Greetings from Iran!

Guest Javanmard

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Find a post where I say Iran is mighty and holy...

In Iran at least this doesn't happen:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2...h&plindex=1

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2...h&plindex=1

Dont show me those female fetoicide videos, I know it happens, every country has good or bad points. but i dont understand that why you are coming on this forum and trying to show us that Iran is a freedom-oriented/tolerant country...when it is not. Iran is ruled by strict religious clergy ... who are you by the way, whats your real name?

If their deaths are unaccounted then how can you or anyone else know that 5 or 6 people have consistently fallen from the tower to their deaths every day for 200 or 240 days? What is the evidence for this? Are we to believe that the main contractor, the sub-contractors, the workers themselves, the public health and safety officials, the police, ambulance service, hospitals, coroners and mortuaries are all involved in a conspiracy to cover up the alleged death toll of 1200 and rising?

Well this is how it works. A worker dies... the company has to pay insurance money otherwise there is a court case against it.

In a big booming city like Dubai... which is very glamarous and gorgeous..there really is no value for the poor man labourer who works in the heat. Dubai is expesnive country and its for the rich and famous.

Well this is how it works. A worker dies... the company has to pay insurance money otherwise there is a court case against it.

In a big booming city like Dubai... which is very glamarous and gorgeous..there really is no value for the poor man labourer who works in the heat. Dubai is expesnive country and its for the rich and famous.

Thats all totally true veeray, but do you think its possible to cover up 1200 workers dying at work?

Gurfateh and salaams to all!

People here have really great fun much more than what I have ever seen in Paris or London.

Eat Shit !

Are you crazy ! have you ever seen Paris /London or forthat fact Canada.... and you are trying to compare those countries with Iran !!!!, that opresses its people and kills 16 year old girls!!!! just for having boyfriends.

man did you ever go out of Iran onthe first place? If they knew you were Iranian they wouldnt even give you a visa !

trust me geezer, life in london is not fun......why do call yourself "Wahegurubol" and swear in most of your posts? clueless.....must be the bollywood influence.

i havent been to london,but i have been to USA, Canada and also Iran...

Trust me... life in London might not be so fun, its not even fun in USA... but I would say life in westerncountries is a 100 times better than the life you would get in Iran. You want to stay in Iran with moral police checking on you ifyouhave girlfriend or a boyfriend ! andthen they jail you. you like to see public hangings and no freedom of speech , if you say anything against the iranian government in iran .. you are bound to be hanged in public.... !! you have to live their way or accept death... if thats the lifeyou want ..then go with that fundu !

Admin note: Wahegurubol, we have to neutral on the forum, after reading this thread. We have to give you first verbal warning for swearing on the forum. Please read the forum before posting swearing words. It will not tolerated.

seems kinda pointless to reply to this thread...but...

Guru Nanak was waheguru himself. But disappeared in the river for a period to be formally initiated by waheguru, ie. to get a Guru b/c that is the maryada of this world.

He was not given Amrit by vishnu or by imam Ali. pointless revisionism.

Yes I agree with you Xylitol and I DONT understand that how can the mods tolerate a person who says that "they" took amrit from imaams, ... and how can someone tolerate JV when he said khalsa originated in iran.. He is just trying to create confusion. It is a shock to me that he stayed for such long time on this forum.

The trick is not to believe everything you read - we all have enough bibek to filter out right from wrong. Sometimes hearing different viewpoints helps get to the truth, makes you think and makes this place more interesting.

http://www.iran-press-service.com/ips/arti...ons_in_Iran.jpg --->>This is what the iranian government does to its people. I know you will say such atroticities commited in India also,but the difference is that the Iranian Government Publicly delcares such execution as part of Iranian Law and Constitution and he comes up on this forum and says Iran is better than paris and london and another dude comes in and say life in london is tough. I'd guess then better move to Iran?

Iran executes children, look up on youtube.com. Iran executes a girl if she was raped ! ..a teenager girl..thats what the law of that countrie says.

I am shocked at u guys for the very little knowledge you have of that country.

• 4 weeks later...