Khalistan?

On 10/25/2021 at 6:24 AM, Rash said:

We can get Khalistan now !!!!!

when India is fighting Pakistan & China, we sikh's can revolt against India and take Khalistan. Then no one can stop us.

If China comes to fight directly with India ,USA  and Europe will come to aid india . Don't tell me Sikhs living in USA and Canada will want bad relations  with their governments

On 10/28/2021 at 8:16 AM, kdsingh80 said:

If China comes to fight directly with India ,USA  and Europe will come to aid india . Don't tell me Sikhs living in USA and Canada will want bad relations  with their governments

A good few Sikhs are already pee'd off with their government in the UK. The covering up of grooming, Jaggi Singh Johal, helping Indira with Bluestar etc. They've already kicked the police out of Gurdwaras in the midlands in protests at their games. So no, there will be Sikhs who will stand up for they believe to be true even if it means 'bad' relations with respective governments. Plus look at Canada, they already seem to have a normalised, quite strong K'stani ground level movement there. 

On 10/28/2021 at 1:29 AM, Arsh1469 said:

In that scenario Pakistan and China will win and take down the Sikhs next.

This is what we need to worry about. 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend' is a fool's way of thinking. Your enemies enemy can be your enemy too. 

5 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

This is what we need to worry about. 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend' is a fool's way of thinking. Your enemies enemy can be your enemy too. 

Can someone first tell me why do we want Khaistan, once again our gurudwaras will be divided and in India there is no persecution of Sikhs whatsoever and I live here.

3 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

I feel you. I'd wish we just had more autonomy. The idea of being separated from nonPanjabi Gurdwaras like Hazur Sahib and Paonta Sahib is horrible. 

But you have to admit, a lot of Sikhs out there (especially juts) do feel like persecution is going on. 

Personally I feel the main issue seems to be economic. 

Bro here Jats they don't want to work, my dad explained me the problem, they just want to sell their lands and enjoy, that's the main problem and conversion of Sikhs and Hindus is happening at a mass scale in Punjab. 

6 hours ago, Guransh SIngh said:

Can someone first tell me why do we want Khaistan, once again our gurudwaras will be divided and in India there is no persecution of Sikhs whatsoever and I live here.

How's Jaggi doin over there bro?  Too much verifiable history, news and other anecdotal experience for me to buy "no persecution of Sikhs".

2 hours ago, Guransh SIngh said:

Bro here Jats they don't want to work, my dad explained me the problem, they just want to sell their lands and enjoy, that's the main problem and conversion of Sikhs and Hindus is happening at a mass scale in Punjab. 

So the farmer protests are because the Jats want to sell their land and not work? I don't follow. 

22 hours ago, Guransh SIngh said:

and conversion of Sikhs and Hindus is happening at a mass scale in Punjab. 

Tell us more about this. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/30/2021 at 7:52 AM, Guransh SIngh said:

Listen; Modi he doesn't care about any religion the only rgink he wants is more money and power that's why he only wants profits of the big businessman, that's why farmers are protesting. 

On 10/30/2021 at 7:53 AM, Guransh SIngh said:

Bro I live here, there's no persecution,  it's been a long time since Blue Star.

Wasn't he responsible for helping a genocide of Muslims in Gujarat ?