Hans Raj Hans Converts To Islam

Genie Singh

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right however just remember one thing ...what will not spare the hindus will not spare us too...time will tell us ..i am witnessing this ..

Very true, they are already targeting Mazhabi Sikhs. Christianity has nothing to offer, yet due to the dedication of their missionaries and carelessness of our people they are converting people. And Christian missionaries are very sly in the the way they convert people in India. They use terms that Indian people feel comfortable with like calling

Jesus - Satguru, Ishwar,

Congregation - SatSangat

hymn singing - Kirtan, Bhajan

Bible - Bani

Heaven-Swarg

Congregational food - Langar

Very often they will even lie and misinterpret Bani to spread their message. For example, in Guru Gobind Singh Jee's bani, Guru Jee has used the term Issa(short for Ishwar) but Christian missionaries twist this and say Guru Jee is talking about Jesus. They use Chhal/Freb(deceit) to spread their religion.

Kuldip Manak was a Sikh. The funeral was organised by his brothers who were still Muslims (you might know of the Muslim brother who got arrested in some tantrik case amongst others).

Kuldips daughter was married into an Amritdhari family from UK. The family is mixed Muslim-Sikh type. Manaks cousin Ravinder Singh is a practising Sikh.

Inform yourselves before basing your knowledge on one picture from a burial you see.

I don't care how, if I have to ( if we have to) kick all the hindu khatris and bramins out; sh*t I'll do it at gun point.

What are you? Sick in the head?

You think any half decent apna would go along with that shit? Weirdo.

People like you are EXACTLY why decent people moved from the K'stan movement. Who the hell would want to live in a place with backward, dumb, hate filled fudus like you running around.

You've lost your grip on reality.

Look at how you've jumped into an orientalist identity that never existed in Panjab before goray came. And you haven't got the faculties to understand the obvious political motivation behind these bullshit Eurocentric pseudo-ethnological accounts. Saka my arse. You sound like the village idiot.

Saka ...hahaha!

get over such delusions gtLoc

once again reminding you about the 'low caste' origins of Jats.

"... Nor can the liberation that the Muslim conquerors offered to those who sought to escape from the caste system be taken for granted. ... a caliphal governor of Sind in the late 830s is said to have ... (continued the previous Hindu requirement that) ... the Jats, when walking out of doors in future, to be accompanied by a dog. The fact that the dog is an unclean animal to both Hindu and Muslim made it easy for the Muslim conquerors to retain the status quo regarding a low-caste tribe. In other words, the new regime in the eighth and ninth centuries did not abrogate discriminatory regulations dating from a period of Hindu sovereignty; rather, it maintained them"

Jackson, Peter (2003), The Delhi Sultanate: A Political and Military History, Cambridge University Press, p. 15,

This proves beyond the doubt of the humiliating status of the Hindus under Islamic rule, this is what I was talking about, thank you! We only got Sardari after we became Singhs of Guru Gobind Singh Jee who taught us to live like lions instead of the helpless lambs we were before becoming Sikhs who would be sacrificed by the Islamic wolves. Guru jee turned these helpless lambs(Punjabi Hindus) into lions(Sikhs) who then went on to hunt down the wolves(Muslim Pathans/Turks)

This proves beyond the doubt of the humiliating status of the Hindus under Islamic rule, this is what I was talking about, thank you! We only got Sardari after we became Singhs of Guru Gobind Singh Jee who taught us to live like lions instead of the helpless lambs we were before becoming Sikhs who would be sacrificed by the Islamic wolves. Guru jee turned these helpless lambs(Punjabi Hindus) into lions(Sikhs) who then went on to hunt down the wolves(Muslim Pathans/Turks)

GAJJ KE JAKAARA GAJAAVE NIHAAL HO JAAVE FATEH PAAVE KALGIDHAR DE MANN NU BHAAVAYYYYY SOOOO NIHAAAAAALLLL

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT SREEEEEEEEEEE AKAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read the history of maharana pratap.He was never able to beat the Mughal kings such as Akbar.From Sri guru hargobind sahib ji onwards we defeated the Mughal kings!

