Paath nitnem bani thread

• 6 months later...

Simran is going quite well. Problem i am having at the moment is thinking too much about stuff that has happened in the past. The thoughts just automatically creep into my mind, like kaal knows this is what will piss me off so lets five him that thought. 

I listen a lot to Simranjit Singh Tohana and Bhai Ajit Singh at GMGG Slough. They say you just need to focus on listening to the anhad shabad and divert away from your thoughts. Sometimes i just find it really really hard though and get myself into a bit of a state.

Just need to keep doing ardas to Waheguru to help me I guess

22 hours ago, PCSJZ said:

Simran is going quite well. Problem i am having at the moment is thinking too much about stuff that has happened in the past. The thoughts just automatically creep into my mind, like kaal knows this is what will piss me off so lets five him that thought. 

I listen a lot to Simranjit Singh Tohana and Bhai Ajit Singh at GMGG Slough. They say you just need to focus on listening to the anhad shabad and divert away from your thoughts. Sometimes i just find it really really hard though and get myself into a bit of a state.

Just need to keep doing ardas to Waheguru to help me I guess

That's not just normal but the process. You're dealing Paap off the top. Keep up the great work. As you release and surrender each of those cards off the top the deck will get quieter. 

Kaal is a word for God bro. You mean Kalyug?

• 2 months later...