Jimmy Saville, Epstein, Madeline McCann and Elite chomo rings

dalsingh101

I can't take lizardman Icke seriously,although he camouflages much of what he says to not get in trouble with the real Masters. Those whom when you talk about or criticize the whole media and every group out there starts attacking you.

Currently closely following the Epstein case. Lotsa good material on youtube. Lotsa articles online.I am with the belief the epstein was used as a Mossad front to entrap clinton,trump,Prince Andrew and other high profile people with incriminating sex videos and pictures with underaged girls to be used as leverage.Google epstein mossed.

Why I say this is that nobody knows how Epstein made his wealth or who are his investment clients as he has no investment footprint and is too busy all the time receiving "massages" from underaged girls to actually work.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-case-grows-more-grotesque

"Similarly, DC is on edge. “Epstein bragged about his contacts in Washington,” Boies said. Reporters are likely to dig into why the Justice Department decided not to prosecute Epstein and kept the deal secret from his victims. One theory circulating among prominent Republicans is that Epstein was a Mossad agent. Another is that the George W. Bush White House directed Acosta not to prosecute Epstein to protect Prince Andrew on behalf of the British government, then the U.S.’s closest ally in the Iraq war. “The royal family did everything they could to try and discredit the Prince Andrew stuff,” Boies told me. “When we tried to follow up with anything, we were stonewalled. We wanted to interview him, they were unwilling to do anything.” (Prince Andrew could not be reached for comment)."

NINTCHDBPICT000504218541-e1562750887790.

19 minutes ago, Jageera said:

I can't take lizardman Icke seriously,although he camouflages much of what he says to not get in trouble with the real Masters. Those whom when you talk about or criticize the whole media and every group out there starts attacking you.

Currently closely following the Epstein case. Lotsa good material on youtube. Lotsa articles online.I am with the belief the epstein was used as a Mossad front to entrap clinton,trump,Prince Andrew and other high profile people with incriminating sex videos and pictures with underaged girls to be used as leverage.Google epstein mossed.

Why I say this is that nobody knows how Epstein made his wealth or who are his investment clients as he has no investment footprint and is too busy all the time receiving "massages" from underaged girls to actually work.

You know what! I had a similar thought regarding Trump and Putin. I bet Putin's got some serious dirt on trump. 

• 2 years later...
On 7/24/2019 at 10:10 AM, Soulfinder said:

Its really terrible reading this and how these people are getting away with it.

We don't suitably fight against it really. Most of us are too occupied and those that tend to aquire the resources simply don't care. Which is how they came by the resources. The balance there is one I ever study. 

Purtan Gursikhi 

Aikido, full system including health 

Lester Levenson. 

Alexander principle. 

Dave Farrow. 

And now HG Tudor comprise my core curriculum lol. 

Outside of that, applied survival into thrival engineering.

I've studied broadly, but those are the best I've found. 

All for Dharam Yudh.

Salute to Gnostic Christianity focused solely on worship of God and emulation of Christ, what little we know. Which if done leads to Sikhi. 

Salute Machiavelli. 

• 2 weeks later...