Sikh Girl Duped by Muslim's Love(Converted her)

Gotta agree with PN and lil_princess

Theres so much dislike for Muslims on this site. I thought Sikhi was above this. And please dont tell me I dont know about this so I should let others state their opinions, I aint stopping any one...

But just curious.. have any of you heard of Sikh guys marrying Muslim girls and the girls converting? I have... shocking isnt it? :shock: :o

omg Sikh guys are on a mission to convert Muslim girls :roll:

I've seen this same poem like a million times now. Interesting how they forced her to stay in Pakistan and then let her get on the net and write a poem. And yes the only place I've heard this happening is in the uk and its never someone's relative or friend, its always something they heard from so n so. Maybe you all need to educate your girls on Sikhi cuz you sure do make them sound stupid.

Of course I'M NOT SAYING that such incidents havent happened. I'm sure there must be a couple of such cases.. and its good to let the public know about it.

Just remember You cant judge everyone on the actions of a few. (I remember some of u saying this to PN in his topic about leaving Sikhism..funny you guys dont stand by this statement when it has to do with other religions)

Orchids said:

Say what?! What are you on? :roll:

we have allowed 2 much man..

do u see muslim girls going 2 clubs etc?

muslim girls r educated about their religion at home..

we should educate our girls........ not have them roam the street 24/7

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont blame sikh girls for falling for muslim men. in some ways i respect that they see others as equals, however they gotta remember that they are not seen in the same way. They are converted, and there kids are born only as muslims. So the sikhi part is killed. The reason why this is such an issue is sikhism is dying at the expense of another growing. Thank god im in canada, we dont have this issue at all, the sikhs here are strong and proud, and educated. we value equality.

Love in unconditional, converting someone(and their kids) is conditional which aint true love.

Ash ji, i agree with you when you mentioned about bringing up.

The fact is most of muslim men has hidden agenda behind it when it comes to ask sikh girls out for date.

I really respect a muslim who wants to marry a a sikh girl without converting her into their relegion.

I m in canada as well...I thanks to vahiguroo we dont have any conversations goin on or tentions between sikhs and muslim... some conversations stories in england is just horrible :(... This was also the main reason we set up this sikhawareness website... to interact with youths in term of discussions :)

Muslims for almost 1000 years looted/plundered India, forced their religion on Hindus and converted by force. In 1947, the muslims strarted the civil war, in which again women became a target for rape, torture and forced marriages. It seems that Islam is a source of what constitutes evil. Muslims are like a time bomb, we do not know when the bomb will explode, when our peace and harmony will dismantle in the thin air. The reason for this is that the Islam divides people into 2 categories, 1. Muslims and `other'. The `others' are the infidels or in the Islamic term, Kafirs. So muslims can launch "war" at any time with others. The war has many facets, one is the conversion. To convert the daughter of an enemy, (Pakistan V India) will dishonour the enemy and his country. Its high time that naive Sikhs open their eyes and begin to see the reality and stop making apologies for Islam.

Good day!

N30 please open ur eyes....muslims of today are not the likes of Sufis - at least not 90%.

The cobra ought not to stop hissing...!!!!

Noor:: They are NOT sikh boys....If a sikh girl wants to have a boy who is faithful to her and gher only, doesnt do clubbing, doesnt drink, doesnt do drugs....there is NO dearth.......but dont many sikh gals want to have 'chikna' bollywood style guys rather than a sikh true in external and internal rehat ??

Same holds true for boys.

"Expect what you can deliver"

Arent we hypocrites ??

And please people, try to be defenders of your own faith, rather than defending other people, all the time !!!!!!

Noor:: They are NOT sikh boys....If a sikh girl wants to have a boy who is faithful to her and gher only, doesnt do clubbing, doesnt drink, doesnt do drugs....there is NO dearth.......but dont many sikh gals want to have 'chikna' bollywood style guys rather than a sikh true in external and internal rehat ??

Same holds true for boys.

