This Pisses Me Off

The very apex of fudhuness!

Were those other guys from Sikh backgrounds too?

How common is this in Canada?

Edited by dalsingh101

What else is new? Our people fighting among themselves..another pathetic event.

Our people fighting with their own, you know why? Because these self proclaimed tough bunch from our community know they can get away with it-there is no fear they will feel as they know there are no consequences in life when it comes to dealing with their own- so they prey on weak and in this case (unfortunate nerdy out of shape singh) fight with their own, suppress them, fear monger them, intimidate them. These so called tough bunch punk wussie kids- cannot even dare mess around with other community kids they fear them ie- tamil, asian, blacks because they know they will be nailed to the wall, will get their butts handed to them on a platter because other community kids won't stand their bullyism. They have no desire to show their muscle for righteousness (protect the weak, defend women, children, fight against drug/rapist/murders).

One of my thai co worker told me at lunch, punjabis are safest neighbour to live with because they always fight among each other, i was utterly mortified at this smart arse (somewhat true/have element of truth) comment so i down played it with saying other communities have similiar issues but his comment made me think thats how others see us.

There was a time a few years ago (here in England) that even monay would be queuing up to batter those tossers who did that.

Gotta say: Singh DID try and fight back, those other mfs are typical, spoilt, jumped up 'modren' Sikh youth.

The question we need to ask is why our society appears to be a production line of jumped up machods. That spoilt brat jatt bullshit culture doesn't help either!

Shame.

It all went downhill when the guy took him down to the ground then those kuttey fudus started attacking at once.

N30Singh you live in Springdale can't you show this video to the police? Or send it to cp24 or CBC. Lets shame those shitheads and arrest them for robbery an assault.

You gotta be careful. That Singh might not want to deal with the police.

He might want to deal with it another way?

Edited by dalsingh101

I reckon if that Singh trained hard for 3 months. He'd be able to tear that phudhus head off 1 to 1.

And in this hypothetical encounter, there should be a fair few guys around, ready to interject encase the other machod's boyfriends try and step in again.

Edited by dalsingh101

I reckon if that Singh trained hard for 3 months. He'd be able to tear that phudhus head off 1 to 1.

And in this hypothetical encounter, there should be a fair few guys around, ready to interject encase the other machod's boyfriends try and step in again.

Even if he knew basic boxing he could have opened a can of whoop ass...

Put these guys in a ring then it would be a fair fight.

So I got some information on this case from my cousing who are in that high school and know a little bit about the person involved.

This happened outside Lincoln M Alexander Secondary School.

The people involved are punjabis and the guy boxing is Mohammed.

Apparently , that singh is an asshole and talks shit. He came from some another area, thus some territorial thing involved too. He also blazes, he smokes weed. They didnt steal his phone and threw it in river.

Apparently after a beating this guy is still talking shit.

Thats all the info I got from my cousins.

their just some stupid little malton kids. shouldnt look into it too much. soft shit. good hes trying to make a come back albeit he seems like hes new to fighting. must be his first fight ever. you never know whos going to grow up and become the hardened criminal. when i was in high school around 2004-2008, fights between indians were way worse and no one bothered filming because of the weapons being used and the fear of getting charged. you can see the new generation is a bunch of admin cut and thats why their making these stupid videos trying to earn points and be cool. and to be honest, most punjabi kids never amount to anything anyways so who cares.