SIKH STRUGGLES 2022 | Sikh Youth UK 6th Annual Magazine Published on Mar 25, 2022

On 8/13/2022 at 10:19 AM, dalsingh101 said:

Bump - have a read of this if you haven't already - while you can. People on the forum should know that the UK government likes to make stuff like this disappear to silence our voices. 

Why do apneys always have this loser mentality and blame their opponents for being better then them?

The government can do all they want but what is our response?  Is the government afraid of OUR response or are we afraid of the government?

In a game you can't blame your opponents for striking you out and defeating you.  You have to make your team better(apneys).

Where are all the puratan sampradays and babas when you need them and what are their responses to all this?

9 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Sikhi itself raised up from nothing in the span of a generation. 

Well said bro.

But the fact is, the seeds of Sikhi were planted by Guru Sahiban and Bhagat Jan thus they have to flourish.

If anything but that much added by daas, is that at the end of the day, it is good to be helpful, but without losing from our sight, if we are truly working on ourselves the core teachings of Guru Jee, for at any moment without any notification we may have to leave this world, and then there will be no excuses of saying there, oh I am so sorry for not doing that Nam bhakti as I was busy helping  my people, my kaum with all that religion is supposed to be from our narrow vision of the creation.

Let's worry for ourselves first, for as per Bani, nobody, absolutely nobody can go go back to the Father, if not approved by Him.

Believe it, nothing at all happens without His hukum, even the atheists, non believers, or even ourselves can do anything if He does not pull us from within.

We tend to forget, it is His creation, He is the Lord... He knows everything.

Now  before anyone gets me wrong, let me clear, I am not saying He is favoring some and throwing others down, for we know not what are the heavy karmas gathered by others.

Be good, but not to the extent of trying anything on anyone, for each one of us has to cover the chalked path before even we are born.

From our side, me may see imperfections, but from His side, everything is perfect as it should be.

If we are honest, with faith and love for Him, let us just be grateful to Him with each breath, from the very bottom of our hearts, for this His apaar bakshish on us.

SSA.

2 hours ago, SunnySingh said:

Well said bro.

But the fact is, the seeds of Sikhi were planted by Guru Sahiban and Bhagat Jan thus they have to flourish.

If anything but that much added by daas, is that at the end of the day, it is good to be helpful, but without losing from our sight, if we are truly working on ourselves the core teachings of Guru Jee, for at any moment without any notification we may have to leave this world, and then there will be no excuses of saying there, oh I am so sorry for not doing that Nam bhakti as I was busy helping  my people, my kaum with all that religion is supposed to be from our narrow vision of the creation.

Let's worry for ourselves first, for as per Bani, nobody, absolutely nobody can go go back to the Father, if not approved by Him.

Believe it, nothing at all happens without His hukum, even the atheists, non believers, or even ourselves can do anything if He does not pull us from within.

We tend to forget, it is His creation, He is the Lord... He knows everything.

Now  before anyone gets me wrong, let me clear, I am not saying He is favoring some and throwing others down, for we know not what are the heavy karmas gathered by others.

Be good, but not to the extent of trying anything on anyone, for each one of us has to cover the chalked path before even we are born.

From our side, me may see imperfections, but from His side, everything is perfect as it should be.

If we are honest, with faith and love for Him, let us just be grateful to Him with each breath, from the very bottom of our hearts, for this His apaar bakshish on us.

SSA.

Amen bro. That resonates with me. I've been taking a deep look at myself lately. 

• 6 months later...