Jagmeet Singh NDP leader verbally attacked

sarabatam

32 minutes ago, sarabatam said:

Attacked by right wing goons. Above is going viral 

Right wing trying to make a comeback worldwide.  

2 hours ago, sarabatam said:

Yea they are threatened of their existence, thats what happens when there is too much fixation on identity.

I think that existential threat seems manifest in many communities right now. I think some fare better than others in this respect. You're right - being fixated on particular, rigid identities (and I would say life styles) seem central to it?   

Is it normal when geopolitical, and social changes inevitably occur? 

Many europeans are threatened by 'multiculturalism', racial purists are threatened by interracial mixing. Casteists by inter-caste mixing. Blacks seem okay. Muslims are okay (now). Many east Panjabis seem threatened by economic migration as well as inter-caste, inter-race, inter-religious mixing. Russians by western european encroachment.  Tribal people by development in their 'non-developed' bases. I guess we could go on. Traditionalists by modernisation. Conservatives by liberalism. Nations who've long held monopolies over resources by potential changes to this.

What's the solution if any? 

History seems to indicate reconfigurations and upheavals are a norm (to me at least). What's the score?   How does this effect a minority people like Sikhs? What should be done? What actually can be done? 

Unfortunately, everyone is affected by over fixation on identity , its huge factor in people life in mainstream, thats what happen we take adhyatmic/dharam (sukhmani sahib dharam sidhant- naam is dharam) out in our lives. Life without naam/spirit/atma nurturing contemplation its all this as you see- conflicts, madness  all across. We put limitations on ourselves by putting labels- collective human conditioning society need to rise above and free from labels, identity , ideologies, divisions so on and so forth 

10 minutes ago, sarabatam said:

Unfortunately, everyone is affected by over fixation on identity , its huge factor in people life in mainstream, thats what happen we take adhyatmic/dharam (sukhmani sahib dharam sidhant- naam is dharam) out in our lives. Life without naam/spirit/atma nurturing contemplation its all this as you see- conflicts, madness  all across. We put limitations on ourselves by putting labels- collective human conditioning society need to rise above and free from labels, identity , ideologies, divisions so on and so forth 

Matrix- There is no Spoon, making lot of sense these days !! :)

c4y7b.jpg

1 hour ago, Premi said:

What is the context for the hate? Why is he a ‘fu**ing traitor’?

Emergency act in response of freedom convoy seige ,Ndp lib joint supply agreement to ensure stablity in governence in return of lot of social programs in place.

Many cons right wing feel threatened.

11 minutes ago, sarabatam said:

Emergency act in response of freedom convoy seige ,Ndp lib joint supply agreement to ensure stablity in governence in return of lot of social programs in place.

Many cons right wing feel threatened.

What is it exactly that threatens them so much? What are they imagining in a worse case scenario? 

Also, why does seem to be global? 

44 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

What is it exactly that threatens them so much? What are they imagining in a worse case scenario? 

Also, why does seem to be global? 

Many things actually, they been bottling for a while- it all started with justin trudeau liberal govt agenda

- Farm gun rights - changes to that

- Lack of jobs in alberta/bc  due to pipeline projects halted

- Liberal govt going green/electric energy sector as opposed to oil

- Covid mandates (massive reason for their anger)

- Emergency act implemented to deal with freedom convoy seiging infrastructure trade/ harassing local residents- honking all tonight, vandalizing etc

- Recent Ndp lib joint supply agreement to ensure stability in governence in return of lot of social programs in place

48 minutes ago, sarabatam said:

Many things actually, they been bottling for a while- it all started with justin trudeau liberal govt agenda

- Farm gun rights - changes to that

Why the change? 

- Lack of jobs in alberta/bc  due to pipeline projects halted

What pipeline project is that? Why does it effect a particular demographic over others? 

- Liberal govt going green/electric energy sector as opposed to oil

Okay. I get this.

- Covid mandates (massive reason for their anger)

- Emergency act implemented to deal with freedom convoy seiging infrastructure trade/ harassing local residents- honking all tonight, vandalizing etcThis I can actually understand. I think there may have been a lot of underhand things going on globally under covid restrictions. Over here, it looks like the tories gave out massively lucrative contracts top relatives and cronies. 

- Recent Ndp lib joint supply agreement to ensure stability in governence in return of lot of social programs in place

Can you elaborate on this? Why is this causing anger? Is it seen as a waste of taxpayer's money? 

Again, why does them global?