Gurmat Havan of Sri Chandi jee

4 hours ago, paapiman said:

Do you think that she was hallucinating?

Bhul chuk maaf

It's hard to say. That's part of what's interesting. 

She's definitely talking to someone I don't see to begin with. 

I'm sure a dr would find her mentally ill. 

But then why be effected by a Jaikara she can't hear? 

Why did her hallucination offer her exactly what Sikhi offers all of us?

Whoever was offering her help was persistent but she was refusing it adamantly. 

I'm not sure if this a word but she was talking about persuing asanjog. Committed to asanjog. 

So whoever was addressing her was talking about moving towards the light from the darkness. Was talking about Sanjog. Was talking about God. Which I wasn't. I said hey you want a slice?

Only way to infer what the invisible was saying to her was in her responses to it. 

Could that be just a hallucination? Sure. One that is absolutely in sync with the spiritual aspects that had occured that the woman is unaware of. 

Sort of a tangent. I did some mushrooms 20 years ago with my buddy Dave. And we commenced to hallucinating out in the wilderness and we started hearing weird unearthly noises and felt a pressence nearby unseen. We heard crazy unnatural noises. So we individually assume that it's a hallucination. Then say to each other hey you hear that?

Except we both had the same hallucinations. If two people have the same hallucination...is it a hallucination? Shouldn't hallucinations be individualized? 

We've both spent a lot of time in that forest and never had any experience like that, heard anything like that before. And when we did hear whatever, it was real and evident to both of us and consistent. 

@Trimandeep Singh

The 9th Chapter of Gurbilas Patshahi Dasvi (1797) by Sukha Singh mentions how Guru Gobind Singh was reciting Brahm Kavach and Chandi Chritar while performing a Havan to make the Goddess appear at Nainadevi prior to the creation of the Khalsa.

ਬ੍ਰਹਮੰ ਸੁ ਕਵਚ ਆਦਿੰ ਜੁ ਪਾਠ । ਦਿਨ ਰੈਣ ਠਾਂਢਿ ਠਾਟੰਤ ਠਾਣ । ਸਤਸੈ ਕਥਾਂਨ ਕਥਤੇ ਨਿਧਾਨ । ਜੋ ਗਿਨੈ ਸੁਧ ਬੇਦਾਨ ਜਾਨ ।20

Brahm Kavach and other similar Banis would be recited day and night while standing with music, the 700 Saloks of the Markhandey Puran [which is the Chritar Chritar] was expounded on by the Treasure Trove [Guru Gobind Singh], which has also been carefully explained and understood in the Vedas.

ਜਿਹ ਭੁਜਾ ਆਠ ਰਾਜਤ ਅਨੂਪ । ਖਗੁ ਸੈਫ ਸਾਂਗ ਧਨੁ ਥਿਰੁ ਸਰੂਪ ।

[It describes ] The Goddess, who is beautifully adorned with eight arms, whose form resides in the Khag [double edged sword], Saif [straight sword], Saang [metal Spear] and the Dhanu [Bow].

Unquote[1]

[1] - Guru Gobind Singh Ji reciting Brahm Kavach - Gurbilas P10 (manglacharan.com)

Bhul chuk maaf

On 7/14/2021 at 2:47 PM, Trimandeep Singh said:

Give me one evidence when Khalsa Fauj tried to take help of Devi devte to fight battles. I would again say,it will be an insult to Vaheguru. We already have Dasam bani and mool mantar with us which are much stronger than the devi devte. We don't need their help when we have bani.

Please read the extract below. Devi Devte and other powers can possibly come and aid a Gurmukh.

ਜਪੁ ਪਾਠ ਕਰੇ ਮਨ ਲਾਇ ਪ੍ਰੀਤ ਸੋ, ਦੇਵਤੇ ਆਣ ਦੀਦਾਰ ਕਰੈਂਗੇ ।

Those who recite Japu Ji Sahib with focus and love, the Devtas come to have their sight.

ਸਿਧ ਸੋ ਗੋਰਖ ਆਦਿਕ ਨਾਥ, ਸਦਾ ਤਿਸ ਸਿਖ ਕੋ ਕਾਜ ਧਰੈਂਗੇ ।

Sidh Yogis of Gorakh and others they forever serve and fulfil the tasks of that Sikh.

ਦਤ ਤ੍ਰੇਵ ਭਸੁੰਡ ਸੋ ਕਾਗ ਸੇ, ਹਾਥ ਕੋ ਜੋੜ ਕੇ ਬੰਦ ਰਰੈਂਗੇ ।

Dattatreya and Bhusundh the Crow, will clasp their hands together and praise them

ਮਨੂ ਆਦਿਕ ਤੇ ਰਘੁ ਰਾਜ ਜਹੇ, ਸਦਹੀ ਭਗਤੀ ਕਰ ਪਾਨ ਭਰੈਂਗੇ ।

Manu and other kings like Ramchandra, will forever in devotion fill their hands [with offerings for them].

Unquote[1]

[1] - Sant Giani Gurbachan Singh Ji on Japuji Sahib (manglacharan.com)

Bhul chuk maaf

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2021 at 3:14 PM, Trimandeep Singh said:

One shouldn't ask for ridhi sidhis. Even if you want to help people, just do an ardaas and we all know that Vaheguru always keeps the laaj of his gursikhs. 

When people say that this sant did a miracle or something, then we should correct them and tell that it is Vaheguru who is keeping the laaj of his gursikhs. The sants never use the Ridhi sidhis they obtain, unless to fulfill any hukam of guru sahib.

Gurbani clearly states that one should not focus on ridhi sidhis nor use them for selfish purposes because they keep you away from path of Vaheguru.

Hats off to your thinking veerji.. We all support you.. 

But you are wasting your energy like I did, . .. Like Kabir ji tried it with his ' Mai. But all her life she kept on - suno jaithhani suno deraani... 

31 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Most (if not all) Sakhis in them are probably reliable, especially the ones which are not related to the Future predictions.

@dalsingh101 @chatanga1 - Any inputs?

Bhul chuk maaf

From Piara Singh Padam's edition of Sau Sakhi:

1232912126_sausakhibackgroundpadam.png.1bba972e0894e32fadc0e50e1e177678.png

• 1 year later...