~ Forum Was Upgraded ~

Recently forum was upgraded to new version. Hopefully, that should fix spam and other performance issues of Sikhawareness. Please use this thread to report an error messages you may get along the way during browsing the forum. We would like to specially thank our brothers at sikhsangat ( tech admin team) to help us out with this upgrade. Together as united we are able to acheive the goal of bring sikhi to youths worldwide.

Next batch of updates coming-

- Customized skin

- New face main page of articles, hot topics, and about Sikhawareness.

I think the speciality of sikhawareness is appreciation of granth's such as suraj parkash and various samprdaia. We need those members to contribute who have knowledge, especially suraj parkash etc. Maybe post a sakhi every week and then do vichar on sakhi and vichar on difficult words. I see a lot of news article's posted but this information is easily available.

I think we need to do vichar of gurmat as much as possible. Not that news is bad but I think we need to focus much more on spiritual topics, darshan. bhagti, panj chor etc.

rabb rakhe

Edited by osingh1

Skin looks very good. One recommendation is to make the forum width a bit wider (fluid version) to about 95%. Something like this: http://forums.invisionize.com/topic/144369-fixed-to-fluid/page__view__findpost__p__1175405126

Done, though the above method doesn't work on this skin ;)

Another may be bug or issue i have noticed when i try to open up sikhawareness using my smartphone (samsung galaxy s vibrant/android) it's laggy. Is it possible whenever you get time to have mobile friendly version of sikhawareness ...i m not sure if we have to install new skin or if setting just built in the new forum.

Another may be bug or issue i have noticed when i try to open up sikhawareness using my smartphone (samsung galaxy s vibrant/android) it's laggy. Is it possible whenever you get time to have mobile friendly version of sikhawareness ...i m not sure if we have to install new skin or if setting just built in the new forum.

IPB 3.0 and above has the built-in mobile version. It allows members to log in/post/reply. Their global layout is very basic mostly text version style. Try sikhsangat forum on your cell and that is the default ipb mobile version.

At present SA is now destroyed for me.I have 2 pcs, 1 P3 On which I do most of my work and the second one Core 2 duo .Both have Xp.A strange problem is now coming .whenever I I visit from my PC The background comes in dark blue and fonts are almost invisible but it is working fine on second Pc.Will try to figure out what is the problem

Let me re-enable previous skin as an option for members who are problem with viewing the website in this skin. Kdsingh80, all you have to do at the bottom of main page under skin and language to use blue velvet import skin and you should be able to see sikhawareness in the previous skin.

Is there any hope for option of viewing SA in old format or SA is over for me as it is very difficult for me to view SA

As i said earlier Kdsingh80, all you have to do is look at the bottom of main page under skin and language to use blue velvet import skin and you should be able to see sikhawareness in the old previous skin.

N 30 Singh ji the problem is not only of color.The pages of SA

don't come properly .The pages look like as if a new comer has designed the HTML page ,the format is not coming properly.

It is only coming properly in chrome or IE but only when I resized it to 75%.I have never seen this type of problem in any site in my life