Sikh Woman Beaten, Tortured and Raped in Delhi

HSD

4 minutes ago, Kaur10 said:

As a person who grew up in India,  countries like Canada , England etc are far more civilised than India. I know incidents do happen here but not as badly and openly as in India. Many of you are lucky to be born in western countries.  Reality of India is far more cruel and harsher than what we read in books or watch in news Or may be my experience is different in these countries. 

Bhul chuk maaf! 

And I agree about the state of affairs in india, which is why Kaur Movement are the last pepple who need to be touching this. Support the Nihangs who have a fir now. They're the best for the job. 

We really don't need 100 different people not helping, just wasting air fare to go give her a hug. 

We need one group to see it through. Maybe two. One from india, one from a first world power. Kaur Movement ain't it. 

Edited by GurjantGnostic

@HSD i agree with you.  I have seen example myself very closely.  My son's classmate's dad was CEO of one of the top charities (won't name it here). He would fly in business or first class as per his wife , often visit his family in UK from Africa, both kids in private secondary school,  bought very lovely house within months of relocating his family in UK. 

I read it somewhere that if you do good with kind heart then you got the phal of donation or good deed,  if the other person don't use it wisely or misuse/ trick you then they would get their bad karma's result. It does not mean we should do good with our eyes closed. 

Bhul chuk maaf! Not favouring any charity , don't want to offend anyone either. 

7 hours ago, Kaur10 said:

@HSD i agree with you.  I have seen example myself very closely.  My son's classmate's dad was CEO of one of the top charities (won't name it here). He would fly in business or first class as per his wife , often visit his family in UK from Africa, both kids in private secondary school,  bought very lovely house within months of relocating his family in UK. 

I read it somewhere that if you do good with kind heart then you got the phal of donation or good deed,  if the other person don't use it wisely or misuse/ trick you then they would get their bad karma's result. It does not mean we should do good with our eyes closed. 

Bhul chuk maaf! Not favouring any charity , don't want to offend anyone either. 

We should favor some charities. They aren't all equal. 

27 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

We should favor some charities. They aren't all equal. 

Yeah, like the dalsingh attire charity. My threads are getting a bit crusty, need a new wardrobe. Please donate. 

57 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Yeah, like the dalsingh attire charity. My threads are getting a bit crusty, need a new wardrobe. Please donate. 

This you @dalsingh101  ? I can order something like what's in the photos if it's still your taste...

Well done on losing the weight btw !

Super-slimmer sheds 10st - after being told NOT to eat salad

Dal Singh, 41, used to weigh a whopping 24 stone but now tips the scales at 13 stone 7lbs

Dal Singh, 41, from Wolverhampton on holiday in Cyprus in May 2011

Unhealthy: Dal was a whopping 24 stone (

Image: BPM MEDIA)

By
Martin FrickerNews Reporter
  • 16:57, 20 Jan 2014

A super-slimmer shed more than ten stone - after being told NOT to eat salad.

Dal Singh, 41, almost halved his weight after ditching lettuce and tomato for a main meal on the advice of his acupuncturist.

The dad-of-two, from Kings Norton, Birmingham, used to weigh a whopping 24 stone but now tips the scales at 13 stone 7lbs.

Acupuncturist Sim Sandu told Dal that it was pointless having salads and he should instead concentrate on having a traditional main meal.

She said: "Dal had a sluggish digestive system so I told him to eat stews and root vegetables and avoid salads due to his body type.

"Salad would take him too long to digest and it would leave him really bloated and ultimately be detrimental to his progress."

Dal Singh who has lost weight following months of acupuncture

Changed man: Dal has dropped 10 stone ( 

Image: 

BPM MEDIA)

Dal decided to try acupuncture as a last resort after failing to lose the pounds by dieting and exercising.

"As my 40th birthday approached, I wanted to make a change," he said.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dal-singh-man-loses-10-3041453

14 minutes ago, Premi said:

This you @dalsingh101  ? I can order something like what's in the photos if it's still your taste...

Well done on losing the weight btw !

Super-slimmer sheds 10st - after being told NOT to eat salad

Dal Singh, 41, used to weigh a whopping 24 stone but now tips the scales at 13 stone 7lbs

Dal Singh, 41, from Wolverhampton on holiday in Cyprus in May 2011

Unhealthy: Dal was a whopping 24 stone (

Image: BPM MEDIA)

By
Martin FrickerNews Reporter
  • 16:57, 20 Jan 2014

A super-slimmer shed more than ten stone - after being told NOT to eat salad.