Saka ...hahaha!

get over such delusions gtLoc

You should also look closer to home too, plenty of fudu Hindus think they are descendants from some 'Aryan' master race themselves.

GAJJ KE JAKAARA GAJAAVE NIHAAL HO JAAVE FATEH PAAVE KALGIDHAR DE MANN NU BHAAVAYYYYY SOOOO NIHAAAAAALLLL

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT SREEEEEEEEEEE AKAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read the history of maharana pratap.He was never able to beat the Mughal kings such as Akbar.From Sri guru hargobind sahib ji onwards we defeated the Mughal kings!

Sat Sri Akal

GtLoc, my brother please read this carefully. I do agree fully with you that there are no issues in being proud with your own lineage, 'clan' history, or even putting a family name after your name. That infact is a good practise as long as you don't discriminate others based upon their caste. Not using family names causes historical confusion (such as the famous case of the 4 historically important Bhai Mani Singhs who lived in the same century). Besides that, even Gurbani mentions people by their caste, Ravidas as Chamar, Guru Amardas as Bhalla. Using your village name is also a good alternative but family name is better in the sense to avoid 'incestuous' (in the larger sense) marriages.

Now your second part about kicking Hindus out etc is not right at all. And mind it, I am no political correct tree hugger. I come from a family with Shaheeds (during the movement) and used to believe killing any Hindu is alright as they massacred our innocents as well. But with time (Shukar Waheguru) I have matured. Killing innocents is never an option, we as Khalsa only punish the tyrants, whatever religion they might be. Why should Hindu Khatris and Brahmins be killed? How is caste linked with personality, crimes by individuals? Weren't the Gurus from a Khatri background and many Shaheeds from Brahmin families (army of 6th Patshah, the ones who accompanied the 9th Patshah). Instead of hating on Hindus we should talk to them with love, so many converts even during the Khalistan movement. I can name you several dozen Singhs who were Shaheeds from Hindu backgrounds (Roshan Lal Bairagi, Bakshish Singh Kalyug, Mohar Singh Pandit, Dulla Singh etc). Turn the hate into constructive measures to preach Sikhi my brother. Especially pendu Hindu Punjabis have a tendency to lean towards Sikhi (there are exceptions but still, turn the hate into an energy filled resource from which the Panth benefits)

But the ones who talk sh*t about us... slap the sh*t out of them. Some hardliner Hindu talked against Dasam Pita this year, Simranjit Singh Manns youth wing leader Ranu trashed him two weeks ago :)

I like to keep links for Chrisians and Muslims in order to see what's going on in their head. Just today I was talking to a Christian who said he is going to India to preach Christianity to the Hindus. He told me that the main points he will use against Hinduism is their caste system. Believe it or not, but the caste system is a huge negative point of India. Otherwise the Sametic religions have nothing to offer over Dharma religions which are much more advanced than the middle eastern religions. Now Sikhi is in the advantage that Gurmat also does not believe in the caste system.

We need to get rid of this casteism mindset. Jaat Paat means nothing. Aatma has no caste or race. That is why Guru Jee has said Manas Ki Jaat Sabai EK Pehchanbo. Furthurmore, a Sikh should not even think of another Sikh's caste.

Guru Jee has said "Amrit Ko Pani kahe, Sikh ki Poochai Jaat, Kahe Gobind Singh, Nand Laal Jee, Seedhe Jampur Jaat!

Meaning, "a Sikh who says Amrit is just mere water and a Sikh who inquire's about another Sikh's caste", Says Gobind Singh: "Nand Laal Jee, he will go straight to the pits hell!"

Well said as usual Jonny Paji

I don't care how, if I have to kick all the hindu khatris and bramins out; sh*t I'll do it at gun point.

Until finding otherwise, I'm a Jatt first.

