Sikhsangat forums

Premi

45 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

I noticed as well, the forum is having lots of bibian posting recently as well. That must be a good sign that more sisters are getting interested in their heritage? 

Yes, they all seem teens/early 20's

But still it's like at least 5:1 male to female posters 

• 8 months later...
20 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

One forum moderator has family who's making a packet off promoting bhangra artists that degrade our community. Says it all. 

Let's have a little list of things to address. Promoting and allowing casteism, racism, allowing abuse of members like jkvlondon by muslims in uk, abuse of qc, seeing as the last two people placed on it were the top ranked posters and we had no warning points, to be honest it's been so many weird things it's gonna take a minute to put together. What would you like addressed?

On 10/10/2022 at 9:07 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

Let's have a little list of things to address. Promoting and allowing casteism, racism, allowing abuse of members like jkvlondon by muslims in uk, abuse of qc, seeing as the last two people placed on it were the top ranked posters and we had no warning points, to be honest it's been so many weird things it's gonna take a minute to put together. What would you like addressed?

I'm past caring now, I just think it may be an old case of the old Panjabi saying: "A dogs tail can never be straightened out no matter how much you try."

Enjoy yourself in Cali though bro. Been doing mad shifts lately and then got hit with food poisoning! lol Recovering from that. Appetite just starting to come back after 3 days not eating and constant runs.......

37 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

I'm past caring now, I just think it may be an old case of the old Panjabi saying: "A dogs tail can never be straightened out no matter how much you try."

Enjoy yourself in Cali though bro. Been doing mad shifts lately and then got hit with food poisoning! lol Recovering from that. Appetite just starting to come back after 3 days not eating and constant runs.......

Oof food poisoning feels like somebody beat you half to death. 

7 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Hope you are better now veer ji

11 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

Hope you are better now veer ji

18 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Oof food poisoning feels like somebody beat you half to death. 

I'm over the worst now, but phew!! those first 3/4 days!!!!!!!!

Gonna to drag my arse to the supermarket to pick up a bunch of bland foods for recovery. lol  Got to slowly get my strength up again. It's so 'Sod's/Murphy's Law' - finally a bunch of work turns up and winter cometh and I get hit by this........lol!! 

3 hours ago, Premi said:

agree anyone put on QC should be given warning first.

for ShastarSingh, as much as I love him, it’s fair to say that QC was implemented because of posts of inappropriate nature towards female and sexual suggestions (  @dalsingh101 already said this over there once) , and also posting multiple new threads  and posts in one day frequently, many of which covered the same point/topic repeatedly .

I think me swearing at a Diljit Dosser video (that I think you might have posted?) might have tipped them over. Apparently one of them's families is heavily involved in promoting the guy. I'd like to see him get his sister/niece/daughter or someone wearing a green bra/b00btube thing and prancing around their 'keshdhari' hero on stage. Then I'd say nothing. 

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

I think me swearing at a Diljit Dosser video (that I think you might have posted?) might have tipped them over. Apparently one of them's families is heavily involved in promoting the guy. I'd like to see him get his sister/niece/daughter or someone wearing a green bra/b00btube thing and prancing around their 'keshdhari' hero on stage. Then I'd say nothing. 

Some of your recent posts had links, hence these posts currently have to be 'approved' before they are visible, it is something to do with the 'upgrade' over there. 

S1ngh said that AP Dhillon is his cousin

https://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/88943-dead-zameer-conscience/&do=findComment&comment=779219

Umm.. Some of you are talking about something related to my cousin. Not disclosing but not nice to see about it on public forum.. Appearance might show that they are riding on fame but down to earth and smart so far in arranging everything on their own so far. 

And he knows Diljeet's manager 

https://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/88879-a-“kaur”-complaining-that-“brown”-women-are-not-sexualized/page/33/#comment-772042

I know Daljit's manager in uk and he is very down to earth and religious person. Please talk with him and i'm sure he will send out the message. He does lots of good panthic music videos under non-profit organization.

1 hour ago, Premi said:

Some of your recent posts had links, hence these posts currently have to be 'approved' before they are visible, it is something to do with the 'upgrade' over there. 

S1ngh said that AP Dhillon is his cousin

https://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/88943-dead-zameer-conscience/&do=findComment&comment=779219

And he knows Diljeet's cousin

https://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/88879-a-“kaur”-complaining-that-“brown”-women-are-not-sexualized/page/33/#comment-772042

Explains a lot. S1ngh should be a moderator on Punjab2000.com