Is Reading Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Naam Simran?

New twist. Fauji is backing dehdari guru Balbir Singh. Fauji doesn't mind swearing at Dasam Granth. But he will support Balbir Singh who says Guru Granth is a book and reading it won't get you anywhere.

When fauji has no answer for Dasam granth questions, balbir steps in to divert the thread and

thus protect fauji. It happened in thread of Charitropakhayan and mahakal. So they are two

sides of same coin.

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakaal!

Dear all and Laalsingh Jee!

You asked "who is your dehdari guru?"

My Guru is the Sabad Guru.

Some dehdhaarees with pseudo names are trying hard to become my Guru these days.

By the way the icon attached with your name is the real picture or it is an imagination.

Quote "What is there to hide?"

I am not wearing any mask. Have you eyes?

Let us come back to the main topic.

Quote from Khalsa Fauj Jee "Naam is attained from Guru.

Simran is implementation / practice of naam."

Your statement is wise. Please elaborate it further.

Is Naam attained while reading Guru and Simran is implemented automatically?

Is reading Sri Guru Granth Saahib Jee and practicing Naam, the same activity?

Quote from laalsingh Jee "New twist. Fauji is backing dehdari guru Balbir Singh. Fauji doesn't mind swearing at Dasam Granth. But he will support Balbir Singh who says Guru Granth is a book and reading it won't get you anywhere."

Please consider backing dehdhaaree Sant Baabaa Hari Singh Randhawewaale.

Laalsingh Jee, please confirm it if you are convinced that Sri Guru Granth Saahib Jee is not a book.

Please confirm it also if you are convinced that Sri Guru Granth Saahib Jee is your God. Sant Baabaa Hari Singh Jee Randhawewaale seems to be convinced with it.

Quote from singh2 Jee "When fauji has no answer for Dasam granth questions, balbir steps in to divert the thread and

thus protect fauji. It happened in thread of Charitropakhayan and mahakal. So they are two

sides of same coin."

The Dasam Granth is a wonderful collection of Hymns from Guru Gobind Singh Jee. It reveals wisdom of Naam and its working on consciousness. I hoped that you are a smart Giyaanee who can convince seekers by his experience. But you were only copying and pasting wrong translations of the Guru's Statements.

I feel you also need to taste mangoes first.

Without receiving the wisdom of true Naam Simran who can understand and express anything about the reverend Guru's Words?

God is not experienced in the laboratory of languages.

Balbir Singh

Balbir Singh Maha-Mantri Jeeo,

Read what I said – I am saying Gurbani is the source of naam – Gurbani is Gur-Shabd – Gur-shabd is Guru – Guru is educator of naam, listening to the Guru, one attains Gur-prasad, one attains naam.

“Better stop first preaching that reading Sri Guru Granth Saahib Jee is Naam Simran, like your Baabaas.

Without Naam the world is a business, just as your Baabaas are doing it.”

You need to eat more mangoes dude, maybe try making mango lassis if you get bored eating them – or try some slices in a salad etc – because your ignorant, stereotyping, jumping to conclusions and accusatory attitude does not reflect one who is imbued with naam.

Now tell me, who are my entrepreneurial Babas... as far as I am concerned – you are the only ‘money making Baba’ to the stars in this vicinity.... you know exactly what I am talking about.

“Please listen. Guru Naanak Dev Jee is singing.”

Always, everyday, when I wake up, when I go about performing my daily duties and when I go to sleep, when I am asleep...

“May I ask why have you and your Baabaas replaced the reverend Guru's word 'Hari guN' with the fourteen hundred and thirty pages of Sri Guru Granth Saahib Jee?

Please answer this without deviating.”

Where did you dear friend learn/read about Hari and Hari-Gun?

“My Guru is the Sabad Guru.”

What, the one you refer to as book? The one you think that we don’t need to learn from, yet quote from in every single post... talk about lassoing yourself.

“Is Naam attained while reading Guru and Simran is implemented automatically?

Is reading Sri Guru Granth Saahib Jee and practicing Naam, the same activity?”

Maybe, maybe not – the arrow can strike at any time – through doing nishkaam seva, through doing kirtan, through doing path, through listening to kathaa/arth – it happens when Vaheguru chooses – your question is scientific.

“Please confirm it also if you are convinced that Sri Guru Granth Saahib Jee is your God.”

Kindly explain what ‘Dur ki Bani’ means.... Gurbani is Gods communication with us – through this communication we come learn of naam, and through putting this communication into practice, we experience naam.

“Without receiving the wisdom of true Naam Simran who can understand and express anything about the reverend Guru's Words?”

Read above

“God is not experienced in the laboratory of languages.”

Quite wrong, God is the source of all languages.

My understanding is that Gurbani is also a form of Naam Simran..............I heard interesting thing in Yogi Harbhajan Singh's lecture.........he says that "Nad" sound has the capacity to take us to the WAHEGURU. Any word which has "Nad" sound can take us to HIM........Waheguru, Satnaam have Nad sound.....as per his lecture, Gurus include ONLY the Bani which has Nad sound to it....so, basically whole Guru Granth Sahib has Nad shabads/words with Nad sound.

