Who can eat Meat?

Please listen to Gyani Inderjit Singh jee Raqbewale, explaining who can eat meat and when one can eat it, in Sikhism.

AUDIO LINK FOR THE ABOVE

http://kam1825.podbean.com/e/who-can-eat-chatka-and-what-effect-does-it-have-on-the-individual/

Please listen to Gyani Harbhajan Singh jee, talking about meat eating.

http://kam1825.podbean.com/e/itihaas-granths-and-eating-meat/

In the short clip below, Gyani Kulwant Singh jee explains the ill-effect of eating meat on the human mind.

Please listen to Sadhguru jee

Please listen to Srimaan Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh jee Khalsa Bhindranwale

Bhul chuk maaf

On Tuesday, March 29, 2016 at 4:24 AM, Guest said:

Sikhs eating beef is quite funny. Interesting to see these chaps turn away from their own ancestors and religion. admin cut fools. 

And since when are you an expert on our ancestors? 

3 minutes ago, GurpreetKaur said:

Eff with a u... What is u...?

For God's sake!!

When you type in certain swear words into posts imagine a robot picking up the use of the swear word and automatically removing it and replacing it with the phrase 'admin cut' - to show that the word was 'cut' out of the post by 'admin'....  

Seriously..... and you said you was in your late 20s....

Hang on, I think I just got your post - you've got a dirty mind girl.

Effing with a  u....

6 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

For God's sake!!

When you type in certain swear words into posts imagine a robot picking up the use of the swear word and automatically removing it and replacing it with the phrase 'admin cut' - to show that the word was 'cut' out of the post by 'admin'....  

Seriously..... and you said you was in your late 20s....

Hang on, I think I just got your post - you've got a dirty mind girl.

Effing with a  u....

you were not you was.  

Edit: Taking eff word literary is not a sign of someone being in mid 40.

7 minutes ago, GurpreetKaur said:

you were not you was.  

Edit: Taking eff word literary is not a sign of someone being in mid 40.

So you seriously didn't get that 'admin cut' was just a automated replacement for certain swear words.... yeah sure...

1 minute ago, dalsingh101 said:

So you seriously didn't get that 'admin cut' was just a automated replacement for certain swear words.... yeah sure...

Dal Singh ji, I swear upon my mom I did not get what he meant. Go ahead call me dumb. And my reply was just a reply without giving much thought the way you said. It's not polite to call someone dirty minded just based on your assumption. I just asked you once why you call people pendu and you got so mad. I don't know if you have anger problem or not but if I offended you I am sorry for that.

4 hours ago, GurpreetKaur said:

Dal Singh ji, I swear upon my mom I did not get what he meant. Go ahead call me dumb. And my reply was just a reply without giving much thought the way you said. It's not polite to call someone dirty minded just based on your assumption. I just asked you once why you call people pendu and you got so mad. I don't know if you have anger problem or not but if I offended you I am sorry for that.

I asked a long time ago and nobody told me. I thought someone actually typed out I was an admin cut something or other.  I was wondering what they meant by calling me an admin cut. I thought it was a phrase or something... but yes it's when someone swears and the forum software filter picks it up and replaces the word with 'admin cut' Forum settings can be managed by the admins, so they can add to the list of words that get filtered.  So if they wanted to add for example 'nindak' then every time someone called someone else a nindak it would say instead they are an admin cut LOL. 

As for the meat topic, it's not explicitly prohibited in Gurbani or Sikh Rehet Maryada. But I think for animal sake, and empathy for animals, we should not eat them when we have good alternatives. That also goes for eggs and milk (which I am trying to cut out both).  I have been vegetarian but eat eggs and milk.  But I try not to have too much eggs and milk anymore. Almond milk is a good alternative for milk, and you can get vegan scrambled eggs that are pretty good, but I have not found any good cheese alternatives yet :(  

2 hours ago, Koi said:

I'm thinking of writing some books to this end. Here are some of the proposed titles:

How to cook humans

How to cook FOR humans

How to cook forTY humans

How to cook FOR forty humans

Let me know what you think 

You should also consider the title 'How to serve humans' to attract some unsuspecting ones.

Guest guest
On 29/03/2016 at 4:24 AM, Guest said:

Sikhs eating beef is quite funny. Interesting to see these chaps turn away from their own ancestors and religion. admin cut fools. 

you might want to go see what your hindu brothers are doing instead.  sadly i have known hindus willfully eating beef.

I don't know if you have anger problem or not but if I offended you I am sorry for that. I don't know if you have anger problem or not but if I offended you I am sorry for that.

I think you are over-reacting and reading too much into what I said: I'm genuinely surprised that people didn't figure out the admin-cut thing. lol

11 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

I think you are over-reacting and reading too much into what I said: I'm genuinely surprised that people didn't figure out the admin-cut thing. lol

Dal singh ji, with all respect you over reacted calling me dirty mind girl when I was just having a conversation with bhagat ji. Maybe your opinion came from what other dude was saying, it's fun to join others when they are putting woman down by pointing at her character. But what more fun is to realize that any person who threatens other person is never the victim one. I have always given you the respect you deserve and don't want respect in return but at least don't label me with things, that I have to think three times before I post next time. And only those People know what is admin cut who are on forums, that's the first forum I joined so yes I was ver oblivious about that word .

On 2016-04-03 at 3:14 PM, Koi said:

I'm thinking of writing some books to this end. Here are some of the proposed titles:

How to cook humans

How to cook FOR humans

How to cook forTY humans

How to cook FOR forty humans

Let me know what you think 

And the fifth and final book -

How to cook FOUR-forty humans: Why God is still hungry