Patrick Lyoya executed. Warning. Graphic.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, HSD said:

The first time was for controversial viewpoints on history that didn’t go down too well.

Things have changed over the last decade in this department. Because of people bringing precolonial texts, and other historical information to light, a lot of people who would be at the forefront of the conservatism, have to now bite their lip on certain topics now. Like historical sukha use etc. etc. etc.    

5 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Things have changed over the last decade in this department. Because of people bringing precolonial texts, and other historical information to light, a lot of people who would be at the forefront of the conservatism, have to now bite their lip on certain topics now. Like historical sukha use etc. etc. etc.    

Bro bos is still pushing anti sukha bs, and not all but one...somehow..parcharak from s2i who hasn't even watched their own videos apparently, is too. I'm still watching bos but there has been a noticeable dip in the quality. 

I'm not sure how much longer bos is going to function. I think the ego, money, and clout potential has crept in. 

Don't get me wrong. Still some fire Katha coming out. Just only about one fourth as fiery.