So, basically receiting Gurbani is also important.

He further explained that there are total of only 20 sounds in this world........interesting thing is that in Bhagat Kabir's Granth, it is also mentioned that GOD/WAHEGURU created 20 sons with 20 shabads/sounds.

Dear all and Kam1825 Jee!

Quote "Balbir Singh i have heard your arguements before, surprisingly from the Radhasoamis. I take it you are a Radhasoami then!"

I do not know Radhasoamis. Yes I know a Radha and her Swami.

Shaheediyan Jee, please take your time. You do not have to stutter.

This post from you is not clear.

The best sentence from your post is "Read what I said – I am saying Gurbani is the source of naam – Gurbani is Gur-Shabd – Gur-shabd is Guru – Guru is educator of naam, listening to the Guru, one attains Gur-prasad, one attains naam."

I hope your mind remembers and does not replace the word Gurbaanee with the Granth.

Gurbaanee comes direct from the Guru. The Granth comes from different printing presses.

Quote from das Jee " . . . Waheguru, Satnaam have Nad sound . . ."

I did not know this. Please elaborate if possible.

What is Naad?

Quote " . . . so, basically whole Guru Granth Sahib has Nad shabads/words with Nad sound."

Quote "He further explained that there are total of only 20 sounds in this world . . ."

Sri Guru Granth Saahib has a lot more than twenty sounds.

Balbir Singh

Quote from das Jee " . . . Waheguru, Satnaam have Nad sound . . ."

I did not know this. Please elaborate if possible.

What is Naad?

Quote " . . . so, basically whole Guru Granth Sahib has Nad shabads/words with Nad sound."

Quote "He further explained that there are total of only 20 sounds in this world . . ."

Sri Guru Granth Saahib has a lot more than twenty sounds.

Balbir Singh

It is understandable that Sri Guru Granth Sahib has more than 20 sounds.......here Naad is the universal sound for all the languages.....e.g in english there are only some characters, but with the combination of characters number of words can be formed.....same way Sri Guru Granth Sahib has number of sounds, but the base sound are limited......I'll post some details about Naad in a while

These are the quotes from a book and from Yogi Harbhajan Singh.

"

"Naad means harmony, a process of harmony through which the "Aad", the Infinity, can be experienced. Naad is the basic sound for all languages through all times. This sounds comes from one common source called the sound current. It is the universal code behind language and therefore behind human communication.

"The science of Naad works between the movement of the tongue in the mouth, through language, and chemicals in the brain. The is no nerve connecting system from one section of the brain to another. There is no wiring, instead there is a solution, neuro-transmission fluid. Different chemical liquids are secreted from all different parts of teh brain. Messages are transmitted very fast from wach part of the brain through the fluids which are called "Naad Namodan Rasaa". Naad means communication, namodam means addressing and rasaa means juice".

In addition to the vibrations set in motion, something else happens when you chant. This is really important. There are 84 meridian points, or pressure points in the roof of the mouth. One can feel that upper palate with the tongue and experience its different surfaces. There are two rows of meridian points on the upper palate and on the gum behind the upper teeth. The tongue stimulates those meridian points, and they in turn stimulate the hypothalamus which makes the pineal gland radiate. When the pineal gland radiates, it creates an impulsation in the pituitary gland. When the pituitary gland gives impulsation, the entire glandular system secretes and a human being obtains bliss. This is the science. Every time you speak you stimulate them with tongue. By stimulating there pressure points on the upper palare in a particular sequence, using the right access code, you increase the secretion of the hypothalamus gland and actually bring about a chance in the permutation and combination of your brain cells.

When we chant, we are also using prana, the life force of the universe (atomic energy) to create asound current.

Naad means "the essence of all sounds". All languages contain sounds which relate to one or more of the five elements of air, fire, water, earth or ether. Gurbani is a perfect combination and permutation of sounds relating to all the five elements in complete balance. When Guru Arjun Dev, the fifth Guru Nanak, compiled the Siri Guru Granth Sahib, in 1604, he put in only those Banis which were in Naad. These compositions are called Gurbani.

Gurbani is the combination of the tongue with the meridian points. When you read and recite Gurbani, it stimulates your hypothalamus. It is totally different than any scriptures because Gurbani is made in a scientific way. There are two banis: "kachee bani" is that which does not fit on the Naad. It is not a balanced sound current. "Pakee bani" is that which fits on the Naad and is balanced. One who knows the Naad knows the Aad, the Primal Creativity. One who knows the Aad is Parmayshwaar, the Supreme God.

The whole language of Gurbani has the power to make a person divine, just in its recitation, if done correctly. One need not be concerned with the meaning for a change in consciousness. Bani has to be understood by the heart, not by the head. There is no power in the head, it is in the heart. The head is for God and the heart is for you. That is why Guru Gobind Singh asked for the head, and not for the heart. Whosoever lives with the head to God and heart for self, that prayer is complete.

