Paath nitnem bani thread

2 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

Thanks Veer Ji. Dass's own mama ji reads 7 Jaap Sahib Ji paaths everyday and he has a lot a faith in the Bani especially as his wife my mami ji passed away a few years ago. He used to read a lot of Jaap Sahib's and my Mama Ji had darshan of Shaheed Singh's in yellow clothing walking past him when my mama ji time was up. 

Baba Teja Singh Ji Rara Sahib Wale used to 101 Jaap Sahib Paaths everyday before they passed away.

Dhan Guru Dhan Guru Pyare 🙏

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

@Shaheed4lifeveer ji dass recently has been doing paath of the first 111 pauris Sri Zafarnama Sahib using audio tracks. And it was a beautiful feeling that dass got. I would also like to encourage other sangat to add this amazing bani in their daily routine as its magnificent.

https://gurmatveechar.com/audios/Gurbani_Ucharan/Bhai_Onkar_Singh/Sri_Dasam_Granth_Sahib/CD_3/134--Bhai.Onkar.Singh--Sri.Dasam.Granth.Sahib.Paath.Panna.1389-1399.mp3

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh ji

Zafarnama is such a powerful Bani! Even the evil tyrant Aurangzeb realized his wrong doings after reading it. There are no words that can describe the beauty of our Gurus Bani. 🙏

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@Shaheed4lifeveer ji i am next thinking about reading the full entire paath of Sri Shastar Naam Mala as everyone mostly reads the first 28 pauris of the bani. According to Dass's research the full paath is upto 1318 pauris which is spilt into 5 chapters in Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji. So now dass has got to make a timetable of when and how to read it as hoping to read alongside my current Chandi banis

43 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

@Shaheed4lifeveer ji i am next thinking about reading the full entire paath of Sri Shastar Naam Mala as everyone mostly reads the first 28 pauris of the bani. According to Dass's research the full paath is upto 1318 pauris which is spilt into 5 chapters in Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji. So now dass has got to make a timetable of when and how to read it as hoping to read alongside my current Chandi banis

Beautiful 😃🙏. May Vaheguru ji grant you your desire and keep you in Chardikala 🙏

• 2 weeks later...

@Shaheed4lifeyesterday veer ji was a really good day. As dass for the first time with Waheguru Guru Sahib Ji's kirpa Drishti read both Chandi Chirtars 1 & 2 together along with Chandi di vaar.

Nowdays with Guru Sahib Ji's kirpa dass can read Chandi Chirtar 1 without audio tracks. But yesterday used audio track for Chandi chirtar 2.

So yesterday this is how dass did paath of the banis. First read Chandi Di Vaar then Chandi Chirtar 1 followed by Chandi Chirtar 2 then 28 pauris of shastar naam mala then in chunks Sri Sukhmani Sahib Ji. After that Jap Ji Sahib then finally Satta Balwand di vaar ramkali. 

So it was a quite long stretch of a day but dass loved every minute of it. Especially the Bir Ras feeling from the banis.

When do you guys do Gurbani Vichaar reading, I mean how do you manage time? Do you work full/part time or are you retired/semi retired? Do you help with house chores or any other activities at home? I am sure you do Nitnem and Naam Simran daily too.

Sorry for asking these silly questions!

10 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

@Shaheed4lifeyesterday veer ji was a really good day. As dass for the first time with Waheguru Guru Sahib Ji's kirpa Drishti read both Chandi Chirtars 1 & 2 together along with Chandi di vaar.

Nowdays with Guru Sahib Ji's kirpa dass can read Chandi Chirtar 1 without audio tracks. But yesterday used audio track for Chandi chirtar 2.

So yesterday this is how dass did paath of the banis. First read Chandi Di Vaar then Chandi Chirtar 1 followed by Chandi Chirtar 2 then 28 pauris of shastar naam mala then in chunks Sri Sukhmani Sahib Ji. After that Jap Ji Sahib then finally Satta Balwand di vaar ramkali. 

So it was a quite long stretch of a day but dass loved every minute of it. Especially the Bir Ras feeling from the banis.

Beautiful 😃🙏

Everything you write here inspires the sangat too 😃🙏