Right Wing Extremists Preparing To Attack

HSD1

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/275520

i would like to draw your attention to the line "They’re not choosy about which community". so there you go. we now face the possibility of aggravated violence from whitey, and on a higher level than what the older lot suffered in the 70s/80s. any ideas on how the sikh community in the uk can prepare, evade and retaliate to this threat?

Sikhs all over the world need to stop admin cut. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Sikhs should always be ready for a confrontation. In your car always carry a baseball bat or something similar to defend yourself. Wear a Kara which can be used as a Shastar not those skinny types. Also if there is a school near you that trains in Krav Maga take it. It will help you defend against multiple opponents. Make Pushups and Squats (Dand BaiThkaan) part of your daily routine to make your body powerful. Most importantly make yourself fearless by reading Bani from SGGSJ and Dasam Bani and Naam Simran.

Why should we care, when we can argue about Dasam Granth....etc.

You know, they say Sikhs only realise a storm has occurred after it has come and gone. lol

Sikhs all over the world need to stop admin cut. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Sikhs should always be ready for a confrontation. In your car always carry a baseball bat or something similar to defend yourself. Wear a Kara which can be used as a Shastar not those skinny types. Also if there is a school near you that trains in Krav Maga take it. It will help you defend against multiple opponents. Make Pushups and Squats (Dand BaiThkaan) part of your daily routine to make your body powerful. Most importantly make yourself fearless by reading Bani from SGGSJ and Dasam Bani and Naam Simran.

Just to add to this. Try and keep associates with those who are physically brave and encourage this trait in your family. This is the most important thing. Build up strength on a clan by clan (read family) basis.

Also make sure they do not get bogged down with various theological debates that typically keep Sikhs from uniting. Make it clear that this is to be avoided from a young age.

how much is that in pounds? is it possible to get in britain? very nice find kaljug, didnt think these kind of things could be got outside of the armed forces.

It looks like it has to be refilled with some aerosal. It is a one shot tool.

HSD:

You can't buy it in the UK, though people have imported them from the US (around £200) and Thailand ( around £180).

Dalsingh:

It's multishot, though the gas cannister has to be replaced from time to time. You are not going to need 24g of compressed air though unless you are trying to kill Jaws.

On a serious note, I think that Sikhs should be made to take lessons in Shastar Vidya or Silat or some other knife art before they are allowed to take amrit and carry a kirpan. I would prefer a good sharp knife and a little bit of Silat expertise rather than that wasp injection knife. You aren't going to have time to stick a knife in someone and fiddle around with the button if you are facing multiple opponents. Now, if you are an assassin, the knife might be very useful. ;-)

I also think that those dull-bladed Taksali kirpans made from inferior metal need to be replaced with something a bit more functional. I'm currently trying to get Cold Steel to make some nice kirpans and tulwars, but they want to know that there will be a customer base for them before they start mass-producing shastar with their excellent steel. Their swords also vary from excellent replicas to heavy and unbalanced lookalikes so I'm trying to get an idea of weight, curvature and point of balance of puratan shastar before I give them any final design for the teghs and khandas.

In the meantime, if you can afford to do it, get a blade made from good steel and a decent sized tang, and have someone construct the hilt for you. Or buy one of those awesome pesh kabz from nihangsingh.org.

Regards,

K.

as well as arming ourselves with training, practice and preferable weapons, we need to familiarise ourselves with the argument the far right use, and how to counter it. unfortunately for us, there is no credible left wing in this country and most of the anti-fascism brigade are a bunch of kooks. so now more than ever the panth needs real troopers and leaders willing to come to the fore. also, if worse comes to worse, say in a decade or twos time, some people may need to consider where they would go if this country becomes too volatile.

In case we ever get into a violent controntation with someone, please do not use your Kirpan. It will be all over the headlines and in the post 9/11 world it will do more damage to us than good. The last thing we need is the west banning the kirpan. Use your Kara instead. A heavy Kara can break bone where it hits and would scare any one from attacking a Sikh.

when i said for people to arm themselves, i meant small weapons that are easily concealed or bigger weapons to keep at home. best thing to do is to use the other guys weapon against him. if you're up against 20-30 people though, leg it home and come charging out with a khanda lol. seriously though, if the the circumference of the side of your kara is sharp, hold half of thekara in the palm of your hand and slash from right to left or top to bottom. the sharp curve will act like a knife and take a nice chunk of the other guy's face off.

while the threat to lives from extremists is real, the threat to your individual freedom for carrying illegal weapons is also real. Make sure what you have is legal. If it's not you can always substitute a slightly less effective, but far less illegal item.

