Maybe you should try and ask some scholars bro? I think it has something to do with females

Yeah, dem b1tches, always be messing sh1t up! 

Now I can't hear properly! 

why is this in bhagti section , just curious

Bro, please have a look below.

8b. Hearing: Increased or decreased hearing. I once thought I would have to pull off the road because of the painfully amplified sound of my tires on the freeway. Other symptoms are hearing white noise in the head, beeps, tones, music or electronic patterns. Some hear water rushing, bees buzzing, whooshing, roaring or ringing. Others have what is called audio dyslexia-- you can't always make out what people are saying, as if you can no longer translate your own language. Some hear strange voices in their dreams, as if someone is hovering near them. You can either ask the presence(s) to leave or ask Archangel Michael to take care of the situation. Again, there is nothing to fear.

Unquote [1]

[1] -  http://www.namastecafe.com/evolution/spiritawaken.htm

Bhul chuk maaf

Edited by paapiman

ਮਃ ੧ ॥ मः १ ॥ Mėhlā 1. First Mehl:
ਦਸ ਬਾਲਤਣਿ ਬੀਸ ਰਵਣਿ ਤੀਸਾ ਕਾ ਸੁੰਦਰੁ ਕਹਾਵੈ ॥ दस बालतणि बीस रवणि तीसा का सुंदरु कहावै ॥ Ḏas bālṯaṇ bīs ravaṇ ṯīsā kā sunḏar kahāvai. At the age of ten, he is a child; at twenty, a youth, and at thirty, he is called handsome.
ਚਾਲੀਸੀ ਪੁਰੁ ਹੋਇ ਪਚਾਸੀ ਪਗੁ ਖਿਸੈ ਸਠੀ ਕੇ ਬੋਢੇਪਾ ਆਵੈ ॥ चालीसी पुरु होइ पचासी पगु खिसै सठी के बोढेपा आवै ॥ Cẖālīsī pur ho▫e pacẖāsī pag kẖisai saṯẖī ke bodẖepā āvai. At forty, he is full of life; at fifty, his foot slips, and at sixty, old age is upon him.
ਸਤਰਿ ਕਾ ਮਤਿਹੀਣੁ ਅਸੀਹਾਂ ਕਾ ਵਿਉਹਾਰੁ ਨ ਪਾਵੈ ॥ सतरि का मतिहीणु असीहां का विउहारु न पावै ॥ Saṯar kā maṯihīṇ asīhāʼn kā vi▫uhār na pāvai. At seventy, he loses his intellect, and at eighty, he cannot perform his duties.
ਨਵੈ ਕਾ ਸਿਹਜਾਸਣੀ ਮੂਲਿ ਨ ਜਾਣੈ ਅਪ ਬਲੁ ॥ नवै का सिहजासणी मूलि न जाणै अप बलु ॥ Navai kā sihjāsṇī mūl na jāṇai ap bal. At ninety, he lies in his bed, and he cannot understand his weakness.
ਢੰਢੋਲਿਮੁ ਢੂਢਿਮੁ ਡਿਠੁ ਮੈ ਨਾਨਕ ਜਗੁ ਧੂਏ ਕਾ ਧਵਲਹਰੁ ॥੩॥ ढंढोलिमु ढूढिमु डिठु मै नानक जगु धूए का धवलहरु ॥३॥ Dẖandẖolim dẖūdẖim diṯẖ mai Nānak jag ḏẖū▫e kā ḏẖavalhar. ||3|| After seeking and searching for such a long time, O Nanak, I have seen that the world is just a mansion of smoke. ||3||

• 9 months later...
Guest harjot singh
On ‎14‎/‎10‎/‎2015 at 4:14 AM, dalsingh101 said:

Yeah, dem b1tches, always be messing sh1t up! 

Now I can't hear properly! 

u should be respecting ur sisters & mothers, this is wat all the great Sikhs did. Gr8 Sikhs like: Baba gurbachan Singh manochal, sant jarnail Singh ji bhinderanwale, etc. Sikhs give themselves bad reputation by writing such comments. Every1 has the divine light of god in dem. Think about da great Sikhs that freed muslim & Hindu women in da olden days. them great Sikhs r our inspiration. Women have done alot for Sikh relegion. Think bout dem in mir manu's jail & Mata gujri & Mai bhago who lead the 40 mukte to mukti, without Mai bhago history would not be that great. Women r the backbone of history. Remember the great bebe Nanaki her love for guru nanak was indecribeable. How can u say that to such great women? That I nindya (slandering).