Dal Singh, 41, almost halved his weight after ditching lettuce and tomato for a main meal on the advice of his acupuncturist.

The dad-of-two, from Kings Norton, Birmingham, used to weigh a whopping 24 stone but now tips the scales at 13 stone 7lbs.

Acupuncturist Sim Sandu told Dal that it was pointless having salads and he should instead concentrate on having a traditional main meal.

She said: "Dal had a sluggish digestive system so I told him to eat stews and root vegetables and avoid salads due to his body type.

"Salad would take him too long to digest and it would leave him really bloated and ultimately be detrimental to his progress."

Dal Singh who has lost weight following months of acupuncture

Changed man: Dal has dropped 10 stone ( 

Image: 

BPM MEDIA)

Dal decided to try acupuncture as a last resort after failing to lose the pounds by dieting and exercising.

"As my 40th birthday approached, I wanted to make a change," he said.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dal-singh-man-loses-10-3041453

Damn! Oh well, now my secrets out. Please contribute to the funds - none of my old clothes fit me anymore........<sad face> 

5 hours ago, Premi said:

@dalsingh101

You probably look more like this ....lol

A good few years ago maybe. Slimmed down now. Going to try and bulk up soon. 

But that guy looks like he's on roids. 

Hi I'm new to the forum and I'd like to offer my opinion on this. You won't be happy with me for saying this but so what - the truth is the truth.

I've been around a long time. There is a big difference between society in the UK and society in India/Pakistan. All throughout my life, there have been Khalistanis who have picked out isolated cases of abuse and violence and have used them to inflame sectarian conflict. They didn't always have massive luxury mansions, 4-wheel drive cars outside, Porsche, Range Rover, enormous TV, indoor gyms, etc. But there is one thing that never changes. They never go there (India). They are fuddus.

Rape, beatings, cutting of hair of Sikh women - have you asked any Hindus what they think of this? Of course not. Bet you couldn't find even one who supports such evil (in places like the UK).

The main issue, it seems to me, is the fact that you see the world as f---or-get-f-----d. In other words, that you aren't the ones with the stick in hand. Where is your moral rectitude? Where is your respect for law and order? The peaceful lives we all live in the UK... I am grateful for it. This was brought to you by law and order. Not by Nihangs. The Nihangs policed the farmers' protest and chopped up a guy, didn't they. Understandable because he did beadbi - this is not tolerable. The Nihangs faced the music, out of choice. You can't have people assaulting the Guru. HOWEVER, this is not a substitute for law and order, and it never was. There was also the case, during coronavirus outbreak last year, when nihang cut off the hand of a policeman. ONLY IN INDIA and may it stay that way.

As for Dalsingh and other Khalistanis, how old do you have to get, before you actually get out there and be the change you want to see in the world? Sorry not sorry to be this direct. There are evil b**tards everywhere. But the bigger evil is the simmering sectarian hatred you hypocritically hold in your hearts while in your mansions enjoying luxury, etc. This has not changed one bit throughout my life. You're still where things are good. UK.  Do you not have children now? So why hold your life so dear? Go.

1 hour ago, Rupra Wiljit said:

Hi I'm new to the forum and I'd like to offer my opinion on this. You won't be happy with me for saying this but so what - the truth is the truth.

I've been around a long time. There is a big difference between society in the UK and society in India/Pakistan. All throughout my life, there have been Khalistanis who have picked out isolated cases of abuse and violence and have used them to inflame sectarian conflict. They didn't always have massive luxury mansions, 4-wheel drive cars outside, Porsche, Range Rover, enormous TV, indoor gyms, etc. But there is one thing that never changes. They never go there (India). They are fuddus.

Rape, beatings, cutting of hair of Sikh women - have you asked any Hindus what they think of this? Of course not. Bet you couldn't find even one who supports such evil (in places like the UK).

The main issue, it seems to me, is the fact that you see the world as f---or-get-f-----d. In other words, that you aren't the ones with the stick in hand. Where is your moral rectitude? Where is your respect for law and order? The peaceful lives we all live in the UK... I am grateful for it. This was brought to you by law and order. Not by Nihangs. The Nihangs policed the farmers' protest and chopped up a guy, didn't they. Understandable because he did beadbi - this is not tolerable. The Nihangs faced the music, out of choice. You can't have people assaulting the Guru. HOWEVER, this is not a substitute for law and order, and it never was. There was also the case, during coronavirus outbreak last year, when nihang cut off the hand of a policeman. ONLY IN INDIA and may it stay that way.

