Giani Thakur Singh Ji On The Next 5 Years

Kaljug

Dass can confirm that Bani will go gupt, this is written in sau sakhi and was verified to me by a Singh who was very close to Baba Thakur Singh ji bhindrenvale.

ww3 is very very close. Bhramgyanis have said that there will such a difficult time that we must be in bani 24/7 with a kirpan in hand at all times just to survive.

can you please share that shabad?

and what exactly is meant by gupt? like how will it do that?

Gupt - 'alope', Gurbani will alwasy exist, and always has. However, the form will change. The next major jang is going to be against dharm and Gurudwaras etc will be attacked. All is explained in Dasam Granth Ji as well.

The Shabad by Bhagat Kabir Ji: (ang 340)

ਰਾਗੁ ਗਉੜੀ ਪੂਰਬੀ ਬਾਵਨ ਅਖਰੀ ਕਬੀਰ ਜੀਉ ਕੀ

ੴ ਸਤਿਨਾਮੁ ਕਰਤਾ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਗੁਰਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥

ਬਾਵਨ ਅਛਰ ਲੋਕ ਤ੍ਰੈ ਸਭੁ ਕਛੁ ਇਨ ਹੀ ਮਾਹਿ ॥

ਏ ਅਖਰ ਖਿਰਿ ਜਾਹਿਗੇ ਓਇ ਅਖਰ ਇਨ ਮਹਿ ਨਾਹਿ ॥੧॥

One of the interpretations of this line is that one day, the written form of GUrbani will not remain. Time to start memorising GUrbani!

In a way, it has already started, with the attacks on Dasam Bani, NItnem, Ragmala etc.

Edit: just wanted to add that I've been told this will not happen in the recent future - KAljug has a long way to go yet. I know this contradicts what Gyani Ji says, but......Anyway, just live everyday as Guru Ji has told you to, don't worry about what might or might not happen.

Edited by Matheen

I have not finished listening to his Katha yet. I believe he is speaking from his own spiritual level. We should not take his words literally as that will create confusions.

Baba Thakur Singh Ji of Damdami Taksal has related the same thing. I believe he is repeating information he has received from Mahapurush. Baba Thakur Singh Ji also said that this time will be coming soon, and has another has already said above, we will have gutkay in one hand and a shastar in the other at all times.

K.

if gutkey and pothian disappear as babaji as said, how will khalsa have a gutka in one hand and shastar in the other?

Could be a metaphor - probably meant that the shakti to fight will come from Gurbani. Bear in mind that anyone who has any sign of dharm on him will be targetted - 5 Kakkars, or even signs of having worn 5Kakkars etc. I had katha about this from Sri Dasam Granth, but it was on tape. Will try to look for it during the holidays.

• 3 weeks later...

The only thing we need to watch out for in the next five years is a Nuclear bomb going off somewhere in the world, maybe America, UK, Middle East (Israel likely target), Russia or India. The blame will be put on, the likely lad, Iran, or even the ghost of Bin Laden.

The way things are going on the middle east, things will come to a peak, explode and then calm down.

Some people I know (non sikhs), who practice the occult religions, say that before the new age is bought in, the old ways must be cleansed, there will be a period of "purification" and the the new age will start.

Kalyug, according to some Hindus has got around 400,000 years to go before Shiv Ji destorys the world and the it is restarted by Brahma again.

BUT why are we getting worried about future events we most likely will have no power over?

bring your attention to the NOW and continue with your Naam Simran.

Thats the only power that will save you.

Baba Thakur Singh Ji also said that this time will be coming soon, and has another has already said above, we will have gutkay in one hand and a shastar in the other at all times.

K.

I love the picture. Perfect Saint-Soldier defending Dharma. Way to Akaal in one hand and Kaal for Dushts in other hand. Gutka to fight inner villains and Sri Sahib to slice external enemies.

• 6 years later...

I thought we are in dwapara yug and acc to sadhguru we will move to treta yug in 2082. He said when our solar system is closer to the super sun human consciousness is at it's highest peak. So i think we are in treta since people are waking up. Or maybe it's my interest but I do see many people waking up and questioning what am I doing here and why ? Lol  

some says we are still in kalyug and other say we in dwarpa. Sikhi does not talk about it I think . 

18 minutes ago, Ragmaala said:

Sadhguru has good knowledge and valid points, but he is not 100% right.

Guru Nanak took avtar in Kalyug...so this has to be Kalyug.  Only 5000 years of kalyug has passed, its total age is 4, 32, 000 years.

Rest is in Gods hands, its His play.

14 minutes ago, Ragmaala said:

Plus there are so many hidden saints on this planet who keep on diluting the bad consequences for the humanity.

True, many people used to talk big big things about human consciousness, Aquarians age  and back in 2012 I was so much into these white people talking abound ascending and stuff and I thought oh so some people will ascend to 4D. I was like I have to open my third eye too so I can ascend, could not open it. Tried all sort of their weird techniques to play with my mind and 2012 came and went, they are still heretalking about human consciousness,so am I and I stopped listening them.:( Sorry for giving unwanted information lol

1 hour ago, GurpreetKaur said:

True, many people used to talk big big things about human consciousness, Aquarians age  and back in 2012 I was so much into these white people talking abound ascending and stuff and I thought oh so some people will ascend to 4D. I was like I have to open my third eye too so I can ascend, could not open it. Tried all sort of their weird techniques to play with my mind and 2012 came and went, they are still heretalking about human consciousness,so am I and I stopped listening them.:( Sorry for giving unwanted information lol

lol dont be sorry for anything, this is a very welcoming forum, feel free to express or say anything without being judged as long as it is not nindya of Banis of 10 Gurus or of Saints :)

yea we often  like to live in the future and prophecies about future, but we forget the present moments or present day, tomorrow never comes, & past doesnt stay,

19 minutes ago, Ragmaala said:

lol dont be sorry for anything, this is a very welcoming forum, feel free to express or say anything without being judged as long as it is not nindya of Banis of 10 Gurus or of Saints :)

yea we often  like to live in the future and prophecies about future, but we forget the present moments or present day, tomorrow never comes, & past doesnt stay,

Koi nah, my Ego was up while I was reading the meaning of sukhmani sahib ji, it very well knows slandering oyhers especially saints will get me nowhere lol. Thank you.:)