Health Miracles by Gurbani

22 hours ago, Mooorakh said:

Lol now won't they need drugs then? When I was trying to say that Sarab rog ka aukhad is naam -- that is what guru Sahib has preached, believed and practiced.. you were quoting false stories. .. How can you believe on two contradictions at the same time? Which one is you? Or is there a psychological error? 

Your precious comments @GurjantGnostic

On 7/27/2021 at 7:07 AM, paapiman said:

The below passages will give you an idea of the power of Gurbani Mantars.

Chronic diseases can be cured by Mantras. Chanting of Mantras generates potent spiritual waves or divine vibrations. They penetrate the physical and astral bodies of the patients and remove the root-causes of the sufferings. They fill the cells with pure Sattva or divine energy. They destroy the microbes and vivify the cells and tissues. They are the best and most potent antiseptics and germicides. They are more potent than ultra-violet rays or Roentgen rays.

He who has attained Mantra Siddhi, can cure cobra-bite or scorpion-bite or any chronic disease by mere touch on the affected part. When a man is bitten by a cobra a telegram is sent to the Mantra Siddha. The Mantra Siddha recites the Mantra and the man who is bitten by a cobra is cured. Does this not prove the tremendous power of Mantra?

Unquote[1] 

[1] - Mantra Yoga Sadhana (sivanandaonline.org)

Bhul chuk maaf

The spiritual waves and divine vibrations talked about in the above passage will probably come into play when a person has attained a Mantar Sidhi.

Mantar Sidhi is not an easy process. According to an ancient text, you will have to multiply the total number of letters in a Mantar by 100,000 to attain its Sidhi.

The below will give you an idea on how difficult it can be to attain a Mantar Sidhi.

So for example, if you are planning to do Sidhi of a Gurbani verse, which has 15 letters in it, you will have to repeat that verse (with love, concentration, devotion, following other rules, etc) 1.5 million times before you attain it's Sidhi. 

Bhul chuk maaf

1 hour ago, paapiman said:

The spiritual waves and divine vibrations talked about in the above passage will probably come into play when a person has attained a Mantar Sidhi.

Mantar Sidhi is not an easy process. According to an ancient text, you will have to multiply the total number of letters in a Mantar by 100,000 to attain its Sidhi.

The below will give you an idea on how difficult it can be to attain a Mantar Sidhi.

So for example, if you are planning to do Sidhi of a Gurbani verse, which has 15 letters in it, you will have to repeat that verse (with love, concentration, devotion, following other rules, etc) 1.5 million times before you attain it's Sidhi. 

Bhul chuk maaf

@paapiman Are you trying to say that Guru himself didn't poseess siddhi thus required those weeds? Are you in your senses bro? Or high with bhung..  Lol

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

Plus why would he defame his own grandfather (Mehtab Singh)?  

Perhaps because she's right? These granths were altered after his death. Else why would he defame his own grandfather ? Which is much of a possibility done by muslims of those times or by gorays. Most of the goray wanted sikhs to be their soldiers as they were brave and we all know about their cunningness to frame sikhs under the name of the Gurus. 

They changed all this to frame sikhs that soldiers in Gurus times used opium n bhung to make sure that sikhs remain out of their minds and only use their bodies instead.

Or may be he was like our bro 

@paapimandefaming his own spiritual father yeah? 

On 7/27/2021 at 2:00 PM, Mooorakh said:

Nothing is more effective than Naam

It is a fact that Gurbani is the most powerful medicine. There is no doubt about it.

But, it is also very easy to talk like a Brahamgyani, but very hard to walk the talk.

Bhul chuk maaf

Where did paapiman defame our Father children?

When he said that Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaja ordered opium?

He almost certainly did for the soldiers. 

When he took Shaheed Degh or gave dispensation to use Bhang?

Well that happened. And asserting so is as disrespectful as saying the Guru Sahiban ate food. 

The uhh...debilitating effect colonialism and the war on drugs has had on your mentalities is obvious. 

Man. Gotta hand it to y'all. Treading water in the middle of da nile that long. 

I love how much people who seem to have a problem with Bhang, are unhappy, belligerent people, incapable of discourse. It really only makes the argument that what they're doing isn't working for them. 