As for Dalsingh and other Khalistanis, how old do you have to get, before you actually get out there and be the change you want to see in the world? Sorry not sorry to be this direct. There are evil b**tards everywhere. But the bigger evil is the simmering sectarian hatred you hypocritically hold in your hearts while in your mansions enjoying luxury, etc. This has not changed one bit throughout my life. You're still where things are good. UK.  Do you not have children now? So why hold your life so dear? Go.

Lol. Head in a hole much?

I could say, head in an echo chamber much? But I'm not here to spread antagonism but respect, love, peace, tolerance and community. Fact is, a guy said he wants a Sikh MOSSAD. That's extreme, it's reactionary and it's not a system that works for anyone. Israel's got serious problems despite being an actual nuclear power with really strong allies. Another guy (can't remember who but it doesn't matter) said he was tempted to do something extreme, and 3 guesses for what that might be and whether it involves hurting people who had nothing to do with anything... 

It doesn't matter as long as the guilty are at the receiving end. But the innocent? That's crossing a line. Hence my alternative view. Sometimes we're unaware of how different we are from our idealistic younger selves. It's not too much of an idealistic stretch to require that the guilty should be punished rather than allowing communalist attitudes to spread, in the same manner as random Youtube gangsters, losers and drug dealers. I think we're all better than that, thanks largely to western educational performance and general good values impressed on us by a socially conservative upbringing. and all of us much have more in common with our Sikh, Hindu, Muslim and atheist British neighbours than some of these animals in India who commit these crimes (or their anachronistic antidotes which come in the form of the nihangs or other groups on the ground there). That's not a functional system and I think it's time to take a step back from highlighting abuses and atrocities to justify sectarianism. 

5 hours ago, Rupra Wiljit said:

I could say, head in an echo chamber much? But I'm not here to spread antagonism but respect, love, peace, tolerance and community. Fact is, a guy said he wants a Sikh MOSSAD. That's extreme, it's reactionary and it's not a system that works for anyone. Israel's got serious problems despite being an actual nuclear power with really strong allies. Another guy (can't remember who but it doesn't matter) said he was tempted to do something extreme, and 3 guesses for what that might be and whether it involves hurting people who had nothing to do with anything... 

It doesn't matter as long as the guilty are at the receiving end. But the innocent? That's crossing a line. Hence my alternative view. Sometimes we're unaware of how different we are from our idealistic younger selves. It's not too much of an idealistic stretch to require that the guilty should be punished rather than allowing communalist attitudes to spread, in the same manner as random Youtube gangsters, losers and drug dealers. I think we're all better than that, thanks largely to western educational performance and general good values impressed on us by a socially conservative upbringing. and all of us much have more in common with our Sikh, Hindu, Muslim and atheist British neighbours than some of these animals in India who commit these crimes (or their anachronistic antidotes which come in the form of the nihangs or other groups on the ground there). That's not a functional system and I think it's time to take a step back from highlighting abuses and atrocities to justify sectarianism. 

You could say that but you'd be wrong 

Wanting a Sikh Moasaad is in no way extreme. Bhai Jagraj Singh Ji said the same thing. 

And while you can say you're here to spread peace, love, and bullshit, I don't really get that vibe from you at all. 

8 hours ago, Rupra Wiljit said:

How long is 'a long time'? 

Longer than @dalsingh101 lol?

Who said he is a 'Khalistani'?

What is your background Ji? Are you Sikh, Hindu ? Where do you live ?

You know that Nihangs and other Sikhs only use violence generally as a last resort ? When the Police have failed them in similar past cases ? Do you expect Indian police to do a good job when they have little integrity?

Do you think UK Policing system would be better in Panjab than Panjab Police ? Would that stop Beadbi ?

On 2/8/2022 at 10:02 AM, dalsingh101 said:

Gurparsaad, Dasmesh Pita jee Gareeb Nivaaj Satguru jee will give us Kingdoms one day. Then, Khalsa will donate generously to all needy and the poor people.

Baagi (Rebel) or Badshah (King).

Bhul chuk maaf

5 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Gurparsaad, Dasmesh Pita jee Gareeb Nivaaj Satguru jee will give us Kingdoms one day. Then, Khalsa will donate generously to all needy and the poor people.

Baagi (Rebel) or Badshah (King).

Bhul chuk maaf

There any empathy or sense of propriety in there for @Rupra Wiljit? Maybe some reading comprehension?