GtLoc what you've stated is worse than anything Sher has ever stated on here. Regardless of his agenda, he has never condoned the murder of innocents (unlike those Indira worshippers that celebrated the events of June 1984). You've blanketly made a highly agressive anti-Sikh statement either deliberately to stir up the thread or out of conviction. If you said it rather flippantly then I hope you can retract the statement as it's a 100% anti-Sikh comment and it denigrates our (nirvair) Panth. You should also be aware that 99% of Punjab's Khatri's and Brahmins attend Gurdwara's and are in fact sehajdhari Sikhs. Presumably you would have killed Bhai Lehna Ji too? If you said it out of conviction ... you'll have to make at least Panj Piare shaheed to even get a scratch against a single innocent Hindu Punjabi as Sikhs in general and the Khalsa Panth in particular are committed to defending all innocents rather than the bogus rhetoric that you seem to think is cool. Our opponents love whay you have said as they want to see exactly the type of polarisation that can forestall one billion people joining the Sikh Panth.

Your words betray that you are a Jatt first and a Jatt last - as Sikhs do not have anything against the entireity of any community on this planet.

What's sad is that you don't realise that the image of Sikhs that our enemies want to portray is exactly the one you are representing.

Hahaha! You are not alone in your Mission Hate Sher, there are many who would like me totally banned if not dead.

Looks like you hate mirrors too

Nobody really hates you and certainly nobody wants you dead. Your views are objectionable imho but you have a right to believe them. Even where we disagree we should be mindful that there are bigger mutual enemies out there and should look to find common ground that can advance everyone's interests. Your views are highly helpful in enabling us to understand the mindset of those against Sikhs and we can constructively use your points to sharpen up our own positions and advance our Panth in the best way. The more people oppose the Panth, the easier it is to build Unity internally within our ranks, so I for one would not like to see you dead ... but rather to defect and join our ranks ... as Sikhi is the foremost opponent of terrorism ... and it's the only ideology that truly wants Sarbat Da Bhala.

Kuldip Manak was a Sikh. The funeral was organised by his brothers who were still Muslims (you might know of the Muslim brother who got arrested in some tantrik case amongst others).

Kuldips daughter was married into an Amritdhari family from UK. The family is mixed Muslim-Sikh type. Manaks cousin Ravinder Singh is a practising Sikh.

Inform yourselves before basing your knowledge on one picture from a burial you see.

Well said as always Sikh Khoj Paji

How come moderates have not challenged this racist psychopath for his proposed bloodbath? Are moderates fine with one of the (i assume) Khalsas carrying out such Wisconsin like outrages?

Every Sikh on this forum condemns idiotic nonsense of the type GtLoc has stated in relation to his own individual fantasies. Most of the silent majority have not bothered to dignify his utterly wrong comments. Amritdhari GurSikhs cannot carry out Wisconsin type outrages, as regardless of keeping kes or other signifiers, actions that go against the Khalsa Panth's ethos of service to all humanity and defending the weak and oppressed automatically mean that such anti-Sikh rogues are patit. Patit are those who are no longer fit to be known as Amritdhari. Thus you should be aware that Amritdhari GurSikhs can NEVER commit, support or endorse terrorism against innocents.

Edited by mrsingh

GtLoc, my brother please read this carefully. I do agree fully with you that there are no issues in being proud with your own lineage, 'clan' history, or even putting a family name after your name. That infact is a good practise as long as you don't discriminate others based upon their caste. Not using family names causes historical confusion (such as the famous case of the 4 historically important Bhai Mani Singhs who lived in the same century). Besides that, even Gurbani mentions people by their caste, Ravidas as Chamar, Guru Amardas as Bhalla. Using your village name is also a good alternative but family name is better in the sense to avoid 'incestuous' (in the larger sense) marriages.

Now your second part about kicking Hindus out etc is not right at all. And mind it, I am no political correct tree hugger. I come from a family with Shaheeds (during the movement) and used to believe killing any Hindu is alright as they massacred our innocents as well. But with time (Shukar Waheguru) I have matured. Killing innocents is never an option, we as Khalsa only punish the tyrants, whatever religion they might be. Why should Hindu Khatris and Brahmins be killed? How is caste linked with personality, crimes by individuals? Weren't the Gurus from a Khatri background and many Shaheeds from Brahmin families (army of 6th Patshah, the ones who accompanied the 9th Patshah). Instead of hating on Hindus we should talk to them with love, so many converts even during the Khalistan movement. I can name you several dozen Singhs who were Shaheeds from Hindu backgrounds (Roshan Lal Bairagi, Bakshish Singh Kalyug, Mohar Singh Pandit, Dulla Singh etc). Turn the hate into constructive measures to preach Sikhi my brother. Especially pendu Hindu Punjabis have a tendency to lean towards Sikhi (there are exceptions but still, turn the hate into an energy filled resource from which the Panth benefits)