"Expect what you can deliver"

Arent we hypocrites ??

Babbarsher your post was spot on. Sadly, sikh girls now days want to have chikna bollywood style guys. There is this close freind of mine went to delhi, India. She was telling me that sikh girls would only talk in hindi, because they think punjabi language is penduhood/pendufied!!!!!

What a bunch of bullocks... sell outs :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

There is this close freind of mine went to delhi, India. She was telling me that sikh girls would only talk in hindi, because they think punjabi language is penduhood/pendufied!!!!!

What a bunch of bullocks... sell outs

I think we have confusion here. Delhi is not a Punjabi state but it has residents belonging to all states of India. It is wrong opinion that "Sikhs" should only speak Punjabi. Punjabi Sikhs speak Punjabi language and it’s wrong to state that all Sikhs should speak this language. All Sikhs are not Punjabi so it's common to see Sikhs speaking different languages.

Punjabi people were converted to Sikhism in large population, so that’s the reason that most of the Sikhs you will see are Punjabi speaking from India. Sikhs come from all backgrounds and regions so it's common to see Sikhs speaking other languages.

Now we have American white Sikhs and they don't need to speak Punjabi in order to become Sikh. Punjabi is language of Punjab's people and they can be Muslim, Hindu, Sikh etc. Yes, it is good to learn Punjabi because it makes easy for us to understand our scriptures written in Gurmukhi script but we can’t see non-Punjabi Sikhs as lower than us.

Guru Gobind Singh ji was fluent in Braj Bhasha and the reason was that he was born in "Bihar" and in Dasam Granth he has documented his Bani proudly in Braj Bhasha. Guru Nanak Dev ji was not a person who was speaking "Hou-jooga" or "Kar-dooga" but his language was influenced with "Rawalpindi" accent and you can read his writings to check that he uses “hou-see", "Jaa-see" and "Kar-see" ...

I have seen more people speaking Hindi in Chandigarh than Delhi. And it's not too far from Punjab. Also, we should not forget that no matter what, we will get influenced with the place where we live and its culture. How many UK, US and Canadian born kids love to speak in Punjabi?

I have seen Punjabi girls not helping in American Banks as a teller even they know that old Punjabi Sikh cannot speak good English and on the other hand Spanish people offer help in their own language. I have seen Punjabi Sikh families trying to speak English at home, so their children can be fluent in English and they can have good name in society. Did you forget that term “Fresh out/off the boat†which is so famous in immigrant’s families western born children in western countries?

:!: Let's be real and face the reality :!: :twisted:

Guest Javanmard

REally sad to see how Panjabiyat is being neglected by Panjabis themselves! On the other hand I would not blame Sikh girls for not liking sardars. Let's face it: many girls feel intimidated by lthe look because they associate it not with some "evil" propaganda fed to them but to everyday life situation. As a girl I certainly would not call Khalistani and the local amritdhari mysoginist men the best model of masculinity! many girls have had to suffer from very strict, harsh and violent "sardar"

Moderator Note- Edited:Its not your job to decide who is sikh or not..leave that to akaal purkh.

dads or brothers and although I disagree with them I can understand why they would not like to go out or marry sardars!

It's not girls who have to change: it's Sikh men who have to re-learn the art of seduction again! Aren't we kings at the end of the day! Our women want kings: not clowns, not alocoholics, not hypocrytes or brutes! They want kings!

Mr L, firstly

Our women want kings: not clowns, not alocoholics, not hypocrytes or brutes! They want kings!

:yo:

I would like to add the fact that i have come across many sikhs girls who actually do not mind dating Kesdhari Sikhs, however they do say VERY OFTEN that they say that they find it really hard to find a decent one!

Many reasons are;

Most of them drink(excessively)

Those who dont drink are normally very intimidating, not very approachable, they seem uptight!

They act like they know a lot about Sikhism, then at night you see them at clubs grinding with anyone and anything

There are some say that they dont like Kessdharis, because they are hyprocrites( One girl told me her bad experiences with her brother and father - that has put of Keshdharis).

