Nidar S. Nihang at Westminster Palace

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to SS.com there was an event at the Palace to launch the book 'In The Masters Presence' on the 12th Jan. It was attended by various dignitaries and MP's.

Anyone here attend or have further details?

so what did SS have to say about this, was it the typical hate? :LOL:

quote "jattboot"]Do you have another conspiricy theory you want to share with us, Tony?

the conspiracy of the "Rape of the Sikh people by the Indian govt". i'd like to share that wiv evryone on this forum.

Ok, but we'd like to share the "Rape of the Sikh people by the British Empire" with you :D

Well they should target akj then as they have much for influence on sikh youth than this niddar guy

Yes but have AKJs written specific books about specific groups of nihangs (besides maybe Nihang Niddar Singh)? I think some AKJs might end up getting themselves in more trouble one day.

I think the best way to have AKJs targetted is to expose their parchar against raagmala. Also, what would happen if AKJ performed their "unique" amrit sanchar ceremony in front of nihangs, would it end up in jhatka of AKJs???

I know there were nihangs involved in the anti-Ram Raheem protests because he started his "new type" of amrit, sooo...., I was thinking.........

LDJ, stop causing trouble.

Older generation Mahapurkh like Baba Gurbachan Singh and Akali Kaur Singh interacted with Bhai Randhir Singh, even though he had some non-panthic views i.e. ragmala. Older jathai Singhs are quite cool actually, its just some younger ones that have developed a Brahmanist aura about their group and practices.

Ultimately we should try and educate these Singhs, and if thats not possible at least be tolerant (as older Taksali/Nihangs were) and also teach them to be tolerant equally.

The same way we are tolerant to Namdharis (some of us) we should learn to be tolerant to AKJ to (I am not comparing the 2, just highlighting that their is prejudice against both). Hopefully, one day Guru will bring us altogether.

Acting like fanatical morons isn't going to help matters.

yes very true, I wasn't trying to be intolerant

really I was wondering what would happen in front of the more spicier nihang singhs, such as ones that held gun to Nihang Niddar Singh, if I got that right?

And about naamdharis and AKJ and others (cos obviously it isn't just AKJ on their own that do things), it is easier to be tolerant towards people who don't attack you or do you nindya. So, we can be tolerant, but have to be aware as well if they try anything, like 1984 influence bomb planting or something, or ganging up on someone because they practised shastar vidiya?

OK, I can go on and on...

Sometimes I, and other people, just say things that a fanatic says and put it upside-down and redirect towards them. Now that is funny, and maybe teaches a lesson :) Of course, I am not perfect, so things can be redirected towards me as well. I also want to learn in life. :)

But yeh I understand you :)

Nope, but that would be interesting, I will have to do some more shastar vidiya training to be prepared if that ever happens. I don't usually hang around the areas that alot of these Singhs might hang around, for example the ghettos near me.

I am not very good at telling which people belong to which jatha if I have only chatted to them or met them. However certain youtube videos make it more clear. There are some Singhs that preach something they learnt here and there. There are some Singhs that seem to have AKJ influenced views such as only sikhs can reach sachkhand, but then someone says taksali, another person says something else like they practise AKJ gatka. I gets confused that I can't be bothered. Some people have jatha influenced views but then they say "I don't belong to that jatha".

ok, and only time I have usually had abuse for going shastar vidiya is from some clueless singh kid in leeds on msn, who wears dumalla, but has a lot of insults about people's mothers.

Finally theres some people who ain;t got a clue and just say "its only a jatha that does kirtan"

The thing about AKJ parchar is that no one stands up on stage and proclaims Ragmala is not Gurbani - they do that either on the internet or at their own programs once someone begins participating in their cultish activities. People who do anti gurmat parchar rarely do out in the open. People not believing in raagmala, not believing in dasam bani etc etc have all been offered to discuss their views with scholars of the Nihang Dals - time and time again the fail to show their faces.