There is a coming economic crash. This guy talks about what it's like to live in a former first world nation that has gone through an economic crash and is now third world status. He discusses how he keeps himself and his family safe and writes very informative posts on quality weapons (guns, knives) and other useful things one can do to raise their quality of life in such a situation.

http://ferfal.blogspot.com/

Carrying such weapons are of no use without real combat training, because when an unskilled, unprepared and incapable person is faced with the choice of taking someones life or having their own taken they will freeze and end up being more danger to themselves than the attacker! Taking out a weapon without knowing how to use it carries the risk of being disarmed (by brute force, freezing under pressure, overpowered) and then having it plunged into yourself, the worst death for any Khalsa.

Those who intend to carry weapons should learn how to use them, practice daily and tune your mind to the realities of real engagement. Are you prepared to take a life, the pshycological trauma that comes with hearing the screams of your opponent as you cut into him, the shock of having blood gushing out on you. Lets be serious, warfare is not a pretty sight, and it should not be thrown about like it is easy to deal with. If anyone has seen gangs of rioters attacking others in hoardes they will see how much of a shock that would be to an unskilled person. From what I know, anyone who wished to join the Khalsa would first have to be trained in Shastarvidiya, live within the Dals for approximately 2 yrs, and if ready they were given Amrit. No army wants untrained people within their ranks, they are a liability to everyone there.

Some people can pull the trigger, some can't. Some people just aren't cut out for fighting. Training doesn't filter out those who can't/won't pull the trigger, and in any case training in any magical martial art is no substitute for actual combat experience. Sorry if the truth hurts, but that's real life.

Some people can pull the trigger, some can't. Some people just aren't cut out for fighting. Training doesn't filter out those who can't/won't pull the trigger, and in any case training in any magical martial art is no substitute for actual combat experience. Sorry if the truth hurts, but that's real life.

well said, very true.

In case we ever get into a violent controntation with someone, please do not use your Kirpan. It will be all over the headlines and in the post 9/11 world it will do more damage to us than good. The last thing we need is the west banning the kirpan. Use your Kara instead. A heavy Kara can break bone where it hits and would scare any one from attacking a Sikh.

The only time you would draw your kirpan is when you are in mortal danger. If you are ever in such a situation and you are worried about what political repercussions your self-defence will have on the worldwide Sikh community, you are going to be dead real fast.

Don't use your shastar if you can avoid it, but once you remove your kirpan from its mian, use it well. Then disappear and never talk about it with anyone.

Regards,

K.

And how many knife fights or gun fights have you been in without having any training beforehand?

Martial skill is not enough, the will to pull to use deadly force is not enough either. Combine the two and you have something special.

K.

You can even learn from Clint Eastwood movies (he's the best), but I wouldn't recommend this as a training tool for the general public. It all depends on the individual. For some people, a certain type of martial arts training could be useful, but the sort of training method and intensity required to benefit is still quite rare. My thoughts on the matter are more or less the same as Steve Morris's.

You can even learn from Clint Eastwood movies (he's the best), but I wouldn't recommend this as a training tool for the general public. It all depends on the individual. For some people, a certain type of martial arts training could be useful, but the sort of training method and intensity required to benefit is still quite rare. My thoughts on the matter are more or less the same as Steve Morris's.

It depends where you train, but yeah I agree that most Traditional Martial Arts training is pretty useless.

One needs to train in an atmosphere where the flight-or-fight reaction and the adrenalin dump are evoked and dealt with on a regular basis. In my experience, MMA, Krav Maga, Systema are pretty good alternatives to USMC basic or becoming merc.

Regards,

K.

i'm sorry but this talk of not pulling the trigger or not fighting is silly. some sikhs are so quick to hate on moneh or non-amritdharis for being just moneh or non-amritdharis. but what about cowardice? of course no one raises that issue. my personal view of a sikh is someone who knows how to fight and is willing to but it to good use, and is also not a criminal and considers sikhi his/her religion. if you cant fight, then i dont care how tall your turban is, how long you beard is or how much you look down on other sikhs - you'll still be pathetic.