On that basis i think it a bit harsh having a massive 'pop' at our ladies.

LETS FACE IT

IF WE WERE PROPER MEN, WE WOULD BE ABLE TO LOOK AFTER OUR OWN WOMEN, PERIOD.

Gurfateh

Harpreet

I have had this for too long...

Hey, any lovely sikh gals wanna know about sikh boys who dont smoke, drink, dont fall for premarital, are very decent..............I will give a u list of 50 at least ;-)

Nobody is having a massive pop at our gals. I love em despite what they do or say. It just saddens me when I hear what they do. Even if they wanna marry a clean shaven, its ok...but hey, please dont ridicule the proper Gursikhs.

I will always prefer to be with a sikh gal, or a gal on the path of sikhi (respect for the Guru Jis and respect for the proper Gursikhs ......not ridicule for them...and an admission that they are wrong,,and they will make an effort to improve and also improve over time) over a muslim, hindu, christian or jew gal....anytime...anyplace

I know how to win over em ....If I have to !!. Charm them lads.

If any of our young sikh lads needs any lessons in charms...yours truly can provide em....if the Moderators dont object to it) :-)

True boys have to mend their ways ....but just as all of our gals dont go for chikna variety, so also we dont have all our sikh guys drinking and brawling all over the place. The ratios are what are the difference.

One seldom hears about a boy asking a gal to wear a mini skirt or to get her hair bobbed to marry her, but it is OHH so explicit in case of many of our gals...who dont even shirk from making advertisement to this effect and thats what saddens me.

The least they can do is not to be explicit bout such things

Not all of em are like this, and these are the loveliest of the lot. I had especially made a post for these lovely young ladies .....(love u sikh gals).

Hey, just take a case of our Board..how many gals are members who actually make a post ??? !!!!

Lalleshvari:

What you have said is equally true for the clean shaven lot as well.

There have been so many incidents like this. This incident happened ages ago from when this poem was written considering I had received it ages ago. However, this goes on due to many Muslim guys addressing themselves as part of Sikhi. Apparently, they go into Clubs wearing Karai and change their names to a Sikh name, therefore the girl believes him. It has happened a lot and I don't understand, after so many people have heard what goes on, why do some people still just let it happen? It's so confusing and very depressing to hear!

Fateh

I dont know why people blame the girls, the guys are just as bad. Anyway, I dont want to create another topic here or agrue with any one!

Its a problem which is significantly caused by lack of education and resources. Parents or upbringing is very important. If the parents dont educate their kids about Sikhi or make and effort to take them to Punjabi Schools or the Gudwara and teach them about Sikhi then as a result- the children will drift away.

Look at Muslims as an example, they spend a lot of money on educational resources (at Universities I see sooooo many resources and stalls and so on).

From a personal experience, I have sikh friends who dont even know who the Guru's are!

So when it comes to the crunch- its all down to parents / education.

Hi GirlUK,

We cant do much about the parents....BUT.......................................

Can you ask your friends to join this Forum. We would love to help them learn about sikhi :-)

Give me one hell of a yeah ;-)

Akal Sahai

Babbar Sher

HELL YEA!!!!!!!....there you go, cheers!

just a comment about ashs post.. .. i agree canada is a great place.. but it ain't that great for sikhs to thrive.... ive seen sum messed up people, and some not messed up, but i guess the messed up and messed kind of balance each other out.. right?! k well again if u ask me its up to the person to determine if their heart is in sikhi.... and trust me one cannot control another human beings ways or decision, so stop trying to control ur 'women', men (that think they can change a women..)!!! again i rather have a sikh peer who wants to be sikh, then be forced to, and if they choose another path, let them, don't be up-tight about conversion....