I was raised around every type of imperial christianity. It's had a profound effect on you, you don't seem to realize. You've been wasped lol. 

So well you're on here disrespecring the Guru Sahiban, Shaheeds and the history of the Paanth.

You reefer madness cats are delusional and an endangered species thank God. 

I use Naam for everything myself. I've Japped Naam and been freed from illness and even death. Probably Japped Naam through pain that would have had posters here begging for opium of some kind. 

And yet. I don't have a problem with KNOWING that afeem was used by the troops medically. You ostrichs have yet to respond to the clear need and use for afeem after battle. 

Miserable people bro. Head in the sand. Wishing they could use Bhang. Hating the real Paanth for being free. 

If you are upset that the Paanth uses Sukha then you probably should too because that shouldn't bother you. Saying that the Guru Sahiban had medicine for war shouldn't bother you. 

The fact it does, and triggers you in fact is reason to concern yourself with getting your rational mind back. 

Oh. And whatever you have in your medicine cabinet, or your dr gives, isn't in Gurbani. So I expect you're like christian scientists and don't use any medicine or doctoring, relying on prayer only? 

Or your meds cabinet is full of whatever poison the idiot, bought out, doctors say is okay? Aspirin, paracetemol, opiates, amphetamines, unkown classes of chemical that kill you or make you ill, anti depressents? Have you seen the lawsuit ads about pharma death, they play intermixed with pharma ads all day every day?

You know how many cancer victims died in agony because of reefer mad people like you? My aunt. Died slow. Because of people like you. Our prisons are full. Because of people like you. 

Fricking miserable, in therapy, drugged up, eating poison for food, and have a stick up their about Sukha. That's the class of people I've endured now almost forty years and can't wait to go extinct. 

What. Is. The. Hole. In. The. Floor. Of. Hazur Sahib.  From?

The Guru Sahiban had -------- Sevadars?

When cutting the limb off a young coalition fighter the Faujs surgeons would do what?

Answer all three or gtfo. Lol.

And then also confirm you are happy, one of you better not try to put a hand up even, and don't touch any form of modern medicine except insulin. 

Please. Tell the Shaheed that's dying, stuffing Sukha in his mouth so he can focus on the 1ne and die right, having laid down his life for the Paanth. Please. Tell him he's disrespecting our Guru and that you want to slap his face. That's what you're doing when you open your mouths with your white reefer madness. Slapping your Guru, your history and your Shaheeds right in the face. 

So. Thupar to you both. With a salotar. Which is used to grind?

Exactly. 

Oh. Side note that relates to you. Japan used Sukha for thousands of years until....wwII. Occupation by white imperials for the first time.  Now they're retarded too. Some of them can read history. Some of them are triggered like you. The Japanese said the devil was coming for them and they were right. That's who's narrative your spouting. You need to un colonize your own mind. 

And then also confirm you are happy, one of you better not try to put a hand up even, and don't touch any form of modern medicine except insulin. 

Why is insulin different?

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, sevak said:

Which text? This doesnt sound right. Jap sehjay sehjay  with prem & devotion. 

The basic technique in a purashcharana is to complete a specified number of mantra repetitions each day for a predetermined period of time. Traditionally, a full purashcharana for any mantra is 100,000 repetitions multiplied by the number of syllables in the mantra.

Unquote[1]

[1] - Advanced Meditation: How To Do a Purashcharana (yogainternational.com)

Bhul chuk maaf

2 hours ago, paapiman said:

Love, devotion, concentration, etc, are also needed in order to attain a Shabad Sidhi.

Bhul chuk maaf

2 hours ago, paapiman said:

The basic technique in a purashcharana is to complete a specified number of mantra repetitions each day for a predetermined period of time. Traditionally, a full purashcharana for any mantra is 100,000 repetitions multiplied by the number of syllables in the mantra.

Unquote[1]

[1] - Advanced Meditation: How To Do a Purashcharana (yogainternational.com)

Bhul chuk maaf

Is this Gurmat? *Just asking* bcoz it sounds based on Hindu ideology. Why not goto the Gurudwara and ask this Q directly to SGGS and wait for answer to come? Whenever in doubt, this what I do. Have faith that the answer will be revealed to you.

