Amritsar: Youth disrupts religious service in Golden Temple, beaten to death

kdsingh80

On 12/26/2021 at 11:18 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

Man. The constitution in this country was so good, that our laws are still of some value. It's sidesteped and eroding but.. it's something for now. 

If we could get imperials to do what they have on paper without bias and true to letter the world would take a huge step forward. 

Can you elaborate?

In the UK we hear about the different 'amendments' etc when watching American media. 

What was good that has gone ?

Who were 'better' for the constitution; the Dems or Republicans ?

5 hours ago, Premi said:

Can you elaborate?

In the UK we hear about the different 'amendments' etc when watching American media. 

Neither one existed as is at that time, and in fact at that time their roles were flipped. 

Bill of rights is the heaftier part for righteousness. 

Screenshot_20211230-113652_Chrome.thumb.jpg.711f35873a98edc096d7b2678ba5c9c3.jpg

So...

1. Mainly intact. Mildly under attack by athiests and legislation against the tax status of churches. Also we get arrested for filming in public, filming government buildings, filming the police and our protests get assaulted by the cops instead of protected. But I can run my mouth still is about as effective it is. 

2. Mainly intact, but under constant threat of legislation and already legislated unconstitutionally. Still. Protected. 

3. No longer pertinent 

The rest of these have been set aside for black people the whole time and don't really apply to anyone else now either. 

And if you look at most of the tension we have in this country it's due to a double, or no standard of these rights being applied.

The rest of the constitution is being side stepped by politicians. Aka bidens osha mandate being an osha mandate instead of legislation. 

Both the republican and democrat party are republican really. Both worthless. Both selling out this country. 

I already had zero respect for republicans and but like a tiny smidge for democrats and seeing the way that they're acting in office this time I've lost that too. I'm only ever going to vote for Independent people, who I can actually stand behind, I don't care if they win, the rest this country can get exactly who they deserve by voting for this one party system.

As much this country is infiltrated, as complicit in the destruction of the world as it is, as much of a racist tool for imperialism as it is, the armed population of america do provide a single remaining deterent to world power. Because we run this country. We know how it operates. We've been waiting. We've been ready. And we have the 2nd amendment and a lot of ammo to go with it. And if the whole world had the same, it would be a lot more enfranchised and represented. 

I caution Sikhs who favor liberal gun control narratives to consider this and the fact their Shastar could easily be next. Best you set the circle far wider than Kirpan and Santali. 

But all the guns in the world don't matter if they control the food supply. Which is why we all used to farm. It's a shit job. It's priceless however to grow your own food. And then some. 

No guns no farms. No guns no herds. No guns no hope. Might as well start out with one. Instead of having to grab a stick and upgrade somehow. 

Here's some homework for any Sikh in the us. Ignore the fact rednecks and survivalists and white boys are racist idiots for a second please. Then as a tactic, please start complimenting all of their values that we actually have. And after their ego is all glowing, let them know Sikhs believe that too. We have big respect for that. That way when the chaos pops off they know who we are and have a positive impression. Parchar is necessary for our survival in the war. We need to see to our branding. So we don't wind up "taliban". 

And I'm not asking you to do this as a beta admin cut. Bring your pr1me minerals please. You're a predator of predators paying them a compliment for tact and social sensitivities sake. They should smell that too. That the parts they have, you recognize because you have the whole thing not just the same thing. I need you to go be a laid back, Sikh supremacist please with the public. The wypipo. 

By the end of your conversation, whether they are offended or not, they should understand that Sikhs are a separate entity, not to be confused with muslims or the taliban, that they are a freedom, weapon, God loving people and that they are more American than americans, you just don't say that last bit. 

A few Jesus quotes ready to go to like, you know I really loved it in the new testament when Jesus told everyone to sell what they had, if needed, and buy a sword. 

Pick the ones you like, nothing wrong with Jesus. It's the people who came after him to smut his name that are the problem and the lack of Dharam available in the fake church they built on white jesus. 

You don't have to be ashamed to point out the obvious about islam either to these people, like it's okay to say like no we're not about that, not only did we fight those maniacs for a long time, we're not about forcible conversion, we're not about rape we're not about pedophilia, that'll get you respect with white people even if you know their culture is totally infected with all that stuff. They like hearing about values even if they don't have them. 

8 hours ago, Premi said:

Can you elaborate?

As per the last bit it's really American Indians we can thank for most of that document. It is largely Indian law. That would have resulted in an almost perfect constitution had the following not happened.  Rahao. 

