comedy videos

guv

is anyone here interested in helping make some comedy videos? possibly similar to those found on www.currycomedy.com, www.desicomedy.com & www.phonebashing.com ... but funnier!! :D

i've got loads & loads of ideas, but need help to get them off the ground.

let me know if u wanna join me :D.

things we need...

2/3 camcorders to get different angles (preferably digital, for ease of editing)

ppl with some skill with video/sound editing

cameramen (camerawomen also acceptable!)

actors - if u don't mind making a pratt of yourself in front of the camera lens & can keep a straight face! (also advantageous if u can act!)

props

possible venues

lots more stuff i can't think of right now.

let me know if u're interested in any of the above or if u have any good ideas... either reply to this thread or pm me. i've already got a few people together. 8)

yeah... but i think in general most of the videos on desicomedy & currycomedy are too long & they are orientated solely around the whole western-punjabi crossover, which has been covered to death by goodness gracious me, the real mccoy, bend it like beckham, anita & me, american desi etc... it's time for something new!! :wink:

i already got some ideas for what we can do at the camp :D... but i'd like to get some stuff done beforehand too, because editing etc will take time too.

the camp might be a good place to have a first viewing :wink:

We can have me kicking everyone's* ass on the gladiator thing.

* Due to health and safety (mine), only weak people or feminine girls are allowed to apply. I'm considering placing an age restriction as well, under 15's only.

I'm considering placing an age restriction as well, under 15's only.

hmmmm.... seeing as the camp is 17+, i can see us getting a lot of footage for that! :roll:

seriously though beast, do u wanna do some funny vids?

agreed. The process of removing of my clothes is very likely to get female humans aged between 18 and 40 excited indeed.

Much appreciated guv, for correctly stating the high probability of such an event occuring.

damn it!!!... message to moderators... please can u install a 'sarcasm' button so that i can make it clear when i'm being sarcastic... some people have a hard chance working it out (even when i put a laughing emoticon next to the message!!!) :P

• 2 weeks later...