But the ones who talk sh*t about us... slap the sh*t out of them. Some hardliner Hindu talked against Dasam Pita this year, Simranjit Singh Manns youth wing leader Ranu trashed him two weeks ago :)

Of course, but is a person who goes to mandir but is not involved politically a hindu?

No. In suraj prakash granth, bhangu ji describes only those who do not run or hide.

In many cases it is stated all the Muslims were killed, however we know that was not the literal case.

Same stance here,

Honestly just kick Sher out. He's such a god he counts for the other millions.

Honestly just kick Sher out. He's such a god he counts for the other millions.

The best way to oppose Sher is by embracing 99% of Punjab's Khatri's and Brahmins as the sehejdhari Sikhs they are and to re-establish the puratan definition of a Sikh as anyone who bows before Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj. The question is do we want lakhs of innocents dead or crores of new members of the Sikh Panth to advance all towards the aim of Sarbat Da Bhala for all humanity?

Well said as usual Jonny Paji

GtLoc what you've stated is worse than anything Sher has ever stated on here. Regardless of his agenda, he has never condoned the murder of innocents (unlike those Indira worshippers that celebrated the events of June 1984). You've blanketly made a highly agressive anti-Sikh statement either deliberately to stir up the thread or out of conviction. If you said it rather flippantly then I hope you can retract the statement as it's a 100% anti-Sikh comment and it denigrates our (nirvair) Panth. You should also that 99% of Punjab's Khatri's and Brahmins attend Gurdwara's and are in fact sehajdhari Sikhs. Presumably you would have killed Bhai Lehna Ji too? If you said it out of conviction ... you'll have to make at least Panj Piare shaheed to even get a scratch against any innocent Punjabi as Sikhs in general and the Khalsa Panth in particular are committed to defending all innocents rather than the bogus rhetoric you think is cool.

Your words betray that you are a Jatt first and a Jatt last - as Sikhs do not have anything against the entireity of any community on this planet.

What's sad is that you don't realise that the image of Sikhs that our enemies want to portray is exactly the one you are representing.

Nobody really hates and certainly nobody wants you dead. Your views are objectionable imho but you have a right to believe them. Even where we disagree we should be mindful that there are bigger mutual enemies out there and should look to find common ground that can advance everyone's interests. Your views are highly helpful in enabling us to understand the mindset of those against Sikhs and we can constructively use your points top sharpen our own positions and advance in the best way. The more people oppose the Panth, the easier it is to build Unity internally within our ranks, so I for one would not like to see you dead ... but rather to defect and join our ranks ... as Sikhi is the foremost opponent of terrorism ... and it's the only ideology that truly wants Sarbat Da Bhala.

Well said as always Sikh Khoj Paji

Every Sikh on this forum condemns idiotic nonsense of the type GtLoc has stated in relation to his own individual fantasies. Most of the silent majority have not bothered to dignify his utterly wrong comments. Amritdhari GurSikhs cannot carry out Wisconsin type outrages as regardless of keeping kes or other signifiers actions that go against the Khalsa Panth's ethos of service to all humanity and defending the weak and oppressed automatically mean that such rogues are patit. Patit are those who are no longer fit to be known as Amritdhari. Thus you should be aware that Amritdhari GurSikhs can NEVER commit, support or endorse terrorism against innocents.

They're not innocents if they're fighting us, we don't go house to house. We have better things to do,

The Punjabi Subs vote showed we have to fight the political potential of the Hindus. That much is for sure, and it will involve bloodletting.

As for yourself, until you know dasam bani you will never be at peace. I feel a well if it created you it must be bad but I'll pre empt it.