A Mango is only to be obtained from The Mangowala. And there is but One Mangowala (I will leave you to guess if my Mangowala is the same as your Mangowala).

Furthermore, listening to the Mangowala's description of the virtues of his Mangoes is not the same as eating a Mango oneself, neither is it the same as listening to someone else's description of the wonderful taste of the Mango because, as the father of general semantics, Alfred Korzybski, has told us - the map is not the territory. Also, not everone who claims to have eaten a Mango has really eaten a Mango: some are plain liars hoping to convert you to their way of thinking by using the promised Delights of the Mango as a reward for your service; others have just eaten those bitter green and red things fruits from Brazil that one finds marketed as Mangoes in Marks & Spencer's food court.

However, it can be said without a doubt, that Mangoes exist and the Mangowala's praise of his Mangoes does insipre one to receive one's own Mango and make Mango Lassi.

Mmm Mangoes,

K (channeling Balbir Singh).

Fauji ji

How did you get nam? please explain.

Hahahahahahahaha! Once again you studs are making assumptions. How did I backup Balbir? Balbir is weird. I will never back him up. He is lost in his own world. Read my post again. Let me explain my post. I said:

Naam is attained from Guru.

Simran is implementation / practice of naam.

What you people need to understand is who is our Guru. Our Guru is only and only Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Who gives us naam then? Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Simran means remembrance. We remember naam by practicing it. In other words, we practice naam by following Guru Granth Sahib Ji's teachings. What was so hard to understand? I don't know how that was hard to understand. Have you buddies been drinking some next level drink to not be able to understand?

When fauji has no answer for Dasam granth questions, balbir steps in to divert the thread and

sides of same coin.

Your statement is extreme nonsense. I have never agreed with Balbir. Balbir loves dasam granth and you can see translations on his website. He is one weird dehdhari. Just open his site and see:

www.saysatsriakal.com

You guys don't understand Gurmat and then when people like Balbir question you, you start making allegations instead of proving him wrong. The points he makes have holes but I don't have time to answer them right now. I am busy with other things.

Dear all and Das Jee!

Thanks for your efforts.

You started with these words "Naad means harmony, a process of harmony through which the "Aad", the Infinity, can be experienced."

Then you wrote "Naad means 'the essence of all sounds'."

Is harmony the essence of all sounds?

Quote "When we chant, we are also using prana, the life force of the universe (atomic energy) to create asound current."

Are we not using prana when we don't chant?

Quote "Gurbani is the combination of the tongue with the meridian points."

May I ask why some worship the combination of paper and ink as Gurbaanee?

Quote "The whole language of Gurbani has the power to make a person divine, just in its recitation, if done correctly."

Is that the reason why Baabaas feel they are more divine?

I do not know anybody who is ready to check if my recitation is correct. I must spare some time from Simran and the Sikh awareness forum.

Quote from Kaljug Jee "A Mango is only to be obtained from The Mangowala. And there is but One Mangowala."

Mangowala is one and the same but His trees are at different places.

I wish and pray you also receive mangoes and eat those in Kaljug.

Quote from The Khalsa Fauj Jee "Who gives us naam then? Guru Granth Sahib Ji."

Many Baabaas sit beside Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee on thrones higher than the sitting place of an audience.

They go on speaking for hours giving others the feel. Baabaa Jee bolde ne.

Did Baabaa Jee speak with you also?

Quote "I have never agreed with Balbir."

Please never agree with him. Never get lost. Come to experience true Naam yourself.

You may also visit him in 1008 mango tree farms.

He may also bring mangoes to Malton in August 2009 if you invite him sincerely.

Quote "The points he makes have holes but I don't have time to answer them right now."

Are you sure if you are living across the right side of the wall that has holes?

The Khalsa Fauj Jee, please mention one Vaak from the Dasam Granth that you have understood correctly, you feel.

You may mention a Vaak from Sri Guru Granth Saahib Jee either.

Balbir Singh

Khalsa comes from Guru Granth Sahib Ji. There should be no difference in naam given by Guru Granth or Panth.

That is not what i asked for? I am asking how did you take naam. Please reply in specific.

Who gave you gurmantra for naam?

holy crap. singh2, khalsa fauj and balbir singh are all like an uncontrollable virus that won't stop until they take over ever thread on every msg board on the internet.

Here, I'll save all of you time and write the tat sidhant each of you are trying to preach:

singh2: Khalsa fauj and SPN are a bunch of kala afghana heretic pseudo neosikhs

The Khalsa Fauj: I am the personification of tat gurmat, the rest of you are bahmans wearing paghs

Balbir Singh: Say Sat Sri Akal, eat mangoes as given by the true guru.

Mod's Note: As gsingh00 pointed out, this thread has became personal battle ground. Topic closed for obvious reasons. Balbir singh let us know when you get hold of full katha and share it with us, we might re-consider re-opening this thread but for now its closed.