Viakhya Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji By Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji

das

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Is it feasible to request at the feet of Sant jee who is having all the copies of audio of Viakhya Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji By Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji. The request to collect all copies/cassette/tapes and give them to professional companies like: HMV or T-series to convert all the tapes to mp3 digital dvd. We all can bear the expenses. It's just a thought which can help us to get the best possible quality within very short span of time.

das

The katha of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji has been recorded on three seperate occaisions by Sant Gurbachans Singh Ji, which is currently still in existance and each recording is different to the other with viakaran arth, antreev arth, etc.

i have now got the complete set of Guru Granth Sahib Katha now and am busy trying to clean it along with alot more katha from taksal. Once cleaned it is sent to Mehta where it is cleaned further and then converted to the mp3 cds available. Mehta have invested alot of money into cleaning the katha and keeping its clarity.

in the next couple of weeks i will scan the full steek of the japji, rehraas and kirtan sohila into a pdf file and post it on the net probably on Gurmatveechar.com

just to let all know the complete katha of guru granth sahib ji by sant gurbachan singh ji will be in 23 mp3 cds and should all be out by this time next year, sounds really good. I will put up some literature from rampur khera first but have already scanned the whole of the steek so it should not take long to turn it into a pdf. we also have lots of katha of sant kartar singh and sant jarnail singh. Rehraas and kirtan sohila katha by sant kartar singh ji is good along with the bhai gurdas varaan by sant gurbachans singh. lots more to come please check gurmatveechar regularly for updates such as those over this weekend

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Thanks Kam1825 for the availability of katha of Guru Granth Sahib Ji by Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji on www.gurmatveechar.com.

The audio is good but still one needs to listen very carefully in order to understand. I'm NOT blaming that the sewa you did or Mehta did is not enough. I cannot do whatever you did, it's just amazing. It's just that we being one person cannot invest into very precise extremely good quality machines. But bigger/professional companies does have this. So, we should come forward with the original tapes and send it to professional companies so clean it and to convert it to Digital.

e.g

Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji (RaraSahib Wale) has some video recordings which were having poor audio and video quality, but after the cleaning and convertion, the set of 20 DVD does have good quality of audio and video.

As a sangat, I think we have to contribute for this noble cause. Some of the professional company's links are as follows: (if you want to get a quote or something):

http://www.dupespec.com/audio_services/aud...tml#restoration

http://www.vinyltodigital.co.uk/index.htm

Moreover, what is the original recording: Tapes, Vinyl, Records??

the original recording was done on opld sppols. the problem is on some of the recordings that the mic was not properly connected and due to this the audio has really bad background noise. We have tried with companies but the audio canot be cleared any further. It is unfortunate. If we clear the audio further then we will increase the distortion further. Unfortunately we are stuck between a rock and a hard place!