Sikh Philosophy Network - Agenda

The following is a statement by a senior member of Sikh Philosophy Network and later acknowledged by the Admin.

Gyani Jarnail Singh - "SPNADMIN has got thumb on the right spot....there will be NO REST until the Kirpan...the Dastaar...and thus SIKHI...is eliminated for GOOD."

The following member appreciates Gyani Jarnail Singh Ji for the above message.

spnadmin

Brothers! What do you make out of this statement?

We've been here before. Please go to the site and challenge them there instead of sitting here and doing chugglian without confronting the people involved.

Last thing we want is another bullshit online forum 'war'.

There are certain phudus who just live for that kind of stuff and we don't want to get them all excited and frothing at the mouth. lol

now do u think there hasnt been confrontation ?

The OP seems to have misread the context of the post he quoted.

It seems to be directed towards the people who rushed the Gurdwara. I think he is referring to such people's actions as destructive to Sikhi when he says.

"there will be NO REST until the Kirpan...the Dastaar...and thus SIKHI...is eliminated for GOOD."

The other issues with being anti-DG and pro-Darshan are separate issues to this one. On the issue of idiots storming temples mob handed and involving police in Gurdwara politics I would agree that it is serious detrimental to Sikhs.

Edited by dalsingh101

Did you confront them on the site before you posted here?

Who do you go and confront?. These people do not like the truth. They tell you to either to comply with their views or shut up and if you do not then they cancel your membership.

You will not find a single member on the admin team correcting the others blunders. Instead they will show their appreciation for the trash spewed. There are serious anti-sikhism views held by the admin team that they keep propagating. Jarnail Singh contradicts his own statements previously made and yet no from the admin team raises an eyebrow but they rush to appreciate him.

I did confront these people in the past. One of the members on the admin team gave me a friendly suggestion. That was not to challenge them and accept that their farts were smelling tastier. I declined his offer and thus my membership was cancelled. Jarnail Singh does so many farts that the admin team appreciates it as Giaan Da Golla. But O' Boy they are so mistaken. They are not only digging spiritual graves for themselves but also for the whole membership.

Randip Singh tells people it is ok to eat meat and attend the Gurudwara regurgitating it because the body is also a piece of meat hence there is no difference. He threatens people to shut up or they will be removed from membership.

So dalsingh101 ji what is the point of banging ones head against the wall. Is the admin team blind to see what was written in the statement by a Giani of the forum somewhat incorrectly gives a wrong meaning. Just because a Giani has said that it must be true. Sikh Philosophy Network has the making of another Cult and should be classed as an anti-sikh site/forum.

dalsingh101 ji your are their esteemed member why don't you confront them. Lets get one thing clear, I am not doing this to get their membership. NO THANKS.

dalsingh101 ji your are their esteemed member why don't you confront them. Lets get one thing clear, I am not doing this to get their membership. NO THANKS.

Just vote with your feet. That will save you wasting your own time which you could use trying to understand your own faith to a greater depth.

Personally, I follow the maxim that if you don't like the company you find yourself in, move and go find other more positive circles to mix in. Simple.

I'm not bothered with inter forum clashes. Seen it all before. Is a waste of time and energy. As you said in your own words:

So dalsingh101 ji what is the point of banging ones head against the wall.
Edited by dalsingh101