Continuation of 2nd kavach: By 6th masterਸ਼ਕਤਿ ਬ੍ਰਹਿਮੀ ਬੈਸ਼ਨਵੀ ਭਵਾਨੀ ਤੂੰ ਤਰਵਾਰ ਹੈ ॥

(You are) Shakt (Parbati, the wife of Shivji), Brahmani (Saraswati, wife of Barhma), Baishnavi (Laxmi, wife of Vishnu), Bhavani (fierce form of Parbati), You are the Tarvaar (sword)

ਨਿਤ ਜਿਯੋਤੀ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਦਾਇਕ ਧਾਰਾਧਾਰ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾਨ ਹੈ ॥

(You are the) Nit Jejoti (the eternal flame), Mukht Daeik (granter of salvation), Dharadhaar (Sharp edged sword), Kirpan (the merciless sword)

ਚੰਡਕਾ ਮੰਡਕਾ ਮ੍ਰਿਤਕਾ ਜਗਤ ਜਨਨੀ ਕਾਲਕਾ ਗੁਨਖਾਨਿ ਹੈ ॥

(You are) Chandka (angry eight armed warrior goddess Chandi), Mandkaa (beautifully adorned Chandi), Mritkaa (mother of the Earth), Jagat Janni (mother of the world), Kalika (dark form of chandi), Gunkhaan (treasure mine of virtue)

ਭਵ ਮਾਨਕਾ ਖਲ ਹਾਂਨ ਕਾ ਰੱਤ ਪਾਲਕਾ ਜਗ ਮਾਨ ਹੈ ॥

(You are the) Bhav Mankaa (good virtue to the world), Khal Hankaa (defeater of evil ones), Ratt Pankaa (drinker of blood), Jag Man (pride of the world)

ਇਹ ਕਵਚਿ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਕੋ ਬਤੀਸਾ ਪਢੈ ਜੋ ਨਿਤ ਛੱਤ੍ਰੀ ॥

That Kshaytria (warrior) who reads this Kavach of Brahma of 32 (praises) daily

ਰਣ ਜੀਤ ਲੈਹ ਨਿਰਭੀਤ ਰਹਿ ਰਿਧਿ ਸਿਧਿ ਪਾਵੈ ਅੱਤ੍ਰੀ ॥

(He) will attain victory on the battlefield, remain fearless, and attain Ridhi Sidhi (yogic spiritual powers)

ਲਹਿ ਬੇਦ ਭੇਦ ਜੋ ਪਢੈ ਬਿਪ੍ਰਬੈਸਯ ਧੰਨ ਸੁਖ ਸੰਪਤਾ ॥

A Brahmin who reads this will know the secret of the Vedas, and a Vaish who reads with will attain comfort of wealth and family.

ਧਨ ਧਾਮ ਤਨ ਅਰੋਗ ਸੂਦਰ ਪਾਇ ਸੁਖ ਅਕੰਪਤਾ ॥

Wealth, home, and a body without ailments [all] of beautiful unswerving comfort [is attained through contemplating this mantra].

ਇਹ ਬੋਲਾ ਹਰਿਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਕਾ ਸੁਣੋ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਬੀਰ ॥

This Bola is of Guru Hargobind, listen Khalsa warriors!

ਫਤਿਹ ਪਾੳ ਮੈਦਾਨ ਮੈ ਪਕੜ ਹਾਥ ਸ਼ਮਸ਼ੀਰ ॥

Attain victory on the battlefield holding a Shamshir (scimitar).

-Dasam Granth.

Continuation of Sangeet Bhujang Prayaat Stanza ਬਾਗੜਦੰਗ ਬੀਰੰ ਡਾਗੜਦੰਗ ਡਕਾਰੈਂ ॥੩੬॥੧੧੩॥

There are loud shouts with profound resoundings, and the poets describe them in their verses.37.114.

ਚਾਗੜਦੰਗ ਚਉਪੇ ਬਾਗੜਦੰਗ ਬੀਰੰ ॥ ਮਾਗੜਦੰਗ ਮਾਰੇ ਤਨੰ ਤਿੱਛ ਤੀਰੰ ॥

The demons are running away and the heroes are shouting loudly.

