Past glorious singhs vs current singhs

SAadmin

So you are saying that because those Singhnis live in the West, their achievements do not matter at all?  I very highly doubt they support those things you mentioned.  They are just trying to contribute positively to society (by doing something more significant than slaving over a hot stove all day).  

And I am white... and I do not support any of those things that you mentioned!

And I can't believe you don't know who Bapu Surat Singh Ji is... he has been on hunger strike for months now, trying to get Sikh prisoners freed.  Even I know who he is! 

There are enough problems here where I am for me to take on India's. 

And here you go with your white bullshit feminism again, like everyone is scheming to get you cooking in the kitchen all day.

Like we ain't got enough of our own Panjabi baggage coming into our community without white people bringing in their own hang ups.... 

And here you go with your white bullshit feminism again, like everyone is scheming to get you cooking in the kitchen all day.

Like we ain't got enough of our own Panjabi baggage coming into our community without white people bringing in their own hang ups.... 

like i said before she has the benefit of being excused as a sikh of foriegn nationality ..i realldy doubt if she were from a hindu background what she would get to hear.

This has nothing to do with feminism... I mentioned Singhnis who are also strong, courageous etc and you want to completely dismiss them why?  Because they live in the west? Because they don't conform to your idea of what a Singhni should be?  The original topic was about past glorious Singhs compared ot now, and the idea of courage and bravery... I was pointing out that its not just Singhs but also Singhnis. You are the one who shot down the Singhnis.  Why is it that everytime someone mentions Singhnis and achievements that take them outside of what you guys expect as 'traditional submissive roles in the shadows of men' why is it that when stories of brave and courageous SInghnis are mentioned, you have to find fault with it??? Is there a rule on this site stating we can only talk about Singhs achievements and not the achievements of Singhnis?

Also, you just suggested that you are not in India, because you stated that "there are enough problems where I am" meaning that you are not in India.  Yet you just shot down any western countries and Sikhs from those countries as not "counting" since as you said all the western countries are horrible places...  and they are not from India.  So why do you think you even have the right to say anything then by your own definition?? You are also not part of India...  you fall in the same category as those Singhnis that I mentioned, living in a country outside of India???

Edited by Satkirin_Kaur

I thought you was leaving the forum?

Please take your bullshit scholarship elsewhere.

Who is Bapu Surat Singh? 

I don't do pendu politics btw. Same mfs who are complaining about Hindus, treat other Sikhs like shite. I just see karma.... 

Panthic muslay are brought on ourselves 99% of the time. Usually by Sikhs of pendu peasant backgrounds. They can't stop complaining about Hindus, Chuhray, Chamaars, Tarkhans, Bapay etc. etc.

It's evident: they don't know how to get one with anyone else who is brown, but suck up to goray like they are their bitches. 

I dont care about goray unlike you always fantasizing about them

you don't even know who bapu surat singh is lol shame on you

You are the one who talks bullshit not Satkiran. You talk against goray all day long even though Satkiran clearly does not endorse any gora supremacy views or anything of the sort, she is a Sikh of Gori background why you keep bothering her

Seems like you suffer from some inferiority complex Dalleh

I think in general, Singhs and Singhnis were glocious in past. You can't say only Singhs had glorious history... somewhere along the line Singhnis were discouraged and became mere simple housewifes.  At least in the west, where they are not discouraged, Sikh women are stepping up as examples to others.  There are Singhs too... but if you are speaking purely about physial prowess, well then, as a general rule, I think there are huge issues!!! LOL Laziness... I blame the internet, gaming, TV

I am sure there is an episode on Sri gur panth parkash -Rattan Singh Bhangoo, about a group of singhnis who have been capturedcaptured, one went for the sulas sword cut him down, another grapled and killedkilled, the rest took weapons and cut many sulleh, also then I think they were all shot. Been a while since I have read that episode. 

crystal

admin cut I dont care about goray unlike you always fantasizing about them

you don't even know who bapu surat singh is lol shame on you

with a gunda mouth like yours what gyaan can you teach? You deserve every swear word under the sun. 

Crystal

You defend something you've never read. Charitars and Avtars were written by Poet Shyam, an average poet as shown by internal evidence and historical evidence shows that court poets wrote chunks of the Dasam Granth. Dasam Granth is nothing compared to SGGS Maharaj.

You defend something you've never read. Charitars and Avtars were written by Poet Shyam, an average poet as shown by internal evidence and historical evidence shows that court poets wrote chunks of the Dasam Granth. Dasam Granth is nothing compared to SGGS Maharaj.

At least, he has blind faith in Satguru jee, if he hasn't read.

For you, think about the verse below.

ਨਿੰਦਕ ਕੈ ਮੁਖਿ ਛਾਇਆ ॥

The slanderer's face is blackened with ashes.

Bhul chuk maaf

And regarding leaving the forum, I choose what I want. Marji da malak jatt, tu kaun hunda dukki tikki dalleya

That's because you are a maha-phudhu.

Big talk about leaving like an upset janani - then come running back a few days later like a admin cut. lol

You must have been on your period. 

That's because you are a maha-phudhu.

Big talk about leaving like an upset janani - then come running back a few days later like a admin cut. lol

You must have been on your period. 

talking bout jnanis lol mona without flowing beard talking big. jnana sala

Thank you. Mission accomplished. Now I am gone forever.

Bless all you amateur scholars esp Dall and Amardeep. Hope you grow out of 'internet khoj' one day and visit real libraries and do some good khoj instead of parroting others views.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

At least, he has blind faith in Satguru jee, if he hasn't read.

For you, think about the verse below.

ਨਿੰਦਕ ਕੈ ਮੁਖਿ ਛਾਇਆ ॥

The slanderer's face is blackened with ashes.

Bhul chuk maaf

First of all for something to be slander, it has to be both false and degrading. Simply discussing whether or not something is authentic does not degrade Guru Ji. It would be just as much of a disservice to blindly attribute something to him.

Secindly slander is spoken word while written would be libel.