible time at home...but slowly things cooled down today i did with anand sahib and sukhmani sahib, i should say i feel charged up..its like u feel good and aggressive too..but overall a very pleasant feeling

veer ji ,

taking inspiration from you and other veers like kaljug and shaheediyan, I read Uggardanti the FIRST TIMe in my life. After i finished i felt butterflies in my heart, my heart rate came down to 64. I read it around noon.

I have a pdf version of Das Granthi , and plan to read more of these banis.

Keep the inspiration and more tips coming singho !

Bhai Mehtab Singh Ji's recitation are beautiful - shud - he has done a full Das Granthi recitation.

Raagmala, whilst you are on a roll - try doing Akaal Ustat paath - the poetry is totally mindblowing as is the energy flow which emerges from it.

veer ji , can i get a link for the bhai sahibs recitation ?

I will surely read Akal Ustat soon.

kaljug veer ji how was yor day today ? what all bani did u do ?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh, veer ji!

I woke up with the beginnings of a nasty cold and struggled to get the minimum I'd set myself (see my first post) as a target done. I blame kaljug (the other one). Also did Bhagauti Astotar as I'd written it in my Tarna Dal Gutka from a Das Granthi, and shastar nam mala along with the usual. Going to leave Ram Avatar and Sarbloh Granth for tomorrow and am spending the rest of today in bed.

Luckily for the buffalo, I didn't have the strenth to pull it up the stairs then jhatka it in my bedroom. ;-)

K.

Edited by Kaljug

• 9 months later...
  • 12 years later...