ਗਾਗੜਦੰਗ ਗੱਜੇ ਸੁਬੱਜੇ ਗਹੀਰੈਂ ॥ ਕਾਗੜਦੰਗ ਕਵੀਯਾਨ ਕੱਥੇ ਕਥੀਰੈਂ ॥੩੭॥੧੧੪॥

The sounds are produced by the striking axes and daggers. The arrows and the guns are creating their own noses.38.115.

ਗਾਗੜਦੰਗ ਗੋਮਾਯ ਗੱਜੇ ਗਹੀਰੰ ॥ ਸਾਗੜਦੰਗ ਸੰਖੰ ਨਾਗੜਦੰਗ ਨਫੀਰੰ ॥

The loud noise of drums and the resounding of conches and trumpets is being heard in the battlefield.

ਬਾਗੜਦੰਗ ਬਾਜੇ ਬੱਜੇ ਬੀਰ ਖੇਤੰ ॥ ਨਾਗੜਦੰਗ ਨਾਚੇ ਸੁ ਭੂਤੰ ਪਰੇਤੰ ॥੩੯॥੧੧੬॥

The musical instruments of the warriors are being played and the ghosts and goblins are dancing.39.116.

ਤਾਗੜਦੰਗ ਤੀਰੰ ਬਾਗੜਦੰਗ ਬਾਣੰ ॥ ਕਾਗੜਦੰਗ ਕਾਤੀ ਕਟਾਰੀ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾਣੰ ॥

The noises of the arrows and shafts, daggers and swords are being heard.

ਨਾਗੜਦੰਗ ਨਾਦੰ ਬਾਗੜਦੰਗ ਬਾਜੇ ॥ ਸਾਗੜਦੰਗ ਸੂਰੰ ਰਾਗੜਦੰਗ ਰਾਜੇ ॥੪੦॥੧੧੭॥

The music of the musical instruments and the drumming of the trumpets resounds and the warriors and chieftains are doing their job amidst such resonance.40.117.

ਸਾਗੜਦੰਗ ਸੰਖੰ ਨਾਗੜਦੰਗ ਨਫੀਰੰ ॥ ਗਾਗੜਦੰਗ ਗੋਮਾਯ ਗੱਜੇ ਗਹੀਰੰ ॥

The conches, clarionets and the drums resounded.

ਨਾਗੜਦੰਗ ਨਗਾਰੇ ਬਾਗੜਦੰਗ ਬਾਜੇ ॥ ਜਾਗੜਦੰਗ ਜੋਧਾ ਗਾਗੜਦੰਗ ਗਾਜੇ ॥੪੧॥੧੧੮॥

The trumpets and musical instruments produced their sounds and alongwith their resonance, the warriors thundered.41.118.

If you think such glorious compositions are the work of Mughals or bramins lool.

You sir, are the work of the panch khalsa diwan and British government then. How will you stand in panj piyare without jaap sahib.

Also, people know if you say we gonna crank them all it still means you won't kill those who surrender, run away, etc.

Statements are in a Sikh, not absolute, hindu, or western context.

You know this too,

You want 'peaceful dialouge' while they continue to take hostile actions. To achieve this 'diplomacy' you try to suffocate genuine militant sections of your family.

Militant sections, who are the true beloved of the Guru.

Pita Ji sent a letter AFTER Chamkaur.

Don't try, to make me out to be a terrorist.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ | |

post-9985-0-53574700-1393669238_thumb.pn

post-9985-0-61185100-1393669258_thumb.pn

post-9985-0-23733900-1393669511_thumb.pn

They're not innocents if they're fighting us,

When did I ever say that those that make terrorist attacks against us like Indira Gandhi should be classed as innocents?

Shaheed Bhai Beant Singh and Shaheed Bhai Satwant Singh are Kaum De Heere to me!

All of India should accept them as true Desh Bhagats who killed a terrorist that has an international airport named after her wretched name.

we don't go house to house.

Terrorist Congressi's din 1984 id exactly marking up Sikh houses in Delhi and elsewhere in order to commit Genocide against Sikhs.