The founding fathers did make a geniune attempt, knowing full well the nature of imperialism, to create a document, that would protect this country, the white population segment of it, which is where it immediately went sideways, from being immediately resubsumed. 

Manifest destiny and doctrines of discovery were used to rape and genocide the native people's to extinction, we dishonor our treaties with them and brutalize them to this day. 

We also enslaved, and have never really stopped enslaving black americans, Kings, with the same doctrines and with the same constitution that should have protected all of them the entire time. 

The division of power, lengths of term and marriage of democracy and representative government, and states rights were supposed to protect us. It has not. Seperation of Church and State was meant to keep Church from ruling State. But it is recognized that this nation was to conduct itself according to Godly standards and always protect Religion. And that is no longer the case. We are perilously close to only having state. 

And States have lost all their powers to the federal and world government. Which is clearly unconstitutional, but a battle that came and went unfought. 

Republicans and democrats are for sale. And have always been one coin. They've only both sold off the rights, freedoms, and power of this nation and all that abide in it. They have collaboratively eroded everything. 

They will now try to form autocracies via coup or other method juggling power back and forth in name only until one of them finally seizes it and they're going to divide this nation fighting about what side of their own demise to be on. The single party system is now polarizing both sides of itself so that it can seize power in one face or the other and it really makes no difference.

Which is why we have to learn to stay out of their politics as an insulated community, ready to serve our duty to Dharam as always. And only interact with their politics at times of voting as a unified group, but the whole rest of the time we need to be busy doing our thing, making our brand known, be seen doing yes Langar but a lot more than Langar and we need to be doing a lot of stuff people don't see in the Gurudwara. 

And certain minded individuals within the Sangat may very well want to have private investigator licenses so that they can professionally function as private police at any time. 

We could be making money from this and it does legitimately change the way that we can interact with people where we can be what we can have what we can be doing what we can own. 

It's a really uncomfortable trying to profit from Aikido or trying to profit from Sikhi when you know that it belongs not to you. It feels dirty trying to make money that way but it requires money to support these things and forming security companies is one of the best ideas I heard from somebody else on one of these forms. 

I would say Sikhi seems to have and reflect all the good qualities about conservatism, independence, healthy family values, proper economic understanding and work ethic, unquestionable relationship with weapons, low taxes, low barriers in business, free market, but unfortunately the republican party is in no way that. You are for sale to them. We'd be stupid to be republican really. 

When it comes to Truth. Justice? Social equality, peaceful rule? Education? Music? Seeing people at least fed and have their dignity? Who is more liberal than we are? Than the example set for us? Which is who democrats want you to believe they are today. But they're liars. They're white supremacist one world gov sold you out people too. We'd be stupid to be democrat. 

Which is why there can only be Raj Karega Khalsa. Why we should determine all our politics in house through our representative systems. Then once the Panj Pyare for that election make their choices. We all go vote that line. In democracies we should do that alone politically without party. And we should vote for the best candidate, wether they can win or not to pry our democracies out of one party binary appearing systems. 

And our Gurudwara need to be firing full cylinders right now. This is a near miss or game time people. This year. Do not sleep on it. Have water please. Have weapons please. Have dry good please. Have fuel please. We need to be living at the Gurudwara outside of work and really supporting each other and get resituated. Offer a lot more in them. 

Oh. And biden. Irish card. Pulled. Very dissapponted. Very very dissapponted. 

Be compassionate admin cut liberalism. 

8 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

It's a really uncomfortable trying to profit from Aikido or trying to profit from Sikhi when you know that it belongs not to you. It feels dirty trying to make money that way but it requires money to support these things and forming security companies is one of the best ideas I heard from somebody else on one of these forms. 

Don't feel guilty. As Indian Sikhs, we are guilty of paying 'singers' high amounts of money to 'perform' at wedding parties (around 5-10k at the top end, maybe more0

But we are not so forthcoming in paying our Granthis, Keertanis and Kathavachaks etc so easily 

Actually, those who do the best jobs in their fields should be getting paid/income should be high

We all need money to eat, clothe, shelter etc and if working hard for that (compared to say someone who has amassed a lot of properties through inheritance) then no guilt. 

54 minutes ago, Premi said:

Don't feel guilty. As Indian Sikhs, we are guilty of paying 'singers' high amounts of money to 'perform' at wedding parties (around 5-10k at the top end, maybe more0

But we are not so forthcoming in paying our Granthis, Keertanis and Kathavachaks etc so easily 

Actually, those who do the best jobs in their fields should be getting paid/income should be high

We all need money to eat, clothe, shelter etc and if working hard for that (compared to say someone who has amassed a lot of properties through inheritance) then no guilt. 

