The Extent Off Bewaakoofi Done To Get Visa - Harjap Bhangal

Nothing surprises me anymore!

Have you seen this one?

No I haven't. Thanks for sharing.

When I watched it, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry?

Our people are f****d.

It's even wider than marriages; I've been hearing alot about the lowlife behaviour of pendu faujis working on construction sites. How they backstab each other over £10 and even encourage their Paki bosses to treat fellow Sikh workers (already being paid peanuts) like scum.

I feel really embarrassed when some Pak bowls up to me and tells me about his jat slave working for £40 "all day every day". Then when you meet these arseholes, they are the most jumped up, low life scum imaginable. You don't even want to help them.

People from India come here to work, and £40 a day for 10-12 hours work is a lot for them compared to what they would get in India. In India if you do the same job you'd probably get 5000-8000 rupees a month! That's how much you'd make here in 2-3 days so for them it's probably better working as slaves here than in Punjab.

It's even wider than marriages; I've been hearing alot about the lowlife behaviour of pendu faujis working on construction sites. How they backstab each other over £10 and even encourage their Paki bosses to treat fellow Sikh workers (already being paid peanuts) like scum.

I feel really embarrassed when some Pak bowls up to me and tells me about his jat slave working for £40 "all day every day". Then when you meet these arseholes, they are the most jumped up, low life scum imaginable. You don't even want to help them.

wow you really seem to have an intense hate for jats lol

Edited by Jonny101

No, he's just a typical starched pagh Duggu tarkhan from Kenya!

The sister of a friend of mine had an accident a few weeks ago with a Kenya Duggu who reversed his car out of his drive and crashed into her car. He started off my saying that it was the woman's fault! Then started to say don't go through insurance, I'll get the car fixed. A week later he's disappeared even after saying in front of the neighbours who saw the accident that he would get the car repaired. Typical Duggu lowlife Kenya scum. Killings too good for them!

Edited by tonyhp32

No, he's just a typical starched pagh Duggu tarkhan from Kenya!

No one from my family is from Kenya or anywhere else in Africa..

And as for hating on the peasantry, when you see their low life behaviour, believe me, it's hard to feel any love.

But then you must be accustomed to it and desensitized to it from birth as you've probably grown up with your family doing gundh like that from a young age?

Admin note: Personal attacks against members or family members not allowed

Edited by N30 S!NGH

Do you think I'm making up what is happening or something? Do you think Harjap is making things up on the show as well?

There is seriously lowlife activities going on in the community that is being masked up.

Edited by dalsingh101

Guys seriously cut personal attacks against each other towards each other, each other family, formal warning to both tony veer and dalsingh veer. By all means talk about community issues without attacking each other.

Do you think I'm making up what is happening or something? Do you think Harjap is making things up on the show as well?

There is seriously lowlife activities going on in the community that is being masked up.

But how do you know they(the callers) are all Jats? for all you know they could be Tarkhans. I know a Tarkhan family from my nanke's pind. They are very close to us, almost like Rishtedaars. Their daughter went to India to marry a boy. When he was sponsored to the west, and had a baby with her and is also Pakkaa, now he is openly saying to her that he only married her to come to the west and even keeps an affair to her knowledge. He sleeps separately from her in the same house. Her mother thinks he will likely separate from her once he has enough money saved. But the girl(his wife) is still in denial and is trying to salvage the marriage any way she can. So bad guys come in all castes and races my friend. You should not judge and say all the bad guys are Jats lol

No one from my family is from Kenya or anywhere else in Africa..

And as for hating on the peasantry, when you see their low life behaviour, believe me, it's hard to feel any love.

But then you must be accustomed to it and desensitized to it from birth as you've probably grown up with your family doing gundh like that from a young age?

Admin note: Personal attacks against members or family members not allowed

So you're a tarkhan from India rather than from Kenya. Hardly anything to write home about. Still the lowest form of pond life in Sikhi.

Edited by tonyhp32

So you're a tarkhan from India rather than from Kenya. Hardly anything to write home about. Still the lowest form of pond life in Sikhi.

This reply is caste-ism in the truest form. When people begin to create a hierarchy of backgrounds. Dhan ho Sikho tusi dhan ho.

Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji (Kaleran Wale) and Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji (Rare Wale) from this family background? If I can swim down to their depths I will consider myself very blessed indeed. Differences exists in background which you can't take away. Whether this be language, way of life, habits, customs etc. But to look down upon others as inferior is just plain ego talking. We all have a long way to go. Seeing Waheguru in all is so far away if we can't even cross the barriers of caste.

Edited by Sat1176

Real tribalism of so called sikhs come out in this thread then one wonders why gorreh sikhs or american/uk/canadian born punjabis are put off by sikhs/sikhi and panth, if caste/tribalism/fascism all you have to offer in the panth- i too be running miles away from these goons, tell them stick your tribal sikhi where sun does not shine..!!!

Just giving dalsingh a taste of this own medicine. For too long he's been allowed to ply his BS anti-Jat agenda. Now that someone brings Dalsingh's caste into the equation and suddenly people take offence.

I don't know about USA or Canada but tarkhans are looked down upon as backstabbing, cheating low life.

It's no biggy.

With our community, the only way to get any attention on issues is to force it in people's faces.

As for Tony's comments. They don't really bother me because I don't really give any value to his opinions based on what I've read of his posts over the years. Never seen anything remotely insightful.

It's no biggy.

With our community, the only way to get any attention on issues is to force it in people's faces.

As for Tony's comments. They don't really bother me because I don't really give any value to his opinions based on what I've read of his posts over the years. Never seen anything remotely insightful.

You can lead a horse to water but a pencil must be lead! I'll leave it to the other members to decide whether my posts are insightful or not, but rest assured that any BS you come up with will be countered by me. That's a promise!