Free Radical

Meditation - My Experiance, Am I Allowed To Share?

On 7/23/2014 at 3:29 PM, Sat1176 said:

For the past couple of days the air is flowing through both my nostrils much more frequently and for longer periods of time. It is a very cold sensation and you can literally feel the air passing up through the nostrils and between the eyes and up between the eyebrows and into the forehead. When I close my eyes to do simran it does feel as if I'm able to jap from deeper within my own consciousness. But the cooling sensation felt at the trikuti region is quite distracting at the moment. I find my dhyaan constantly shifting to this location rather than being able to focus on the jap within. When I just relax I can feel a pulling sensation. Very strange in deed.

I wonder how this works the breathing process because I have no knowledge about this at all. Like when u do simran with breathing technique u take long deep breaths and thn say wahe-guru or can it be normal breathing and thn do it. I wish I could see someone doing it and thn get a better idea. Isn't there any video related to this. I've tried doing both ways long breath in  thn little pause thn long breath out. And thn just like we breathe normally but concentration more on the breathing and try to match wahe - guru with it. The long breaths makes me uncomfortable can't do it for too long but with the normal breathing and doing simran is better thn other but not easy at the same time. Any suggestions for me would be really appreciated. 

Recently, whenever I concentrate my awareness fully during meditation my body starts to shake very much. when my concentration breaks the shaking stops. if, however my concentration does not break my body starts moving. e.g. this morning i was concentrating with full focus and my head started to tilt backwards and then to the left side when my concentration broke my head was tilted all the way to the left. my back was also straightening up then it curved a bit inward. at that moment i could hear the naad over loud music; the naad was loudly sounding in both of my ears. does anyone know why this happens? it will be greatly helpful thank you. 

On 19/10/2017 at 7:36 AM, tva prasad said:

Recently, whenever I concentrate my awareness fully during meditation my body starts to shake very much. when my concentration breaks the shaking stops. if, however my concentration does not break my body starts moving. e.g. this morning i was concentrating with full focus and my head started to tilt backwards and then to the left side when my concentration broke my head was tilted all the way to the left. my back was also straightening up then it curved a bit inward. at that moment i could hear the naad over loud music; the naad was loudly sounding in both of my ears. does anyone know why this happens? it will be greatly helpful thank you. 

1 hour ago, HisServant said:

I had a pretty cool experience yesterday that I thought I'd share. I was sitting on a bench in my school's library. It was around 9:50 am and I needed to kill time until 11. Saas Saas was automatically going so I just started following it and focusing on the internal jaap. I started to hear my heartbeat as the mind was getting quieter and then the jaap started to transition to the heartbeat. Eventually, the focus got so strong that I would get absorbed into the jaap, thoughts would stop and I lost awareness of everything around me. Then moments would come where my curiosity would notice what's happening and everything would stop and I'd go back to saas saas. At one point I was absorbed in the heartbeat and it felt like someone lightly punched me around the navel area (this was the only time something other than thoughts caused my focus to break). The focus on the heartbeat was on and off until eventually, it got so strong that I completely knocked out. I woke up around 11:15 feeling so much peace and mental stability.  

I remember someone posted an analogy where they said the power from baikhri bani is like 1 unit, madhma 100 units, pasanti 1000 units etc. I never understood this but after what happened yesterday I think I know what they meant. 

Waheguru amazing post

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.