One Amrit from Five?

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakal!

Dear all!

Gurdev is singing

"naanak amrit ayk hai doojaa amrit naahi." SGGS Ang 1238-18

Nanak, Amrit is one. Other is not Amrit.

Please express your views why Sikhs need five to get One Amrit.

Thanks.

Balbir Singh

Guru de Guru jainnae but I assume it so that no one individual considers himself special or surpreme in that only he may administer amrit.

Dear all!

Quote from Gurpreet Singh Ji "because guru gobind singh jee said so."

Please provide a reference from Guru Gobind Singh Jee. I will be thankful.

Quote from Sat1176 Ji "Guru de Guru jainnae but I assume it so that no one individual considers himself special or surpreme in that only he may administer amrit."

Did the Gurus consider them special or supreme? Please explain.

Balbir Singh

Balbir Singh,

The gurbani tuk you posted - talking about inner amrit which resides in all of us, its not talking about sanskar amrit. Since it exist in all of us, hence its one.

Just like in sukhmani sahib it means:

Nau Nidh Amrit Prab Ka Naam, Dehi Meh Eska Bisraam ||

now one can argue, if there is naam (resosance) inside then why we need naam amrit/sanskar amrit at the first place?

We need sanskar amrit because we get shabad by panj pyares who are not just panj pyares by name but panj bhramgyani who give us that shabad to awaken the one amrit/naam inside us which gurbani talks about.

naanak amrit ayk hai doojaa amrit naahi." SGGS Ang 1238-18

Nanak, Amrit is one. Other is not Amrit.

Nau Nidh Amrit Prab Ka Naam, Dehi Meh Eska Bisraam ||

Dear all and N30 Singh Ji!

Thanks for your Post.

Quote "The gurbani tuk you posted - talking about inner amrit which resides in all of us, its not talking about sanskar amrit."

Do Sikhs have two types of Amrit? One inner and another is outer Amrit.

Quote "Since it exist in all of us, hence its one."

Since sanskar Amrit does not exist in all of us and rare, we seek it too? Does the wish, to find ONE remains after realizing ONE Who exists in all of us?

Quote "We need sanskar amrit because we get shabad by panj pyares who are not just panj pyares by name but panj bhramgyani who give us that shabad to awaken the one amrit/naam inside us which gurbani talks about."

Have all the Gurus also gone this way and process? Please give your opinion.

Balbir Singh

Gurfateh

Anser 1.Outword Amrit is proof of inward Amrit as in Guru Panth we do outwards also as we think in us say 5ks..

anwer 2.Inner Amrit in Tenth door is activated by Akal and is in all as in all Akal.So when Akal invokes innner then Akal only let world see the outword also.

Anwer as per Sau Sakhi beofre Khande Bate Di Pahil Charan Pahil was there,it was dipping the water of Baptism in Rumala of Guru Granth Sahib and then proceudre carried out by such water.

Anyway Baptism of Guru is more like Baptism by Holy Ghost(as in day of Penticost as per New Testment).So when they joined Sikhi,they were baptisedm and during Guruship light went unto succesotr Guru and lastly to Guru Panth.And First Master had it from Akal.Rather all got from Akal.

Dear all and Vijaydeep Singh Ji!

Quote "Anser 1.Outword Amrit is proof of inward Amrit as in Guru Panth we do outwards also as we think in us say 5ks.."

I do not know if some win spiritual lottery ciphering answers this way.

Quote "anwer 2.Inner Amrit in Tenth door is activated by Akal and is in all as in all Akal.So when Akal invokes innner then Akal only let world see the outword also."

I will also do Ardaas for the seekers.

Quote "Anwer as per Sau Sakhi beofre Khande Bate Di Pahil Charan Pahil was there,it was dipping the water of Baptism in Rumala of Guru Granth Sahib and then proceudre carried out by such water."

I thought by washing Guru's Charan they made Charan Pahul.

Quote "Anyway Baptism of Guru is more like Baptism by Holy Ghost"

Thanks. I know now something about Holy Ghost.

Quote "And First Master had it from Akal.Rather all got from Akal."

May I ask? What are now all? Are they all now first master or Akaal or both? Please explain.

Please say something about the need of five instead all to receive One Amrit.

Balbir Singh

Gurfateh

Well Singh Sahib here we go.

In lottray we have chance or risk thing involived but in our case it is will of God. So it is deed of Akal and an wishing it is going to hepen confirmed.

Then coming to Ardas,Bin Bolyan Sabh Kichh Janda Kis Age kiche Ardas.(Akal knows without you say all the things,in front of whom should we do Ardas)

Jio Pind Sab Tiska Sabh Kichh Tiske Paas(Life and body are of that,all is with that(God)).

Charan Pahul is more with Hindus and off couse still with Sikh orders of Udasis and all the more no more in Nirmalas.Guruship of Gurbani is there since start.So this is the unique was of unique Sikhs.

holy Ghost is same as Ruh Al Quddus a state of person who after having Brahgyan has soul only left ie in him/her only mind of Akal lievs and self mind is no more.Das is usre that yuorself are moving towards there and das finds you much ahead of das.

At present we no longer have any Ten Master,thier light can out from universal Light and went back like wave comes from sea and goes back there.

There are instance of baptism when one person also carries it out.Das request Nirmalas brotherhood to put momre light on it here.Five may mean five forms of Guru to fight five vices.

Dear all!

Quote "Five are five weapons in Daster of Nihung Singh,that five are our Peers."

Does one need five weapons to get One Amrit?

A Nihung is one who has given all his Angs to the Guru's service. It is only after giving up all he becomes Nihung. Please do not judge a Nihung from his outfit. He has namely much more than five weapons in Dastaar. The true Nihung also enjoys Amrit every moment in the inner world.

Balbir Singh

lol why does it take 5.. to give one amrit..

I got a question.. why did it take 11 gurus to give 1 naam :P

and why so many religions to jap 1 naam..

and why so many people to love 1 naam...

and what is the difference between that 1.. and 5.. or 10.. or 1000 or whatever the population of this world is !

if you have naam then you dont need amrit ceremony.. you already have amrit flowing through you.. who gave amrit to bhagat ravi das, or bhagat dhanna ?

But then you also have to accept that the five senses came together to ragar that naam within the bata of your body, with the khanda of dharam and dya(which can also be the kirpan used in some amrit sanchaars ..ie nihangs singhs), the water of purity(sach) and the pataseh of pyaar..

to create that amrit within u..

maybe its all metaphorical .. maybe its all mystical.. maybe its all bollox.. the main thing is.. as long as its all about the naam

akaal

oooh akaal has 5 letters.. !!

Dear all and Dynamic_Banda Jee!

Quote "lol why am i singled out from the dear all.. i am not part of the collective.."

When a lamp lights up in the darkness, all get attracted toward him. The lamp is still in the same space with all though, not separated.

Balbir Singh