Whats everyone watching during lockdown?

Jageera

1 minute ago, GurjantGnostic said:

No I said you're leaving a trail of tears. And even if I was it wouldn't be racist it would insensitive. Did you graduate third grade bro? 

Ooh harassment now? Evil colonizer. Lol. Try some meds and the ignore button. 

You should take you own advice, it might help you deal with your abandonment issues lol. 

29 minutes ago, HSD said:

I know that reducing people to simple stereotypes may be comforting to you and help you feel in control and on top of your issues. Shame it doesn’t mean anything though. 

Seriously, I don't feel that control you talk about, I feel like hukam is more in control than anything else. More now, than ever. 

Chill out dude. We're supposed to be on the same team. If I ask you questions, it's because I have at least some respect for your opinions. I don't remotely agree with a lot of them, but I know (from my perspective) you can drop insightful perspectives.  

So which character in star trek do you identify with most..........you're definitely not a klingon. That's a joke btw, don't get all catty with me about it dude, and you talk about stereotyping when you come out with Alf Garnet being my father figure.......... that was funny

F**king smile dude. Have a bit of a laugh. 

5 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Seriously, I don't feel that control you talk about, I feel like hukam is more in control than anything else. More now, than ever. 

Chill out dude. We're supposed to be on the same team. If I ask you questions, it's because I have at least some respect for your opinions. I don't remotely agree with a lot of them, but I know (from my perspective) you can drop insightful perspectives.  

So which character in star trek do you identify with most..........you're definitely not a klingon. That's a joke btw, don't get all catty with me about it dude, and you talk about stereotyping when you come out with Alf Garnet being my father figure.......... that was funny

F**king smile dude. Have a bit of a laugh. 

……what makes you think I was joking about Alf Garnett? I thought all East Londoners looked up to him……

Joking aside, I don’t really relate to Star Trek. It’s just different to most other stuff on tv so it can be interesting. I tried watching Picard and Discovery but they aren’t very good. Strange New Worlds has been good so far. If I had to choose though, I’m clearly a lot like Khan Noonien Singh…..

Anyone watch the TV series Banshee? Looks interesting based on a few clips I saw on youtube.

• 1 month later...

Thinking of watching the amazon series Jack Reacher?

Anyone seen it and can advise me if I'm wasting my time? 

4 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Decided on this tonight:

Wow! That was deep!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2023 at 5:29 PM, dalsingh101 said:

Thinking of watching the amazon series Jack Reacher?

Anyone seen it and can advise me if I'm wasting my time? 

Saw the first series. I liked this a lot. Reminded me of 80s stuff like The A team. 

On 4/9/2023 at 9:23 PM, dalsingh101 said:

Decided on this tonight:

If you watch this, and it's been awhile since you saw the first one - watch the first one again. I think I didn't really appreciate the first one when I originally saw it, but when I saw no.2 and the character development therein, I revisited Sicario and had a infinitely better understanding and appreciation for it. 

Still like no. 2 better though. 

4 hours ago, Premi said:

I saw this advertised on one of the Panjabi channels on Sky a few days ago, but decided against watching it...

Jatt Brothers (Trailer) Guri | Jass Manak | Punjabi Movies | Movie  Releasing 25 Feb 2022 | Geet MP3 - YouTube

Why is that? It looks awesome!!!!!

Let me guess what the story is. After a childhood of hardship on the farm, the brothers grow up and finally one of them manages to get married (which means both get a turn). Then they get some more land after many struggles, and when they get much older, one brother and his family kill the other brother over the land.    

• 1 month later...

I loved The Sopranos series, and was looking forward to seeing this prequel:

I watched it, it was real shyte. A real let down. I don't know someone could go from the quality of the Sopranos series to this....????? Go figure. 

Warning, plot spoilers!

I think, if I see the movie as context on what Chris subsequently experiences in the TV series, the movie is quite revealing in just how much of a dysfunctional dynamic was already a norm between the Soprano family and Moltisantis.   

• 2 months later...