Why??????

aguptkaur

Why is it that the spirituality section on this board is one of the last in the menu page???

shouldnt that be at the top as it is the most important than the others????

a lot of "stupid" topics get posted in my opinion, (may be this is one!!!)

and a lot of valuable time is wasted.

bhee prapat manukh dehuria gobind milan ki ehe teri baria,, rehras sahib

ther are some great threads on that an may be it should be at the top of the index so more people would go to it!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i ve been thinking about this , see what you all think

Guru says

koor phire pardhan ve lalo

falsehood is most promionent O lalo

so probably 80-90 percent (may be more) of this message board is full of false discussion (including may be this topic)

the truth and actual awareness may only be in the spirituality section which is at the bottom and hardly anyone visists but contains great inspiration

1-0 to kaljug

This is a discussion forum, through discussion we'll establish what’s koor and what’s not.. If we don’t discuss it how will we know? Through discussion we’ll realise which views are ‘koor’ and which are not. We wouldn't know unless we expressed them and got feedback from the Sangat now would we.. :wink:

very good advice ji..however if you see banner of our site- Bringing Awareness to Sikh Youth...that's exactly how's layout is been implemented...

first download section then you sikhism question and answer section for begineers and slowly move up to the gurbani vichar section leading to formal debate leading to sikh sampardha then to advance spirituality - meditation section, section on sant/mahapursh.

so it's being designed that way.

But i know where you coming from ji ...i just wanted to clarify where we coming from as well...just a different approach that's all.. how can a newbie (grade 10) is expected to learn phd without going step by step.

i would take about spirituality but i dont want to sound like a hypocrit.

i think above all else one most important thing that will bring u closer to Akaal Purak is....

Unconditional Love. thats what Gurbani is all about for me.

in times of good, bad, joy, sorrow and every other living moment in between, unconditional love for the Lord and love for his Creation.

aguptkaur, there's a reason that there are sections. it keeps the "stupid" topics away from the "spiritual" ones.

also, i think that site admins did a pretty good job in their idea on increasing the intensity of seriousness in each section. you go from beginner stuff to more serious stuff. it makes sense to me.

I am a new contributer but have been a regular reader

I will try and contribute when I can but be aware some of my stuff may be koor too!!!!!!!!!!

its amazing how first u said that most views are koor and..... then you said.....that what you might say something koor aswell?

then what are u complaining about? :LOL:

to amrik$ingh it was a joke

having arguments over topis is not the first stage of sikhi (see majority of posts)

there are stages in spirituality so may be you could set the forum up to have basics of spirituality first and then advanced stages after

I think there should be a campaign to get the inspirational threads to the top of the forum and not at the bottom

i fear though as koor is pardhan and i may not get much support!!!!

aguptkaur.....even if the inspiration threads were at the topic, it is up to the browser of the forum where he/she goes....moving it to the top wud not do anything really....generally ppl view the contents of a whole forum before choosing which thread to take part in....

the problem is not many do because of the zone headings

the inspirational zones are at the bottom

JOIN MY CAMPAIGN AND GET THEM TO THE TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE LOBBY ADMIN TO DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

very good advice ji..however if you see banner of our site- Bringing Awareness to Sikh Youth...that's exactly how's layout is been implemented...

first download section then you sikhism question and answer section for begineers and slowly move up to the gurbani vichar section leading to formal debate leading to sikh sampardha then to advance spirituality - meditation section, section on sant/mahapursh.

so it's being designed that way.

But i know where you coming from ji ...i just wanted to clarify where we coming from as well...just a different approach that's all.. how can a newbie (grade 10) is expected to learn phd without going step by step.

With Fish Food n30 sheesh... everyone knows fish food is brain food... grade 10's could be getting phD's all the time!!

that was funnier in my head..i'm pretty sure i'm jus gettin a few blank stares..

anywhoo... in the spirit of STAYING ON TOPIC..the topic thread is "Why"

my response::

"Why NOT?!"