We have better things to do,

Foremost of which - as Guru Sahib ordered - should be Sarbat Da Bhala (welfare of all humanity).

The Punjabi Suba vote showed we have to fight the political potential of the Hindus.

Hindu's are not a monolithic block. It also educates us that when we classify people that attend Gurdwara's as non-Sikhs or Hindu's in the Punjabi context then we enable our enemies to prosper by including the same (sehajdhari Sikhs) within their political base as so-called Hindu Punjabi's. Result being that our Arya Samaj and Hindutva enemies win at the Panth's expense if we go against the wider interests of the Sikh Panth in being a demographic force to be counted with.

That much is for sure, and it will involve bloodletting.

Sikhi does not allow the deliberate targetted bloodletting of innocents. Nazism, Hinduism and Islam all do if you wish to find an alternative path to Gurmat.

If you think such glorious compositions are the work of Mughals or brahmins lool.

It's up to you if you share the same respect for Triya Charitar or Bachittar Natak as Sher. It's very simplistic to assume every sentence is doubted.

You sir, are the work of the panch khalsa diwan and British government then.

The British Government and Arya Samaj are the very ones who funded Khemu Bedi and his Sodhak Committee in 1897.

How will you stand in panj piyare without jaap sahib.

I have never made any negative comment about Sri Jaap Sahib.

Also, people know if you say we gonna crank them all it still means you won't kill those who surrender, run away, etc.

Basicly employing the same ethnic cleansing ideology employed on us by Pakistani's and Indira Gandhi is all good in your eyes?

You want 'peaceful dialouge' while they continue to take hostile actions.

How exactly do you propose to take hostile actions against an enemy that has between a hundred to a thousand times more resources and ammunition than you do? Or do you think of June 1984 as some kind of victory for the Sikh Panth?

To achieve this 'diplomacy' you try to suffocate genuine militant sections of your family.

Not at all. I simply believe that we as a Panth can achieve more long term by in short term concentrating on combatting illiteracy, poverty, female infanticide, biraderi, drugs, alcohol, cancer etc and that once we have victory over those enemies ... we will never be in danger of any repeat Genocide or subjugation of freedom. Instead we will be in a position to press on and push Sikhi further across India as a pre-cursor to Khalsa Raj ("humane and just rule") being global.

Militant sections, who are the true beloved of the Guru.

Those that make terrorist statements like yourself have no real association with Guru Sahib.

The Khalsa Panth and suffering humanity are the true beloved of the Guru.

Pita Ji sent a letter AFTER Chamkaur.

And what did they wrong by that!?

Don't try, to make me out to be a terrorist.

You're not a real terrorist I realise that. But by making statement you think are cool you inadvertently support terrorists like Indira Gandhi and her like.

To Mr. Singh,

1. I think everyone here believes in Triya Charitar and Bachittar Natak. If you have problems with certain lines in the aforementioned, then please tell us which ones and I am sure some of the more educated Singhs here can explain them in a better manner than someone like me.

2. I dont know if Islam and Hinduism say its ok to kill innocent people. I have come across a lot of claims about the Quran saying its ok to kill Kafirs, but I have never seen this with my own two eyes as I have never read the Quran, so I cant believe its true until then. I dont know where it says its ok to kill innocent people in Hinduism either. Also, like many before me have said: What Hinduism? Which Hinduism? Please be specific here.

Did nyourself o kill innocent mr. Singh. Simply said, that when their political potential is threatened enough it will lead to violence.

The whole big boy and words thing doesn't exist. What Clausewitz said is true.

Those who fight us are our enemies you don't know what I'm talking about. As for charitar if a sikh should not know of these things they will fall to them.

Why talk of all four other thieves but not kaam?

I get where you are coming from, however those lofty ideals are very long term. You have work towards them.

Also, why would India who had its leader killed support Bhai Bean and Satwant Singh?

That's delusional, you still haven't woken up to the war going on. Keep day dreaming, no difference between the drug of porpoganda and denial which you would say is 'naam' and opium.

I'm not even disagreeing with you, but as a matter of self defence You yourself should have a problem with things.