I do not think of Gurbani as *mantar*.  Yes sure we come across titles as Gurmantar / Mool Mantar, but over the months I have decided to fanatically engrave in mind that Gurbani is Parthak Guru and nothing is higher than Gurbani. 

Gurbani says even if someone dhyaas Naam for khin matar, even for an instant. Here we are talking about 1,25,000 repitions? 

I have observed over decades. People reciting Gurbani superfast. Trying to get Nitnem done on time. Trying to finish Akhand Paath. Trying to get X number of Jaaps done in X number if days. Its like the mind is always in kaala-pun, racing and not at peace. Done correctly, Gurbani removes Rog from the body (Naam Aukhad). Then still we so many ppl inflicted with diseases inspite of Gurbani abhiyaas.

I suggest check out gurunanalhealing.com and read their suggested method of Gurbani recitation. They have guide book. It has to be done slowly and in Sehaj. Listenned to attentively. I also use to recite Gurbani superfast trying to get it done, then asked myself “What am I doing?”  Love & Devotion matters dont get into these “mantar siddhis” 1 lakh repitions. 

Watch this video: 

Benefits of doing Jap Ji Saab properly. Forget the mantar siddhis, dont fall into this X repetition = sidhi trap. 

43 minutes ago, sevak said:

Is this Gurmat? *Just asking* bcoz it sounds based on Hindu ideology. Why not goto the Gurudwara and ask this Q directly to SGGS and wait for answer to come? Whenever in doubt, this what I do. Have faith that the answer will be revealed to you.

I do not think of Gurbani as *mantar*.  Yes sure we come across titles as Gurmantar / Mool Mantar, but over the months I have decided to fanatically engrave in mind that Gurbani is Parthak Guru and nothing is higher than Gurbani. 

Gurbani says even if someone dhyaas Naam for khin matar, even for an instant. Here we are talking about 1,25,000 repitions? 

I have observed over decades. People reciting Gurbani superfast. Trying to get Nitnem done on time. Trying to finish Akhand Paath. Trying to get X number of Jaaps done in X number if days. Its like the mind is always in kaala-pun, racing and not at peace. Done correctly, Gurbani removes Rog from the body (Naam Aukhad). Then still we so many ppl inflicted with diseases inspite of Gurbani abhiyaas.

I suggest check out gurunanalhealing.com and read their suggested method of Gurbani recitation. They have guide book. It has to be done slowly and in Sehaj. Listenned to attentively. I also use to recite Gurbani superfast trying to get it done, then asked myself “What am I doing?”  Love & Devotion matters dont get into these “mantar siddhis” 1 lakh repitions. 

Watch this video: 

Benefits of doing Jap Ji Saab properly. Forget the mantar siddhis, dont fall into this X repetition = sidhi trap. 

Gurbani is Nirodhar (unstoppable) Mantar.

ਗੁਰਦੇਵ ਦਾਤਾ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਉਪਦੇਸੈ ਗੁਰਦੇਵ ਮੰਤੁ ਨਿਰੋਧਰਾ 

Bhul chuk maaf

42 minutes ago, sevak said:

I do not think of Gurbani as *mantar*.

Gurbani is both, Mantar roop and Updesh roop.

ਗੁਰਦੇਵ ਆਦਿ ਜੁਗਾਦਿ ਜੁਗੁ ਜੁਗੁ ਗੁਰਦੇਵ ਮੰਤੁ ਹਰਿ ਜਪਿ ਉਧਰਾ ॥

Bhul chuk maaf

11 minutes ago, paapiman said:

ਗੁਰ ਕੈ ਸਬਦਿ ਮੰਤ੍ਰੁ ਮਨੁ ਮਾਨ ॥

Bhul chuk maaf

@paapiman 

Yes correct Gurbani is Mantar as well. Thanks for quoting and my apologies for the error above. 

You can follow Sidhi practice as suggested by SivaAnada website. ie attaining sidhi by doing 1,25,000 jaaps.  I don’t believe in such practices, that is not supported by Gurbani.

🙏