Niddar Singh recognises Balbir Singh as head of Budha Dal

Guest Javanmard

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is the love for 'kursi' - i've seen many Singhs destroyed when politics takes over their minds.

You can't generalise entire sampardas - if you look, you can still find a few Nam intoxicated, chardi kala people in all 4 sections of the community, but you you have to look hard.

Gurbani actually mentions that out of thousands, there will be only one true Gursikh.

Well I am not in the UK. Wow Sodhi you sound so mature! Where was your maturity when you helped smash Gurpreet Kaur's theatre?

Saying it was possible 2 years ago, it wasn't really there.....after all you of all people would know that life is about changing and evolving. physically, mentally, spiritually....

Who exactly are you expecting a reply from?

Can you name any of these chele....also why would you need them to give a reply over the internet, when you know them oh so well.

To quote Narsingha "Just visit one of the many Shastar Vidiya Akhara's to speak to Nihang Niddar Singh" well at least something to that effect.

Have a good one, I'm going to get pissed

Guest Javanmard

Well you go and get pissed as you and your mates are really good at that. As I don't live in the UK anymore I am still waiting for a reply. As for knowing his chele well...let's say I broke all contacts since I left the UK.

What in the blue moon are you waffling on about man!!

We have not met more than once, plus you don't know any of my friends or what we are good at, so where did you get that assumption from.

You broke contacts, but if you are really in search of the truth I'm sure you would be able to make an amends with some.

Finally you debate my maturity, I would like to state that during the events of the "Besti play" I was no older than 18 a child in the eyes of many, thus my maturity levels may not have been up to the expectations of others....but I would like to ask Javanmard how old were you when you chose to start an argument with a bloke who people from this site will know as “Bikram Singh†(not sure if that’s his name or not) in front of a large congregation of people during one of Nihang Niddar Singh's talks at a University in London, and were did your maturity go at that point.

(for the sake of jogging your memory it was the same night some one called you a dog for the manner in which you acted at the university and you went off in a strop.)

Gurfateh !

Before I say anything I must say I don't know Niddar Singh Nihang (I've just seen him a few times in the days when he did gatka displays, usually with Uptej Singh et al, in the days before the 'websites')

I don't know Bhai Amritpal Singh either and I don't know anything about the 'backstairs intrigue' that appears to be going on in the Dal Panth .

What I would like to say is that if you look at the situation purely through the lens of 'Punjabi Tradition' - all I can see is a 'Pugree da Rasm' or 'Dastarbandi' .

Balbir Singh Nihang lost his father I believe in the recent shootings ?. It is customary at the 'Bhog' after a Father has died for a turban to be tied on the head of the eldest son, to show he is now the 'head of the family' - the turban is usually tied by the boy's Mama ji (Mother's brother) or if he is married by his wife's father.

Perhaps that is all that is happening here - sometimes if no family members are present or if the family decide, a Respected member of the Sangat or family will tie the turban. As Balbir Singh is a Nihang - the most important person would be his Jathedar ie. Baba Santa Singh.

I believe no one has said or claimed this is a 'Dastar bandi' for the 'Jathedari' - perhaps it is purely a family dastarbandi that has been portrayed or misconstrued as something else ?

Bhul Chuk Maaf

freed

Guest Javanmard

Yeah I remember that night. It was the night where I received racist insults from that other Bikki guy and was called a dog by one of Niddar's chele for having reacted to that insult. But this was also the night that made open my eyes about what kind of people you all are...You and your Sunday Nihang friends get all upset when you receive racist insults but when a non Panjabi gets racial insults from a Panjabi you stick with the Panjabi even if he is your ennemy!

As for being mature at 18: you have no excuse for having participated in vandalism. You can't expect people to forgive for being immature at 18 that's just ridiculous. In an ideal state you and the scumbags of your kind should have been tried and sentenced for vandalism and having actively infringed on someone else's freedom of speech.At 18 you are considered by the law as a responsible citizen, your excuse about immaturity and appeal to kindness are a pure farce!

Ha ha Javanmard, I once saw you as a scholar of the Sikh nation a man with a lot of knowledge and wisdom, you with the above post have just proved my assumptions completely incorrect.

I would advise controlling your emotions more.

Me being 18 isn't an excuse for my actions, because 2 years down the line I would still have acted in the manner I did, you my friend on the other hand act in a very chameleon like fashion, because even though you stormed off in a proud manner, you were still happy to walk back into the house and partake in the festivities.

Shows great character honestly.

Guest Javanmard

Well someone asked me to come back if you remember. Otherwise I would have gone. At that time I considered him a brother and I respected his word hence why I went back. Truth is you all betrayed me and if there is a God above you will pay for it for sure. I have given you guys some of the best years of my life and all I have now is deepest regret! Traitors! Putting pork in my food! Calling my future wife a Suli! Calling me majbi and malecch! How dare you and these people complain about me when all I did was being ready to help you.