Jatha Agendas And Nindiya Of Mahapursh On Sikhsangat

I am sure any variety of accusations against Sikhsangat would fail to surprise any individuals. Have a look at wild accusations someone is making against Baba Santa Singh here. http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showto...12&start=12

A while ago I remember reading on the forum the story of Bhai Randhir Singh asking Sant Gurbacan Singh to do ardas to ask maharaj for forgiveness for the mistakes which he had made with regards to Raagmala issue. This is a story verifiable by many mahapursh and Singhs from both Jathas have verified that this took place. However, the sikh sangat moderators promtly deleted the post and the link to where the story was contained stating that there was no evidence the event had occurred suggesting that the story was a fairytale one which had been made up to cause conflict between jathas. Yet, an anonymous individual is allowed to post outragoues allegations, hearsay which he has probably made up, of someone who spent 80 years of his life doing seva of the panth.

Undoubtedly, many may have negative opinions of with Baba Santa Singh with regards to 1984, does this justify making up blasphemous rumours against another Sikh? What is concerning is that the moderators of Sikhsangat have not edited the slanderous post. However, I am not at all surprised. By reading a few posts in sikhsangat, it becomes clear that the culture is such that abusing Nihang Singhs has become popular. In a brief browse I have seen Nihang Singhs called dogs, b*stards etc without any editing or warning given to those who have posted. This begs the question why a forum which should exist as a platform for panthic ekta allows abuse of certain Sikhs to openly occur while censoring verifiable stories about certain individuals?

A very sad state of affairs, I would be grateful if someone with a sikhsangat account could post this there to see what reply the moderators offer for thier biased behaviour.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Different forums attract different crowds and have different cultures.

Don't worry about it - you can take a Camel to water... you know the rest. Hopefully, websites like nihang.org will redress the lies/balance.

I generally get the feeling that there is a somewhat ignorant fanatical crowd, which is egged on by exitable teenage kids who are still doing their GCSEs. Although there are some good posters there like a chap called Valli singh.

As far as I know its a Taksali promoting website, so not sure why they removed the Bhai Randhir Singh story. Out of interest, who the Bhai Randhir Singh Jathaa Singhs who acknowledge this story?

I don't see any 'wild rumours' against Santa Singh. Unless of course they have deleted some of the posts or maybe saying Santa Singh took money from Indira Gandhi and had CRPF Hindu guards whilst he rebuilt the Akal Takht are now considered wild rumours!! Such is the state of the Panth!

In order to get both sides of the stories, we invite sikhsangat sevadars/team on sikhawareness to give further clarfication.

We believe every forum have good and bad/bias moderators. Nor Sikhsangat, Sikhawareness or any other forums is immune from this. We also had in the past have cases of bad moderation.

Eventually certain posts have been deleted and nor do I have a wish to repeat the disgusting filth that was posted there. Its ashame it takes such a fuss and many days for moderators to do something about it when they usually act promtly to censor or delete posts going against their agenda such as the jeevani of a brahmgiani not aligned to their jatha.

Wasnt Sikhsangat site hacked though ? apprently it lost some of there threads because of it maybe that explains the baba mit singh thread disapearing

A while ago I remember reading on the forum the story of Bhai Randhir Singh asking Sant Gurbachan Singh to do ardas to ask maharaj for forgiveness for the mistakes which he had made with regards to Raagmala issue. This is a story verifiable by many mahapursh and Singhs from both Jathas have verified that this took place.

Which mahapursh and Singhs are these? were can i read about it

i can understand though that people might not agree with the story as that would mean der "bhai sahib, baba, sant" was wrong.

What i m about to type is based on first hand personal experience and its not meant to be taken as Sikhawareness vs Sikhsangat.

Sikhsangat first started with labor of love by S!ngh, balait_sher and khalsa/taihakalk. Later on owner of searchsikhism.com got into the forum who is bijla singh(alias on sikhsangat), he is also freind of S!ngh in real life, he had bit of influence on S!ngh, akaali mindset and he was made moderator (how do i know this? - bijla singh himself admitted that he is sevadar of the website).

Despite of me being banned from sikhsangat, i have nothing but praises for that forum. However i must point out that for past year and half or so forum is been totally hijacked by bijla singh. For those who know, i was Namstang on that forum. For those who know me there, By Maharaj's kirpa I went ahead neck to neck debates with him on Sikhsangat on many issues important of all - him super imposing his rigid view of gurmat on youths along with blunt direct insults against different dharams and their avtars. For some time, he constantly looked for excuses to get rid of me, once he tried to put me under moderation, but later on thanks to S!ngh, he took me off from moderation, that made bijla singh more frustrated because i was there to challenge his post in each and very corner. Ultimately, bijla Singh couldn't stand my existence, he saw me as a threat and he took one of my post out of context to try to shut me down by influencing one of administrators of the forum to ban me. If one wants to prove that bijla singh is moderator on Sikhsangat, i can post his some parts of his pm that was sent to me by them if they like.

