Bhavrasamrit Tika

tSingh

I'm certainly not a 'scholar of the panth' but the shish of a nirmala. Although the mindset of Niddar Singh is markedly different from the Nirmala one, there is mutual respect there. His akharas are the only public platform for the discussion of samprdais in various parts of the UK, he has kindly agreed to sell copies to his students many of whom were already interested in this kind of material.

• 1 year later...

Fateh Ji.

Is this an English translation or is it the original text in Gurmukhi script?

To the author (or translator): where did you learn Braj? Are there books or websites that you can recommend, or did you pick up the languages directly from the Nirmalay with whom you studied?

I am looking forward to reading the book.

Warm regards,

K.

Fateh Ji.

Is this an English translation or is it the original text in Gurmukhi script?

To the author (or translator): where did you learn Braj? Are there books or websites that you can recommend, or did you pick up the languages directly from the Nirmalay with whom you studied?

I am looking forward to reading the book.

Warm regards,

K.

It's in english bro. :)

guv, is there any way i can buy bulk of books from you guys so we can distribute it to singhs in Canada who are interested in this book?

I did went to sacha sauda (biggest sikh resource store) in Canada try to convince them to get shipment of bhavrasamrit few years ago. They looked at it, and said will think about it and never got back to me. Owner of sacha sauda changed since then, do you want me to give it another shot and talk to them about buying bulk shipment of this book? let me know then.

Hey N30,

I was there with you I believe, they said that we can order them ourselves, and stack them and use their space but that they weren't going to do anythng about the shipping from what I remember.

Hey N30,

I was there with you I believe, they said that we can order them ourselves, and stack them and use their space but that they weren't going to do anythng about the shipping from what I remember.

I went back afterwards to follow up, and said they will let me know about shipping too. But owners since then have changed. You want to go there with me again, give it another shot? :D

Did the early nirmalas belive in the concept of Shabad Guru and gurgaddi being given to Guru Granth SAhib? The reason i ask, is because Pandit Gulab Singh in the book does'nt pay homeage to Guru Granth Sahib... His homeage in the Mangalcharan is given to Ram Chander, Guru Nanak, Guru Gobind Singh and his vidiya Guru... No mention of Guru Granth Sahib anywhere in the text.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks to guv for sending me the books. I have received them yesterday. There are four books in total. Three of them reserved. I guess i ll keep one left unless because i lost my copy before :( unless someone desperately want the last one let me know then. But good thing is books are here. Valli Singh and gsingh00 pick it up from me, i ll drop the third one to xyiltol veer when i go to Vancouver this summer.

• 3 years later...