Desi DNA Gatla Baba Fateh Singh Gatka Akhara

Guest Javanmard

Four gatka guards guarding the Golden Temple and keeping the India army 10 meters away....I guess the Indian army was only able to enter the parikrama when those four gatka guards went to the wazir khanah (toilets).And when they came out it was too late right? Makes sense... Where can I meet them? I would love to learn how to fight tanks and machine guns back with a sword. I mean obviously these men were real warriors unlike Hizbullah who defeated one of the best armies in the world with just 5000 men. Gatka warriors put Hizbullah to shame any time!

I mean the story must be true: it came on Desi DNA!

Javanmard:

Is it possible for the Nihangs, to update their weapons, and use heavy artillery and modern weapons as the Hizb Allah army did? or is the Khalsa Fauj only allowed to use swords etc as these are the weapons that Maharaj had so much pyar to?

i have a shia friend who says Imam Mahdi will fight with modern weapons as the ones the US are using now, as no one can fight with swords these days against an enemy that has modern weapons.

Guest Javanmard

The use of modern weaponry is indeed allowed as long as it doesn't involve dishonourable effects such as massive destruction of innocent lives. For that matter chemical, biological and nuclear weapons would not be allowed. Guru Gobind Singh used firearms and included them in his Shastar Nam Mala. The Sikh armies just like the mughal armies have used artilery and firearms.

Budha Dal could do with some proper Hizbullahi type training. Most of my Shi'a Lebanese friends have done the minimal 9 months training either with Amal or Hizbullah and are able to defend their homes properly. What I find interesting about them is that they don't feel the need to go around braging the fact that they have done the training, unlike second generation Sikh kids in the UK (be they Sanatani or Neo-Sikh) who can't stop talking about imaginary battles they had with some Pakistani gang in some godforsaken place (Southall etc). This is probably the difference between people who know what real war looks like and wannabe gangsters.

dharam yudh is faught to protect dharma of urs or someone else ... how come u need big bombs to protect dharma ... these kind of weapons are needed to to fight for land ....

when 96 crore khalsa would come they will come riding their horses not hummers and chakkars revolving in their finger not ultra high tech .9mms ....

Guest Javanmard

Jassa Singh is confusing the modern day Budha Dal and the army that will accompany Maharaj when he comes back. Traditions about Maharaj's return and Imam Mahdi agree on the fact that he will rise from Khorassan with a army. The core of this army will be made of 313 khulasah (Khalsa) who will be on horse. No mention of modern weaponry in those texts. He will also be accompanied by a larger army of a couple of thousand followers and march upon Mekkah.

But we're not there yet...

The reality is that the overwhelming majority of Budha Dal is militarily seen unskilled and incapable of effectively facing a modern army with success.

As for calling the Budha Dal Nihang knights.... True it's a chivalry order and there are many who truly are knights but also many ex-criminals and regarding Budha Dal UK....well I think it's explanatory...

Veer N3O Ji, I don't think thats strictly correct.

I think veer Sukha Singh was given the pharla of his Nihang Gurdev by Budda Daal, at the request (or bequest, not sure) of his Gurdev to Budda daal, as he was getting old and wanted Sukha Singh to continue his seva. I don't think it had anything to do with UK representation, UK simply being coincidental. I think it's more to do with doing seva of Babai visiting UK, (as I think veer Sukha Singh's Gurdev used to do).

Guest Javanmard

1. Akali Baba Sukha Singh wears very beautiful bana and he pronounces gurbani very well.

2. Mir Mahdi and Kalki Avatar in Bachitar Natak Granth are not Guru Gobind Singh or Imam Mahdi. They are allegorical figures.

Giani Avtar Singh ji stated in his katha that Kalki/Nikhlank Avtaar is actually Vishnu ji, and not Guru Gobind Singh ji.

Giani Takhur Singh ji also confirmed that Kalki Avtaar refers to an individual.

Bhai Rama Singh ji, 2nd jathedar of AKJ actuallly wrote about a dream he had wherein a shaheed singh told him about how Khalsa Raj would be created. Said that world war would be so long and so intense that metals for bullets would become too scarce. Armies would have to resort to using swords. other stuff said as well, but i read his book a long time ago. Of course, it was a dream so we don't know.

Whats interesting is that during WW2 nations saw need so soldiers would pick up spent shells so that they could be recycled. And the coming conflict will dwarf WW2 in size, so it's plausible.

Who is Imam Madhi?