Syrian refugees crisis

SAadmin

Yeah. 

If it kicks off, plenty of sullay wont want to fight. Like all of those running away from Syria now. 

Nah. Writings on the wall for Sikhs.

One way or another we'll have to fight. Be it as refugees with a rise of racism. Or against a rise of extremist Islam. We'll be caught right in the middle of this. Especially as some of our lot have no scruples about jumping into bed with white supremacists.

Instead of all that shit you're speaking; get your arse to the gym.

If we get caught out as a community again, because we've been too busy chasing money or living like comfortable slobs, we deserve what's coming to us. 

Be prepared for all possibilities, including ones that might scare you. 

Europe's got its own karma coming to it from all their slavery and colonialism. We have to try and  avoid being caught up in it. 

I agree.

+1

Agree there are many Hindu's who have much more shradha in gurughars than sikhs. recently I went to my relative's house and I saw wedding card which has a name of hindu man and sikh woman. My chachi told me that this guy lives in front of her house . he wears a turban and keep uncut hair. he do immense sewa in gurdwara yet he do not have singh in his name and his entire family is hindu

Hindu's were one of the main supply line of providing converts to sikhism .Because of handful of anti sikh hindu's ,sikhs   shooed away plenty of  converts and are running after their  own children to keep sikhi alive .Many of the these born sikhs don't even care about it

this!!!!

Muslims outnumber Sikhs 7 to 1 in the UK now.

But by 2030 we will outnumber you 10 to 1

So good thinking by the rich Arabs not to accept the migrants but send them to Europe to build up the Islamic population there massively.

You people are worse than Nazi's . Even they care about their own. The world is crying over the death of 3 year old and you are celebrating because your numerical strength will be increased in Europe . once your oil ifs finished Just wait for the day when Islam will be banned in west

We very proudly show one of the cases but millions of hindus out there condemn 84 events in the same voice and have always been contributing to Guru Ghars have we ever given them credit? We will go ahead to curse them for any sick reason

Look there is a certain type of specific pendu mindset that does this. And to be frank A LOT of it is down to rajniti employed by both sides around 84, as well as an apparently intrinsic tribalism within rural sections of the quom. 

I think more and more people (in the UK at least) are recognising the shortsightedness of alienating massive groups like this. Be it economically (with a slowly developing India) or just in terms of less toxic inter-communal relations, Sikhs who aren't the diehard firebrand types (and even some of them who are too - I was probably one  a long time ago!) are realising the negative impact of this type of mindset. It just makes enemies for no reason, when we have enough to deal with already.

That being said, let's not skate over the fact that their are a fair few nationalist Hindus (for whatever reason) deeply detest Sikhs, so it isn't just one way. 

Between the brothers I'd like to say that I feel too much of our behaviour and has been very arrogant for a long while. Living haughtily off the reputation of our ancestors - and buying into and throwing that whole 'effeminate Hindu' parchaar that Europeans pushed during colonialism, into Hindu faces - frankly to give ourselves an ego boost.

We've had our own karma - back in the day so many apnay I knew used to brag about how 'Sikhs used to save Hindu women from sullay', and look how things transpired - we've been shown up for being unable to protect our own apneean from what are essentially pak paedos and pimps operating under our own noses. 

Look, to me it just seems so obvious now: we need a go forward in a new way, shedding the traditional arrogance (which for the record I think the Brits encouraged in us for obvious divide and conquer reasons). We need to cooperate and have less toxic relations with Hindus. And yeah, I do personally believe that Sikhi is the way forward for India in terms of modernisation and progression. Sadly, we haven't even let this happen in Panjab itself yet because, lets be frank, too many of us have fallen for hardcore materialism and hypocrisy, going right up to the very top of our highest institutes.

I am happy ..its good to see UK getting occupied by islamists..they came to India as merchants and their nemesis is coming in the form of refugees ..the Big Ben will soon have loudspeakers fitted for the azaan..Allahuuuu Akbar Allaaahhhhhhh ...they have wiped off so many cultures and theirs shall be wiped off too..

Edited by jaikaara

We must be vigilant (learn all kinds of rajniti) veer so people don't advantage of us and start taking over but at the same time our core action should be defined by gurmat advait sidhant.. we must ensure we don't loose our core gurmat advait sidhant values - eka dristi, sam dristhi, ikankar, ek jot, sarab jot/manas ki jaat sabhe ek painchanbo. I beleive there were lot more greater fanatic islamist threat during our Guru's time than its now which is mitigated by gov't services/intel etc. If our Guru's despite so many attrocities against our guru ghar by fanatic Islamist never gave up eka/sam dristhi - one universal light humantarian egalitarian vision for all people from all races, religion then we should and must also follow foot steps of our Guru's sahiban/ gurmat advait sidhant. This is difference between middle path (khalsa panth) neither right or left compare to other dharams during guru's time and current time who easily fall into hands of right or left/proxy war agenda 

Bhha ji i agree ..we at not stance will be part of this proxy war ..let the goras take the shit they have been building...but the thing is there is a huge diaspora of Sikhs and Hindus who will face the consequences too. I am now telling you what my heart says . I feel the gora is boosting the pride of the Sikhs since a few years to be ready to use them as fodder against sulleh. They are the worst cowards and are creeping into Sikh, Nepali, Rajput diaspora and conferring them with recognition for their contribution and in fact they have allowed them to keep traditional weapons.

For the diaspora the situation will be like between the devil and the deep sea. If they stop their internal crab fights and sit together as people of the same origin only then they can create awareness and be prepared to face what is going to come.

I think more and more Sikhs are waking up to the reality of how the community was militarily manipulated during colonialism. These days I think only a few very sycophantic and opportunist jat types really push that boat. 

In regards to the above, I think Hindus are infinitely less prepared or acknowledging possible trouble here than Sikhs. 

I agree with you bhha ji ..there are small groups amongst Hindus who can be said to be tyar bar tyar for the trouble .