Should you take the vaccine?

sevak

1 hour ago, Kaur10 said:

@sevak I am a pharmacist,  read lots of research papers for Covid virus and this vaccine. 

World's top scientists,  doctors,  researchers,  data analysts and so on are all working on the same topic.  I am bit tired now,  but would surely get back to you.  

Not trying to prove someone wrong,  but actively trying to persuade people to have it. There is so much crap in the media against this vaccine, it's not your fault.  

Have you heard of Dr. Robert Malone?

Thanks

@sevak

Bhul chuk maaf

12 hours ago, paapiman said:

lol. Are you serious or joking?

Bhul chuk maaf

What, you've never seen this?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/17/2021 at 6:11 PM, sevak said:

The 2nd dose of pfizer will be injected into *this* body of daas in the coming weeks/months (as per Hukam of Waheguru)

Corona is ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ  Hukam. 

Vaccine is ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ  Hukam. 

The Pro-Vaccine people are spreading fear of death from Corona & The Anti-Vaxxers are spreading fear of vaccine side-effects.

Aad Aneel Anaad Anahat Jug Jug Eko Vays 

Jee, speak for yourself

It's very true that vaccine would protect for short period of time and against specific mutations only. We would need another dose as soon as that time period is over or the virus get mutated, same like winter flu virus vaccine.  

Benefit of vaccine is to protect vulnerable population because their immune system is not strong enough to build enough antibodies to protect them.  Covid vaccine was widely given to all population because of the uncertainty of this new covid-19 virus strain as scientists couldn't predict future damage because of the lack of scientific data.  All this vaccine does is to help our body build up our immune system.  There are many examples so far to prove that healthy people have died with no medical history, just because their body could not cope with the actual covid attack. 

Now the virus strain is getting milder resulting in less hopitalisations, then it may be safe not to have the vaccine. Just imagine,  what would happen if this virus got mutated with ebola or HIV.

World is heading towards downhill,  its kalyug. Let's pray that we do good deeds,  deposit some naam kamai in our bank balance before leaving this world. 

6 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

And Dr Dude says it would take monthly shots, to provide any benefit.

Sorry i haven't listen to this video, just know briefly what happened .

It takes about 10 to 14 days to build up immunity and it would be enough for particular strain for some time period ( may be up to 3 to 6 months). But this all varies among population based on our genetics,  medical conditions,  environment etc. 

6 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

What about all these otherwise healthy people just falling out dead? After getting vaxed? Like drs in good condition and professional athletes?

I understand the above as people having severe reaction after having vaccine and end up dying,  am i correct? 

It could happen with any medicine or a chemical.  We could not predict how our body would respond inside despite knowing that it was fine with all the medicines since birth. Medics do ask for allergies,  previous side effects after vaccines,  medical conditions, current medicines etc to predict patient's chances of having an adverse effect. People have died after using hair colour or using skin creams too.

We have one young staff member who is severely allergic to many things, keeps epipen all the time,  avoid eating many food and all staff are trained for his medical condition. Once called ambulance too because he was showing concerning signs.  he had his all his three vaccines in hospital under team of special doctors supervision because of his medical condition.  No general trained vaccinator could take such risk and end up performing CPR and then dealing with paramedics. 

When the life has to end,  it just needs a reason or sometimes people pass away while sleeping without any reason too. 

I am not trying to convey anything here,    just sharing my personal views based on our medical training.  

Bhul chuk maaf

5 minutes ago, Kaur10 said:

I understand the above as people having severe reaction after having vaccine and end up dying,  am i correct? 

It could happen with any medicine or a chemical.  We could not predict how our body would respond inside despite knowing that it was fine with all the medicines since birth. Medics do ask for allergies,  previous side effects after vaccines,  medical conditions, current medicines etc to predict patient's chances of having an adverse effect. People have died after using hair colour or using skin creams too.

We have one young staff member who is severely allergic to many things, keeps epipen all the time,  avoid eating many food and all staff are trained for his medical condition. Once called ambulance too because he was showing concerning signs.  he had his all his three vaccines in hospital under team of special doctors supervision because of his medical condition.  No general trained vaccinator could take such risk and end up performing CPR and then dealing with paramedics. 

When the life has to end,  it just needs a reason or sometimes people pass away while sleeping without any reason too. 

I am not trying to convey anything here,    just sharing my personal views based on our medical training.  

Bhul chuk maaf

Sounds like a risk that should be optional. 

22 minutes ago, Kaur10 said:

Sorry i haven't listen to this video, just know briefly what happened .

It takes about 10 to 14 days to build up immunity and it would be enough for particular strain for some time period ( may be up to 3 to 6 months). But this all varies among population based on our genetics,  medical conditions,  environment etc. 

Sounds like a great option for immuno supressed people who like shots. Thank you for the feedback sincerely. 

8 hours ago, Kaur10 said:

Just imagine,  what would happen if this virus got mutated with ebola or HIV.

World is heading towards downhill,  its kalyug. Let's pray that we do good deeds,  deposit some naam kamai in our bank balance before leaving this world. 

I don't think the  virus can 'get mutated with ebola or HIV' - they are separate viruses. Viruses have to enter our cells first to be able  to  work

How is the virus related to  Kalyug ? There have been far more serious 'pandemics' etc in the past, and conditions like HIV are probably more 'kajugi'. Although I agree we should all jap Naam