--one

ps. keep on smiling :)

theeek hai princess ji..par dassna taan saada farz hai na jee. Je mere naal da agg cha chaal maaran ja riha hove taan ...the least I can do is try n stop him for a couple of times. ;-)

(I agree with you lil one...but if any of us that we consider dear to us is bent upon jumpin into a fire..the least we can do is try and make em understand that its fire and will burn em....for a couple of times...rest of course we still have to leave to em). ;-)

*8 Just translated from Punjabi to English- dint know if the lil princess is conversant in punjabi (please no offence ..:-)

Big Smile :-)

Girl UK: well now that we hava Yeah from you .....when r ur friends joing the sikhawarness family ....big smile

Three cheers for ya and yours friends if they join our motley crew

REally sad to see how Panjabiyat is being neglected by Panjabis themselves! On the other hand I would not blame Sikh girls for not liking sardars. Let's face it: many girls feel intimidated by lthe look because they associate it not with some "evil" propaganda fed to them but to everyday life situation. As a girl I certainly would not call Khalistani and the local amritdhari mysoginist men the best model of masculinity! many girls have had to suffer from very strict, harsh and violent "sardar"

Moderator Note- Edited:Its not your job to decide who is sikh or not..leave that to akaal purkh.

dads or brothers and although I disagree with them I can understand why they would not like to go out or marry sardars!

It's not girls who have to change: it's Sikh men who have to re-learn the art of seduction again! Aren't we kings at the end of the day! Our women want kings: not clowns, not alocoholics, not hypocrytes or brutes! They want kings!

omg i cant believe u said that!

speaking of which i heard one incident here in the UK where a sikh man killed his wife for not making roti omg thats out of order..

sometimes i go into bars with my friends (not that i drink) and i see loads of singhs downing alchohol.. i cant understand why they would want to drink something that tastes so nasty :roll:

and theres loads of sikhs in videos drinking and stuff like in bhangra videos

but not every keshdhari sikh is like that?

i know one singh that wears the bhindranwale hoodie :roll:

and theres one singh also i know who walks around with 5 girls and stuff

im asking myself where is our religion going?

to hell with bollywood, bollywood films r lame.. when i walk through that door all freshie actors drop dead.. and every1s like "wow whose that guy"

lol

Its high time that naive Sikhs open their eyes and begin to see the reality and stop making apologies for Islam.

You hit the nail on the head but these PC liberal brainwashed "Sikhs" will never listen to sense, only when it's their own sisters or daughters will they give a damn but by then it will be too late. It truly baffles me that Islam of all religions, whose followers killed our Gurus in cold blood, murdered their children etc. is protected so heavily on this site, a supposedly "Sikh" site!

Kind Regards,

MI

P.S. I remember my grandfather telling me people saying the same things about the Nazis and how peaceful Nazism was, Americans only woke when pearl harbour was attacked and destroyed mercilessly, what a waste that it took a huge massacre for them to finally wake up and fight! These "Sikhs" here will wake up to when a disaster happens again in Sikhism.

Err....the Japanese did Pearl Habour.

Errr, because they knew they were supported by the Nazis, Hitler declared war shortly after Pearl Harbour! You need to learn your WWII history dude! ;)

And the USA did jack all anyway,

Errr, we won the war buddy, without us, there would be no England left!

they just came to England in the last year of the war and had all the girls

Well, someone had to, the English men were just useless when it came to pleasing women, we Yanks however, know exactly what a lady wants and we always give them full satisfaction! lol

Kind Regards,

MI

No woman in her right mind will become muslim.

Muslim women are slaves of men they have no rights.

According to sharia (muslim law) man can divorce his wife at will, have sole custody of children, have four wives at one time.

Life of muslim woman is pure hell, she is treated worse than animal.

No woman in her right mind will become muslim.

Muslim women are slaves of men they have no rights.

According to sharia (muslim law) man can divorce his wife at will, have sole custody of children, have four wives at one time.

Life of muslim woman is pure hell, she is treated worse than animal.

C'mon man, thats a bit harsh. I have some Muslim girl mates, they seem content with their religion and family life. We cant generalise ??