I really struggle with that bro. I appreciate it. 

With Aikido for example either people really aren't worthy of getting the full teachings. But I could see charging them. Or they are, but then how can I charge them? And a lot of people who deserve it the most, can afford it the least. That's why I was hoping to train with Sikhs bro. So I just don't have to worry about that. 

I can't remember where in Gurbani it was but it was saying how we're all prostituting Dharam, prostituing God and that really got me. Like how can I charge for a priceless treasure I don't own? That is here for Righteousness sake?

But as I've meditated on it I realize too there is a sterilized public face of Aikido. That is more karmically safe to teach whoevers. I mean that's not really the full throttle way I like to train.

But I think by maybe having feeder programs, and a public professional side to it, with a more dedicated core is a way to go. And in fact the more I compare it to the origins of Aikido I think I'm reinventing the wheel in that regard. 

So I'd like really to have one foot in the professional Aikido world with feeder programs into the deeper Doka program and also have a similar program offered in Gurudwaras for verified Sikhs that wouldn't cost. Once people reached Doka status a lot of things wouldn't cost them either in my Japanese side of things. 

And I'd like to have Aikido clubs at various places that could get a lot of attention digitally and also within the Sangat same case. Have a mass media training platform for each group and perhaps a way to bring the feeds together. 

But it wouldn't take long to have students in a variety of locations training at their level with visits and digital help. 

If I were to do Parchar it would be to everyone but especially melanin bearing communities, their cultural organizations, even the peripheries of their gangs, and I'd recruit before the gangs could, and I'd make a Jatha from that demographic primarily. Select verified pale skins included. And it would be a humble Paanthic Jatha not an appropriated bs organization. And until we were worthy we'd have Shastar instead of Saroop. I mean that is if there were any trouble just plugging them into the existing Gurudwara and Bunga. But I'd like to get Bungas of Sikhs who like Aikido and farming and Bungas of Aikidoka who like Sikhs and farming and put them close together. 

I have a lot of bar, restaurant, nightclub and security experience. I've been playing with the idea of throwing events for cash and also using those as a recruiting ground. 

I've already identified a number of Native and Black groups, activists, and community leaders worth associating with as well as which Sikh groups would make the best friends. 

Seems like I'm always beseiged by life, family, work and work and work though. I try not to pray for anything but Naam, acceptance of Hukam and the health to endure but I could really use the hand of Sat Guru in my family and economic life, and I'd really like to be interfacing with this world in a way deeper than laboring alone, and study a few things. At least Bhagti claims that time. 

These covid changes may force my hand though to do something different. I'm not getting taxed 3600 dollars a year on an already stretched thin income to pay for weekly covid tests because Byethen had osha circumnavigate all our representatives. 

it's wildly innapropriate. Treasonous. A terrifying precedent. 

And I know I am notoriously bad at posting in random threads but if you want to know how to disarm beadbi attackers I can show you. 

That's either if you want to take them down to the ground and disarm them, and hand them over, or you want to hand them off into the next life, I can show you how to make sure that your body language is congruent not only for the encounter, and for the person you're dealing with,  but for the camera. 

Then we can look amazing on camera and avoid the particularly troublesome nature of the resolution of this event which was messing around in the middle and I don't judge anybody who is involved I'm just saying we'd have been better off disarming the dude and questioning them and doing no harm or letting his head roll right off his shoulders while he kept his little grip on the sword he picked up. 

Shoot we have been better off if once he disappeared he just stayed disappeared but beating the guy in the back room and having to hand him over just like sucks for us.

But I get it and I have a feeling they were asking him some questions. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2021 at 1:09 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

If we see any conflict between Dasam Granth and Guru Granth Sahib Ji, the conflict is in our eye. I've yet to encounter any. Are you familiar with some?

Most likely, there is no conflict between Gurbanis, but if there is, then Sri Aad Gurbani will take precedence.

Bhul chuk maaf

On 12/30/2021 at 3:52 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

Here's some homework for any Sikh in the us. Ignore the fact rednecks and survivalists and white boys are racist idiots for a second please. Then as a tactic, please start complimenting all of their values that we actually have. And after their ego is all glowing, let them know Sikhs believe that too. We have big respect for that. That way when the chaos pops off they know who we are and have a positive impression. Parchar is necessary for our survival in the war. We need to see to our branding. So we don't wind up "taliban". 

So you would say that devout Sikhs are more "American" than Christian or Atheist Americans?

Bhul chuk maaf