Sikh Revenges Hindu Priest's "secret Wedding"

SAadmin

Hello, may be this news is old just came across with this new recently, it's disgusting man, more sickening to see responses by youths on sikhsangat. Anyway here is the link :

Sikh Revenges hindu preist's secret wedding.

To those who support this action, lets turns table around if hindu guy revenges Sikh priest's secret wedding and petrol bombed thi sikh gyani house with kids, would you have supported this action? :rolleyes: And please don't tell me this does not happen in the panth. It's time to people get off this attitude, how everyone is ought to get poor Sikhs. Get a broom and do some house cleaning before beating priest and petrol bombing houses of other religions...totally sickening.

and in another note, whats with youths and their obsession with petrol bombs in UK? Here in Canada, if someone's even talks about petrol bomb let alone searching online to make it, you get choppers and swat team at your door ready to take you out...Mi-5 intelligence should be alarmed at this...rage has been cause for many senseless violence costing innocent people's life, fire didn't destroy the house but clearly intent was to burn the whole house down regardless if there is any civilian causalities or not living in the house.

Am i the only one outrage by this?

Hello, may be this news is old just came across with this new recently, it's disgusting man, more sickening to see responses by youths on sikhsangat. Anyway here is the link :

Sikh Revenges hindu preist's secret wedding.

To those who support this action, lets turns table around if hindu guy revenges Sikh priest's secret wedding and petrol bombed thi sikh gyani house with kids, would you have supported this action? :rolleyes: And please don't tell me this does not happen in the panth. It's time to people get off this attitude, how everyone is ought to get poor Sikhs. Get a broom and do some house cleaning before beating priest and petrol bombing houses of other religions...totally sickening.

and in another note, whats with youths and their obsession with petrol bombs in UK? Here in Canada, if someone's even talks about petrol bomb let alone searching online to make it, you get choppers and swat team at your door ready to take you out...Mi-5 intelligence should be alarmed at this...rage has been cause for many senseless violence costing innocent people's life, fire didn't destroy the house but clearly intent was to burn the whole house down regardless if there is any civilian causalities or not living in the house.

Am i the only one outrage by this?

I don't support it, but I understand their actions which are rooted in Punjabi notions of izzat rather than in the example of Sikhi. And yes, if the gyani conducted the wedding in secret in the full knowledge that the parents were unaware of the marriage, I would not be surprised if the same thing happened to his house.

The family doesn't live too far away from me, and the telegraph does not explain how the situation has developed over a period of time, nor does it explain the role played by the girl's so-called friends.

I feel that the Canadian sangat does not have the problem of grooming of young girls, usually by predatory Muslim males and sometimes facilitated through Muslim women, that we have in the UK, so it may be hard for some of you to understand the outrage and frustration that young Sikh brothers feel when one of their Sikh sisters leaves her family and abandons her religion. I'm not saying that this is the case in this particular situation, but it's common enough here to cause suspicion and anger in many.

Regards,

K.

This has nothing to do with the priest being Hindu. If a Sikh Giani had performed a marriage in secret knowing full well the Girl's perents did not approve of the marriage then priest certainly should not be surprised if a fire bomb explodes through his front door, and the same goes for that Muslim witness Alpona Begum Rahim who got the girl married to the Hindu man. When you play with fire, you're going to get burned. The priest and Alpona Begum Rahim should have known that.

if someone's even talks about petrol bomb let alone searching online to make it, you get choppers and swat team at your door ready to take you out...

If someone has to look up how to make a petrol bomb on the Internet, he must be thick.

What an idiot. He should have gone out with the priest's daughter. That would have been funnier.More drama :)

That is not a sacrifice he was prepared to make, even for his sibling, as the daughter of the Pandit looks like a cross between Kali Mata and well-fed holy cow.

K.

If someone has to look up how to make a petrol bomb on the Internet, he must be thick.

LOL HAHA

i think these are all acts, acted out in revenge (they did that, we'll do this,) which in the end becomes a endless circle. Obviously what the man did was wrong and sikhi obviously does not encourage such behaviour. Is appaling some of the posts on sikhsangat.

The main problem is educating the youth, not just the 'moneh' but the amritdhari's to. The problem is that half baked amritdharis go around judging and with egos and all this "your not sikhs" view that the majority of the moneh panjabis get put off sikhi all together.

I remember when i was gettiing into sikhi, i hated "amritdharis"

The root of the problem is educating people. I mean you can beat up, petrol bomb places all you want but the problem will still arise. Where as if people were educated you proberbly would not have so many of these incidents.

BUNCH OF COWARDS. BOTH THE IDIOTS WHO CARRIED OUT THIS SICK AND DISGRACEFUL ACT AS WELL AS THE PEA-BRAINS WHO JUSTIFY IT.

They should make an example of him and give him a very, very long jail sentance.

This is the UK, people who cannot accept and respect the freedoms and laws of consenting adults to do what they like should move to the North West Frontier Province of Pakistan.

Idiots.