Meditation - My Experiance, Am I Allowed To Share?

On 12/27/2023 at 4:16 PM, Lucky said:

I always carry about 10-15 bucks loose change. I have habit to go into my pocket and grab whatever and then give without counting.

31 minutes ago, hsingh6 said:

The writer said - ‘10 to 15 bucks’ IN loose change. 

Actually, he didn't . My point is that is an unusually high amount of change to give a stranger, most people would not give more than 1 or 2 bucks 

12 hours ago, Lucky said:

We have $2 and $1 coins. I carry about four $2s and couple of $1s at least. I never go around using bank card for transactions less than $20. Tea or coffee is about $2 to start. So, I'd feel guilty giving less. If a homeless is stood outside coffee shop or fast food place, I sometimes ask what they'd like and buy them food and drink if I have time. In some areas downtown, many people traveling to work will buy extra coffee or tea for the needy after asking their request. Seeing this is what gave me the idea of buying them food or drink instead of money.

Only person that doesn't help is an alcoholic going to die of DTs. 

I understand the sentiment though brother. 

• 2 months later...

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa
Waheguru ji ki Fateh.

I am a new naam abhiyaasi with Maharaj's grace. Recently, while doing jaap, I feel a nice tingly, warm sensation like a liquid slowly gathering/flowing in my forehead close to the hair line (I would say just beneath it). It feels very nice and throughout the jaap as my attention stays on my voice, it stays there. Its a sweet feeling, not too heavy just tingly. Once the jaap is over, it goes away.

Anyone guide what that could be?
Bhool chuk maaf if I wrote some things in a manner not right.

P.S. I have been following this thread since page 1 and have been inspired by brothers @Sat1176 @Lucky @HisServant posts and the kathas, links, they have shared. Also reading the book 'Forgetting the way of love' as it was recommended once by Sat1176 veerji.

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Ragmaala said:

After listening to many Mahapurush,Kathavachaks etc, and reading books,  the appropriate response would be that keep at it, keep doing naam simran, you will realize everything from within, Guru is within, all the pleasant & blissful sensations are a blessing.  Mind will go through various phases, sometimes chardikala sometimes not so much, sometimes bliss sometimes surrounded by kaam, krodh etc. Just keep at it. 

Thank you @Ragmaala for your reply ji.

On 4/9/2024 at 10:21 AM, Guransh SIngh said:

WJKK WJKF

I have heard of a bachan of Baba Nand Singh ji that recitation of mool mantar if done without speaking ,it has way more fal than by speaking, does anyone know anything about that?

As per many mahapurush, When jaap goes into surti automatically it becomes faster & has more phal. We have to start with loud chanting first.