Will Budha Dal help settle Ukraine Russia war?

Sajjan_Thug

@GurjantGnostic I think the key is bro that Sikhs discard all labels be those known as Nanaksaria, Missionary, neo-Nihang, Chowk Mehta Dera premi, etc, etc, etc

The only identity we need is SIKH.

The only one we need worship or recognize is IK ONKAR (that has no gender = Mata/Pita).

And we only need to recognize folks based on their soch and their proven sewa for the Panth. 

Also this. 

ਤੁਹੀਦੇਵਦੁਰਗੇਨਿਰੰਜਨਪਰਸਤੀ॥
tuhee dhev dhurage nira(n)jan parasatee ||
You are the magnificent Goddess Durga who is in constant touch with the Lord God

Guru Gobind Singh Ji in Jaap Sahib - 1428

ਤੁਹੀਹਰਿਸਿਮਰਿਕਰਭਈਜੋਗਧਯਾਣੀ॥
tuhee har simar kar bhiee jog dhayaanee ||
You have yourself become a symbol of worship because of your contemplation on the Lord Almighty.

So if Maya is female. And everyone here is female. Does Akal Purakh only take form in the feminine here, which then manifests the appearances of males?

Because a lot of Jaap Sahib says Durga was the force behind Krishna and Nehkalank etc. 

Nehkalank clearly isn't what I first thought. 

Which a few people hinted at, like @SunnySingh

When Harminder Sahib is being created, I think it was, the Sakhi says Satguru themself takes form and visits the construction. What name is used for that?

Also I've been saying Aikido is Akal Purakh Shastar Vidya. That would be incorrect. It would be Durga Ma's, which matches the feminine language used by O Sensei regarding Budo and O Kami. 

O Kami being the greatest spirit in creation. Who loves us as a mother...

And the true meaning of Budo being the way a mother feels towards her young. 

On 8/5/2022 at 4:19 AM, paapiman said:

@GurjantGnostic - Is the concept of Sri Bhagauti jee similar to the concept of Holy Spirit/Holy Ghost in Christianity?

Bhul chuk maaf

Something in favor of your feeling. Ruach, which means Holy Spirit in Hebrew, is a female in the Torah. 

I just learned that, sort of Hukamnama status, I was thinking about this at work, and doing Naam Simran, then got off work, then joined a Christian room, and boom. They're talking about exactly what we're talking about from the Biblical perspective. 

In the new testament it switches to be more male. Like Aad Shakti, Akaal Shakti. 

It's not easy on them either, to comprehend, if that's any consolation. 

On 8/6/2022 at 5:23 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

Also this. 

ਤੁਹੀਦੇਵਦੁਰਗੇਨਿਰੰਜਨਪਰਸਤੀ॥
tuhee dhev dhurage nira(n)jan parasatee ||
You are the magnificent Goddess Durga who is in constant touch with the Lord God

ਤੁਹੀਹਰਿਸਿਮਰਿਕਰਭਈਜੋਗਧਯਾਣੀ॥
tuhee har simar kar bhiee jog dhayaanee ||
You have yourself become a symbol of worship because of your contemplation on the Lord Almighty.

The above verses are not in Sri Jaap saab bro. 

Bhul chuk maaf