I think some places they do their parchar out in the open is at BOSS events and sikh society meetings. Perhaps not the anti-raagmala belief, but definetly the "only sikhs can reach sachkhand" belief. Also the nindya of meat eaters, but that doesn't come from one jatha alone.

OK, so one of the parchariks who presented London BOSS sikhi week even at at Brunel before summer, he was drawinglines on a board and saying that sikhs reach the topline called sachkhand, and everyone else reaches the lower line called heaven, and I think there was a hell line as well. Now I think this guy was from the jatha, but this kinda stuff is being taught as regular sikhi to everyone. It was funny when kali christian cornered him, and he started saying something different, "other beliefs just reach THEIR OWN VERSION of sachkhand".

So these jatha peoples practising their own version of Al-taqqiya concept? lol

Of course they might not think they need to chat to nihangs because nihangs are for them to do nindya of because they eat meat.

hmm, I wonder if Babbar Khalsa would shoot people for reading Raagmala?

Also what would happen if someone did kirtan of raagmala at a kirtan smagam (most are akj smagams or are all of them?). I know BOSS needs these guys, so they're always handing out AKJ labelled kirtan smagam leaflets and forwarding their e-mails. So, anyway, this is allowed or not, since it happens in gurdwaras right?

Everyone does their own parchar according to their own mat, I dont think thats the issue, groups and individuals will always disagree with each other.

I think Niddar Singhs a special case as his website claims he is Jathedar of Budha Dal Uk, yet Nihangs Singhs in India are pretty unhappy with his philosophy and views. Their concern with Niddar Singhs as misrepresnting their own traditions and philosophy on an international scale is a bit different to some teenager sharing his dreamland thoughts at a London sikh society meeting - hence, Im not sure on the validity of comparing the two.

true, there is need for a site where more than one individual's views are displayed, reducing the bias, but it should be an information site instead of a forum like sikhawareness, which is more for discussing like this. Its good for learning, but not for everyone, especially the younger people.

I am looking forward to nihangsingh.org site to being updated with information.

OK, so one of the parchariks who presented London BOSS sikhi week even at at Brunel before summer, he was drawinglines on a board and saying that sikhs reach the topline called sachkhand, and everyone else reaches the lower line called heaven, and I think there was a hell line as well. Now I think this guy was from the jatha, but this kinda stuff is being taught as regular sikhi to everyone. It was funny when kali christian cornered him, and he started saying something different, "other beliefs just reach THEIR OWN VERSION of sachkhand".

Well in the PC world, everyone goes to Sachkhand regardless of their ideology and faith based beleifs. To say otherwise would be the most Kattarpanthi/Terrorist thing in the world. Even if a person doesn't beleive in Sachkhand or even wants go to Sachkhand they STILL go to Sachkhand! that is PC type of thinking after all.

Personally I think PC is full of Bull $hit!!

Ok, but we'd like to share the "Rape of the Sikh people by the British Empire" with you :D

im quite aware of the british and thier activities wiv the sikhs. however the british were always there to exploit. not like the "indians" who pretend to be our friends/well-wishers etc and do the same thing our enemies do. So dont try and be a clever alec and post turds.

i'll leave you wiv a qoute from malcolm x. " i have more respect for the KKK who hate negroes and are open about it, than the US who hate us as much but pretend to be our friends..."

Well in the PC world, everyone goes to Sachkhand regardless of their idealogy and faith based beleifs. To say otherwise would be the most Kattarpanthi/Terrorist thing in the world. Even if a person doesn't beleive in Sachkhand or even wants go to Sachkhand they STILL go to Sachkhand! that is PC type of thinking after all.

Personally I think PC is full of Bull $hit!!

Mithar, I think that is just going from one extreme to another, where either only a special organisation can reach sachkhand, or everyone can.

Its not PC to think that individuals not belonging to certain panths or jathas can reach sachkhand state. But what you described is certainly PC. And I agree, PC is full of bull, that is why I have jatt in my name because I am very un-PC :D

From the kattarpanthis and terrorists I have seen, they are actually very PC, I find forums like SSdotcom very PC as well.