If you have personal honor you know you cannot stand for a police trying to force a father on top of a daughter at gun point.

I won't even say anymore, only reason I'm a Sardar is because of maharaj. When it is your time, if you have one you will be chosen.

Edit - At neo singh bhaji sorry started replying but did not read your post. If it's okay I will leave this post up and say no more.

Edited by GtLoc

To Mr. Singh,

1. I think everyone here believes in Triya Charitar and Bachittar Natak. If you have problems with certain lines in the aforementioned, then please tell us which ones and I am sure some of the more educated Singhs here can explain them in a better manner than someone like me.

2. I dont know if Islam and Hinduism say its ok to kill innocent people. I have come across a lot of claims about the Quran saying its ok to kill Kafirs, but I have never seen this with my own two eyes as I have never read the Quran, so I cant believe its true until then. I dont know where it says its ok to kill innocent people in Hinduism either. Also, like many before me have said: What Hinduism? Which Hinduism? Please be specific here.

Islam has many had its and remember how it is written not how it is practiced.

Technically unless a kafir nation has treaties with the caliphate it is all fair game.

However, the zakat is supposed to be for protection but also to humiliate the kafir. The ruler is supposed to grab the beard of the kafir when he comes to pay it, and he is supposed to bend low.

End of the day, I would not trust an avowedly mainstream muslim state that had power. Actions speak louder than words,

Even if it is outwardly peaceful, life for minorities would be hell. Like Pakistan, Egypt, etc.

The only right to ruler any muslim state has, is to live under Khalsa Raaj. None other,

• 2 weeks later...

He was never a sikh. He was a radha swami. My family relative asked him once which guru do u follow..he told i ve taken naam from beas.. anyways we should not coment on these personal choices..hence for me all religions are one and same if one aims to the formless ek onkar..i am against only those religions who call their guru to be the creator .coz creator is only what sggs defines.. and rest alll religions are same if this understanding is there..well please no issue.its totally my point of view

Any individual ignoring the power of hindu civilization to defend itself is a fool! Buddhism nearly brought hinduism to extinction until a ferocious comeback resestablishing hinduism. The moslems deep into their rule nearly brought hinduism to extinction until once again a ferocious comeback starting in the 16th century.

Ignore at your own peril. There is a saying for people like this "getting high on your own supply"

the khalsa or the mullahs dont have a chance in la la land against a fairly united hinduism...

Any individual ignoring the power of hindu civilization to defend itself is a fool! Buddhism nearly brought hinduism to extinction until a ferocious comeback resestablishing hinduism. The moslems deep into their rule nearly brought hinduism to extinction until once again a ferocious comeback starting in the 16th century.

Ignore at your own peril. There is a saying for people like this "getting high on your own supply"

the khalsa or the mullahs dont have a chance in la la land against a fairly united hinduism...

Maybe in Hindustan, but outside 'Hindus' only seem to have two plans in the face of ground level violence: (1) Arselick and look vulnerable hoping for sympathy or (2) Try and hide behind Singhs.

lol

The Khalsa does not want to finish Hinduism or any other religion. That's not our agenda, never was and never will be. Sikhs only want to live as equals and not be politically dominated by anyone else because we have seen what happens when we are politically dominated by first the Muslims and now the Hindus.

As for the Muslims. They are not peaceful Buddhists who were able to be absorbed by a resurgent Hinduism under Shankaracharya. By nature Muslims are very aggressive in comparison to Hindus. Even if they are a minority, they see themselves as rightful rulers. They are already in the process of taking over Bengal and Kerala and will try to turn it into another Kashmir once they have the demographic power. Due to Deobandi indoctrination, their militant strain is getting even more dangerous.

In my lifetime I have seen gujus bust so called singhs...hell I have even seen "singhs" running from "singhams" as they say in sri lanka...the tamil tigers...

Maybe in Hindustan, but outside 'Hindus' only seem to have two plans in the face of ground level violence: (1) Arselick and look vulnerable hoping for sympathy or (2) Try and hide behind Singhs.

lol

Then again the hindus are too busy getting top grades, top positions in business, politics, academia.......to worry about low level gangster stuff...