Seeing Aura

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 9:02 AM, Soulfinder said:

I myself am thinking about getting a aura picture taken as its supposed to help understand the avasta a person has.

what does that tell you?

1 hour ago, Lucky said:

what does that tell you?

Veer ji i have been reading online after hearing about the aura pictures in katha etc. The prices are quite high from what i have found online to get a picture taken in london uk.

But the reason i was thinking about it was as i want to find my aura color of my presence cos i heard in katha a mahapursh can see these colors when a person is nearby. 

So the colors taken in the picture usually represents what the avasta of the individual ususally is as well like white color parkesh is what a dasam daur abyisasi will see and thats what the pic of the aura camera will show from what i heard in gyani thakur singh's katha.

• 2 months later...
On 7/9/2018 at 6:08 AM, Soulfinder said:

Veer ji i have been reading online after hearing about the aura pictures in katha etc. The prices are quite high from what i have found online to get a picture taken in london uk.

But the reason i was thinking about it was as i want to find my aura color of my presence cos i heard in katha a mahapursh can see these colors when a person is nearby. 

So the colors taken in the picture usually represents what the avasta of the individual ususally is as well like white color parkesh is what a dasam daur abyisasi will see and thats what the pic of the aura camera will show from what i heard in gyani thakur singh's katha.

It sounds like a waste of money, to be honest. You see, auras are greatly influenced by a person's emotions and physical state, when I first started to see them it really hit me that their colours would change when a person's mood changed. I was easily able to work out how a person felt, so for example if you feel down and you were to click a picture you'd probably get dark colours like dark blue (uncertainty about the future),  dark yellow (tired, worn out), etc. So, I wouldn't really worry about it.  

15 hours ago, tva prasad said:

It sounds like a waste of money, to be honest. You see, auras are greatly influenced by a person's emotions and physical state, when I first started to see them it really hit me that their colours would change when a person's mood changed. I was easily able to work out how a person felt, so for example if you feel down and you were to click a picture you'd probably get dark colours like dark blue (uncertainty about the future),  dark yellow (tired, worn out), etc. So, I wouldn't really worry about it.  

Veer ji you are right the prices are really high for these pictures to be taken as i did a online search with the aura pic studio being in central london the prices were really expensive for a picture which who knows if its real or fake as this not cheap the prices.

Also my mum said its whaam superstatius these things but i am not thinking too much about it at the moment as its not on my top list.

39 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

Veer ji you are right the prices are really high for these pictures to be taken as i did a online search with the aura pic studio being in central london the prices were really expensive for a picture which who knows if its real or fake as this not cheap the prices.

Also my mum said its whaam superstatius these things but i am not thinking too much about it at the moment as its not on my top list.

Yeah, bro. You right. But it not whaam, lol. Yeah, man don't worry too much about 'em. It's all good :-).

• 1 year later...

I just started simran a few days ago and first I used to see a shape but had no meaning 

today Something strange happened I felt sleepy or something which loosened my body a bit and that shape was turned to a man just sitting like in meditation as in simran radiance around him but cannot see body. That meaningless shape was actually the space around neck with a line in between that was actually dividing head and body first I thought it was not real but then I tested it again if that shape become that meditating man again and it was actually there all the time 

I just have no one to ask so here I am. i dont know even if it is really something or just in my mind

• 2 years later...
Guest Jenni
Hey! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog.
Is it tough to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast.
I'm thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do
you have any tips or suggestions? Cheers aid ukraine

On 6/21/2022 at 6:15 AM, Guest Jenni said:

Hey! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog.
Is it tough to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast.
I'm thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do
you have any tips or suggestions? Cheers aid ukraine

No thank you jenni. I'll aid fellow Sikhs and the poor, not nazis engaged in a war against their own citizens, while threatening a sovereign nations border, with the entirety of the eu and nato behind it.

When russia just gave equipment to cuba the united states invaded immediately...and failed. 

But about a blog, you can start an invision community like this one. Link at the bottom of page. 

Support the nazis she says...lol

On 2/28/2016 at 7:24 PM, paapiman said:

Bro, this is from another post. Hopefully, you will get the point.

Srimaan 108 Sant Baba Nand Singh jee Kaleranwale's bachan (something like this) - The seed which remains exposed is never able to sprout, while the one which stays hidden in soil, can become a huge tree.

It implies - The more secret/hidden one keeps his spiritual state, the more progression one will make.

Bhul chuk maaf

100% Agree. Alakh Niranjan !