Sikhsangat is not what it used to be, its sad. I don't want to go back there as a member ever but as a guest I like to see same tolerant sikhsangat when they first got rid of obsessive akj vahiguroo network group from their back. I hope they retain their status. I have no ounce of partiality against them, I have never seen them as competitors of Sikhawareness. In fact, in the past i have posted whatever gem was on Sikhawareness on to Sikhsangat for benefit of sangat there.. one can verify my post contents on sikhsangat there if they like.

Disclaimer: Above post is my personal experience with Sikhsangat, it does not represents view of Sikhawareness.com. Hence, it shouldn't be taken as Sikhawareness vs Sikhsangat.

No way Neo you got banned did they tell you exactly what for? now thats messed up

also if it aint to much to ask any links to your debates with bijla singh? (would be an intresting read)

This Bijla Singh i do respect someone as he does seem to take time out and study Sikhi etc.. but is he an Akj? it seems like it from some of his views?

Valli,

You cannot post so called jeevan charitars of Santa Singh which would no doubt be hagiographic in nature given that he is such a controversial figure without posters making adverse comments. To you and some others of a Nihang background Santa Singh might have been the best thing since sliced bread but to a vast numbers non-Nihang Sikhs Santa Singh is seen as a traitor to the panth. So my advice to you is that you shouldn't be surprised when your posts get attacked on other sites.

no matter what Baba Santa Singhs jeevan was before 84, people will only know him and judge him, failry or unfairly, mainly for the events of 84. You should have got used to this now. Just post it where it will be appreciated. On SS they are already a very paranoid collective, and putting something like that is a red rag to a bull.

I am sure any variety of accusations against Sikhsangat would fail to surprise any individuals. Have a look at wild accusations someone is making against Baba Santa Singh here. http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showto...12&start=12

A while ago I remember reading on the forum the story of Bhai Randhir Singh asking Sant Gurbacan Singh to do ardas to ask maharaj for forgiveness for the mistakes which he had made with regards to Raagmala issue. This is a story verifiable by many mahapursh and Singhs from both Jathas have verified that this took place. However, the sikh sangat moderators promtly deleted the post and the link to where the story was contained stating that there was no evidence the event had occurred suggesting that the story was a fairytale one which had been made up to cause conflict between jathas. Yet, an anonymous individual is allowed to post outragoues allegations, hearsay which he has probably made up, of someone who spent 80 years of his life doing seva of the panth.

Undoubtedly, many may have negative opinions of with Baba Santa Singh with regards to 1984, does this justify making up blasphemous rumours against another Sikh? What is concerning is that the moderators of Sikhsangat have not edited the slanderous post. However, I am not at all surprised. By reading a few posts in sikhsangat, it becomes clear that the culture is such that abusing Nihang Singhs has become popular. In a brief browse I have seen Nihang Singhs called dogs, b*stards etc without any editing or warning given to those who have posted. This begs the question why a forum which should exist as a platform for panthic ekta allows abuse of certain Sikhs to openly occur while censoring verifiable stories about certain individuals?

A very sad state of affairs, I would be grateful if someone with a sikhsangat account could post this there to see what reply the moderators offer for thier biased behaviour.

The moderators on siikhsangat are kids. They have little or no knowledge of Sikh history. All they are good for is nindya and causing riots outside thearters.

no matter what Baba Santa Singhs jeevan was before 84, people will only know him and judge him, failry or unfairly, mainly for the events of 84. You should have got used to this now. Just post it where it will be appreciated. On SS they are already a very paranoid collective, and putting something like that is a red rag to a bull.

Benedict Arnold was a great strategist and commander of the American war of independence yet is today remembered by the Americans as a traitor because he tried to hand over West Point to the British forces. Betraying the very people you claim to be defending is the worst of crime and one shouldn't be surprised that Santa Singh is today thought of as a traitor in non-Nihang circles.

The only Nindya I could find was of Sant Jarnail Singh Ji.....please post a link to the post in question. Everything that was said about Baba Santa Singh Ji was backed up with copies of the Hukamnamas from Akaal Takhat. Has the post you read been removed?

Opinions people are intitled to and they are also entitled to interpret things that way they wish. One can look at the Baba Santa Singh situation in isolation of the dirty politics which ever leader of Punjab was involved in thats fine. What was posted on Sikhsangat was someone stating that sexual misconduct occurred within the Akal Takht during the Budha Dals presence there, a lie which the moderators were content to keep on their board and only edited after some days following the initiation of this thread.

Didn't Sikh Sangat forum get partitioned a few years back between AKJ and Taksalis? The Taksalis got the Sikh sangat forum while the AKJ started their own forum called Sikhi unleashed.

Problem with Jatha's and Sant believers is just this as you have stated.

They started off as the united Waheguroo network and have slowly fragmented into sects further and further. They do not concerned about the welfare of the Panth as a whole or the SRM but just their own paartisan agenda's. The are anti-Nihang, anti-SRM, anti-Akali, anti-Meat, anti-Hindu, anti-Muslim, anti-Mona, anti-this, anti-that, but what are they positive for and actually for? But where is this the Gurmatta (Consensus)?

Are they actually for anything?

Unfortunately this is the sad state of Sikh affairs on sikh sangat. That at Panthic.org (nindya.org) are just bad news and it is best to stay well away.

Regards